Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited LSE:ZIOC London Ordinary Share VGG9888M1023 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  1.24 19.08% 7.74 2,186,706 16:35:01
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
7.50 7.98 8.00 6.98 6.98
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining -1.42 -0.53 23
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
16:20:59 O 50,000 7.894 GBX

Zanaga Iron Ore (ZIOC) Latest News

More Zanaga Iron Ore News
Zanaga Iron Ore Takeover Rumours

Zanaga Iron Ore (ZIOC) Discussions and Chat

Zanaga Iron Ore Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
16/7/202015:37Zanaga Iron Ore Company9,513
24/2/202013:10ZIOC Zanaga Iron A 2018 MULTI BAGGER TOP FOR 2018 1,980
11/9/201908:13ZIOC Zanaga Iron A 2018 MULTI BAGGER 469
11/9/201907:21A un-moderated Zanaga thread. Open to ALL. Not the FEW87
03/8/201809:30The Tidy and Topaz thread81

Add a New Thread

Zanaga Iron Ore (ZIOC) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
15:21:007.8950,0003,947.00O
15:15:498.0012,000960.00AT
15:15:447.9925,0001,997.50O
15:15:437.9925,0001,997.50O
15:08:268.20100,0008,200.00O
View all Zanaga Iron Ore trades in real-time

Zanaga Iron Ore (ZIOC) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
16/7/2020
09:20
Zanaga Iron Ore Daily Update: Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited is listed in the Mining sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker ZIOC. The last closing price for Zanaga Iron Ore was 6.50p.
Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited has a 4 week average price of 5.18p and a 12 week average price of 5.18p.
The 1 year high share price is 15p while the 1 year low share price is currently 3p.
There are currently 293,034,367 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 1,409,500 shares. The market capitalisation of Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited is £23,442,749.36.
28/6/2020
14:07
gta5: Hi Extrader. As much as I would like to agree with you, I'm afraid that this time I don't think your "off limits" explanation to funding is likely. (And worse; I don't think that this time you do either, if we're honest). Zanaga have been seeing this moment comming from a mile away (well, years litterally!) and they (BOD) could have stepped in at any time to avert it if they wanted to. As you no doubt know there are many ways to lend or support a company, even a listed one; -if you want to. They could have propped up the cash balance, credibility and share price with very little cash injection. The argument was always that there were massive negotiations behind locked doors and that we'd be snapped up long before cash would be an issue, but with this arrangement Elphick and Trahar have shown that they're willing to drop 6% of the equity for very little cash. Now, that dilution is not a real issue in itself, but as we all know In theory that 6% should have been worth in the 100's of millions or billions if you look at NPV. It could have been a clever investment for Glencore themselves or even FMG or COIDIC or ENI etc etc.. but NOT raised in the open market in a pandemic. For Elphick alone it would have been cheaper to lend 2M USD than to see his ownership being diluted, but he's chosen not to. As he is a founder, substantial shareholder and defacto leader of the company this does not project much confidence, especially if he's exposing his shares to be under pressure for a massive overhang of 14M-21m new shares hitting the market and the resulting market-cap that renders this company . (look at the selloff of Seritza and how that acted as a cap on the SP) Ho Hum,.... not too impressed I must admit, and I was holding out for better, despite the signs. (Tweets more desperate, repeated red herrings and no real progress) Here is my cynical prediction for the next RNS: 1. The cankicker: COIDIC talks ongoing but no breakthroughts more when COVID subsides. (read: Chinese holding the keys to the kingdom and not playing ball. Also have Nguessos balls in a vice and not in the mood to pay billions to someone holding an old piece of paper with Mining rights somewhere far away in the jungle. 2. New opportunities and More Jam around the corner! joining up with Sapro and Sundance and "New unexpected company inc." Consortium To investigate and study joint routes to market via Gabon or north RoC: (read: Distraction! "EPP+" Floating port, cold pellets....) 3. Funding sorted marvellously, no concerns about continuing operations for the next 8months. Jumelles funding ongoing and Glencore supportive. More share incentives and cash burn restrictions. 4. Note from Chairman about the improving markets and strategic importance of Iron ore security and recovering price that high grades are achieving. I hope I'm wrong, but it's getting a bit tedious to see no real progress behind the scenes. In hindsight I wish I had invested my money elsewhere for the last 8 years, it would have been a different story. Now and soon at 3-4p (that I think it will hit again) it will be a 100-1 chance of being a smashing hit. (Not the 10-1 I was hoping for). Back to the bottom drawer for me. GL, GTA.
26/6/2020
10:48
the deacon: That's right, so if the share price was 3p for example, Shard will still sell those shares and retain their 5%. It's not too dissimilar to a death spiral in that effect
26/6/2020
10:09
gismo: Me to Wakeland, those of us that understand what is happening are very pleased with this raise. Should be another RNS pretty soon. The loan company would not have done this if they had not known it was a good bet and that good news is coming to raise the share price. Also the buy back is a very good pointer as well..
26/6/2020
10:05
wakeland: Looks good, low dilution (compared to most aim Co's very low). Surprised share price is not actually up on this news.
09/4/2020
14:32
grimreaper2019: Clear share price recovery going on, would agree 12p is a sensible target.
25/1/2020
10:51
datait2: Gismo3 Dec '18 - 13:59 - 115234 of 135706 0 3 0 kem the oil is there, it's coming out and the share price will reflect this... nothing else really matters UKOG now at 0.7p, you are useless and a ramping fraud gismo imo. shall the ladies and gentlemen on here want to see your twitter account picture, what ya reckon, shall I post it??? I know it, you know i know it, and so do most of the UKOG bulls and bears know it.
17/12/2019
10:26
sooty snipes: Genuine investors may find this interesting. Andrew Trahar sounds very upbeat on the operation. The only cloud seems to be a start up date. I'm utterly bewildered at the decline in share price. In my opinion the next big news to boost the share price would be finance clarification. The rest is virtually de-risked. I'm happy to just watch and wait. The link below by the way was provided by another investor over on the LSE board. Hope he doesn't mind me posting it on here. Sooty. HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnkYsllfHXI
11/2/2019
09:30
aja5: Using your logic a multi billion £ company “Glencore̶1; are sat on a resource of100’s of billions that they can do nothing with because of their equal partners -1 share have no ability to fund their share of the project! Equally all their investment is almost worthless and they must accept a bid for said resource for something around the Zioc share price and forget the millions invested and all the time to get where they are! Glencore half although equal+1share is more valuable than Ziocs half because ?? There is no need to argue against your NO off take agreements are available NO traditional methods of bank financing and NO forward selling of the product via the newly created derivatives contracts by Glencore for 65%+ iron ore pellets...... Add to that the share price will definitely stay where it is irrelevant of any information/updates so the dilution would be at its highest....umm. I would say with an equal partner like Glencore this project should have an higher value than the rest but what would I know. Then you have forgotten the fact that the Gov could hand the operational control to a third party by exercising the 10% call to anyone Zioc May sell to meaning the new company could control 55% and make Glencore the junior partner! If your invested you shouldn’t be......I have never know anyone talk down their investment quite like you do,on that basis you are either short or a paid deramper!!
02/10/2017
13:51
kirk 6: SO LETS LOok at the fundamentals:Every now and then I come across a share that I was not expecting to find and that I've never heard anything about before, this is a classic example of one of those shares.Yesterday Zanaga Iron Ore Company popped up on my radar due to a very strange action in the share price and some very large trades moving through a stock that typically sees very few trades per day.This much un-loved stock may actually prove to be one of AIMs biggest movers this year!Let's start with the fundementalsShares in issue: 279mFree Float: Approx: 75m (27%)Current MCap: £17m52 Week High: 212p52 Week Low: 4.6pAll-time High: 212p (No dilution since this high!)All-time Low: 1.35pCash in Bank: Approx $4.5mZanaga Project DetailsThe bare fact is that the company sits with a mineral resource situated in the Republic of Congo that is one of the world's largest with up to 6.9bn tonnes and of which 2.1bn is iron ore at a 66% fe. These figures have been produced in compliance with the key JORC code and the iron ore NPV (after financing and net of production and transportation) has been valued at anywhere up to $966m net to ZIOC based upon the current iron price of approx $55/tonne. (If the price of Iron Ore moves back closer to the $80 range then this puts the value up to $1.4bn!!)The project is a 50/50 collaboration with Glencore ($40bn Mcap), with Glencore hold 1 share more than Zanaga to give them control of the project.Zanaga management have been playing the long game this last two years, steadily progressing the project through, in the most important instance, the ratification of its Mining Convention and the lodging of the Environmental Permit that is now VERY OVERDUE and that will be another potential major milestone in the progress towards exploitation of this world class ore resource.Next CatalystThis project is waiting on the Environmental Permit to be obtained, this was expected at the end of the 2016 fiscal year which means it is now several months overdue and can land any day now!Once the permit has been agreed this could spark a chain of events that will send this share price on a crazy journey.With the permit in place I would expect ZIOC to look at selling their stake in the project and due to Glencore's huge success over the past couple of years they are now in a cash rich position and according to their chairman they are looking to buy out projects that they already have a stake in."We are looking for opportunities around," he said, adding Glencore was particularly interested in assets where it already had stakes or partnerships.This would put ZIOC firmly on their radar, the only outstanding issue being the Environmental Permit which should land very soon.My View: What happens nextBased on my research I strongly believe that once the Environmental Permit has been obtained ZIOC will look to sell their half of the project, either to their partner Glencore or to another party, potentially a Chinese interest as there have been rumours of interest from China in the past.This is backed up by the share transfer announced on the 3rd April 2017, which I believe was to get everything ready for the sale of the asset.I also see the directors holding a huge percentage of the shares in issue here which is a sign of confidence in my mind that they know what is coming.It would not surprise me if the deal is already in place and the permit being obtained is the catalyst to finalise it.In regards to the price for the sale of the asset, based on it being one of the world's leading iron ore assets I would be surprised if it were to sell for less than $100m (fire sale price), with my estimate being somewhere between $200m-$300m.When you compare this to the current Mcap of £17m you can see the huge value here!The Mcap appears to only be this low as it is so far off people's radars at the moment and the overdue nature of the Environmental Permit.Downsides?Are there any risks here? Of course, as with all shares there is a potential risk here that there will be further delay in the Environmental Permit, or that it might not be granted. However, given that all other permits and licenses have been obtained I see this as extremely unlikely.The risk to reward here is huge in my mind. Very low risk, massive reward.TargetsThe movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained... On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise)I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise)Due to the Very Low free float in this share it moves incredibly quickly which will make it very difficult to by once the RNS lands so this is one you want to be in before the news lands.If you wish to check the figures here in this post then I suggest you take a look at the most recent investor presentation here to get an understanding of the size of this asset:http://www.zanagairon.com/pdfs/ZIOC-Investor-Presentation_21-Sept-2016.pdfThe share price at the time of writing this post was 6.125pNote: I have emailed the company to obtain answers to a couple of outstanding questions. I will update this post once I get a reply.
29/9/2017
06:34
temmujin: abit easier to read.. RKBeekeeper Investment Case: Zanaga Iron Ore Company (ZIOC) Wednesday, Sep 06 2017 by Ash Deans 0 comments 3 Every now and then I come across a share that I was not expecting to find and that I’ve never heard anything about before, this is a classic example of one of those shares. Yesterday Zanaga Iron Ore Company popped up on my radar due to a very strange action in the share price and some very large trades moving through a stock that typically sees very few trades per day. This much un-loved stock may actually prove to be one of AIMs biggest movers this year! Let’s start with the fundementals Shares in issue: 279m Free Float: Approx: 75m (27%) Current MCap: £17m 52 Week High: 212p 52 Week Low: 4.6p All-time High: 212p (No dilution since this high!) All-time Low: 1.35p Cash in Bank: Approx $4.5m Zanaga Project Details The bare fact is that the company sits with a mineral resource situated in the Republic of Congo that is one of the world’s largest with up to 6.9bn tonnes and of which 2.1bn is iron ore at a 66% fe. These figures have been produced in compliance with the key JORC code and the iron ore NPV (after financing and net of production and transportation) has been valued at anywhere up to $966m net to ZIOC based upon the current iron price of approx $55/tonne. (If the price of Iron Ore moves back closer to the $80 range then this puts the value up to $1.4bn!!) The project is a 50/50 collaboration with Glencore ($40bn Mcap), with Glencore hold 1 share more than Zanaga to give them control of the project. Zanaga management have been playing the long game this last two years, steadily progressing the project through, in the most important instance, the ratification of its Mining Convention and the lodging of the Environmental Permit that is now VERY OVERDUE and that will be another potential major milestone in the progress towards exploitation of this world class ore resource. Next Catalyst This project is waiting on the Environmental Permit to be obtained, this was expected at the end of the 2016 fiscal year which means it is now several months overdue and can land any day now! Once the permit has been agreed this could spark a chain of events that will send this share price on a crazy journey. With the permit in place I would expect ZIOC to look at selling their stake in the project and due to Glencore’s huge success over the past couple of years they are now in a cash rich position and according to their chairman they are looking to buy out projects that they already have a stake in. “We are looking for opportunities around,” he said, adding Glencore was particularly interested in assets where it already had stakes or partnerships. This would put ZIOC firmly on their radar, the only outstanding issue being the Environmental Permit which should land very soon. My View: What happens next Based on my research I strongly believe that once the Environmental Permit has been obtained ZIOC will look to sell their half of the project, either to their partner Glencore or to another party, potentially a Chinese interest as there have been rumours of interest from China in the past. This is backed up by the share transfer announced on the 3rd April 2017, which I believe was to get everything ready for the sale of the asset. I also see the directors holding a huge percentage of the shares in issue here which is a sign of confidence in my mind that they know what is coming. It would not surprise me if the deal is already in place and the permit being obtained is the catalyst to finalise it. In regards to the price for the sale of the asset, based on it being one of the world’s leading iron ore assets I would be surprised if it were to sell for less than $100m (fire sale price), with my estimate being somewhere between $200m-$300m. When you compare this to the current Mcap of £17m you can see the huge value here! The Mcap appears to only be this low as it is so far off people’s radars at the moment and the overdue nature of the Environmental Permit. Downsides? Are there any risks here? Of course, as with all shares there is a potential risk here that there will be further delay in the Environmental Permit, or that it might not be granted. However, given that all other permits and licenses have been obtained I see this as extremely unlikely. The risk to reward here is huge in my mind. Very low risk, massive reward. Targets The movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained… On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise) I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise) Due to the Very Low free float in this share it moves incredibly quickly which will make it very difficult to by once the RNS lands so this is one you want to be in before the news lands. If you wish to check the figures here in this post then I suggest you take a look at the most recent investor presentation here to get an understanding of the size of this asset: hxxp://www.zanagairon.com/pdfs/ZIOC-Investor-Presentation_21-Sept-2016.pdf The share price at the time of writing this post was 6.125p Note: I have emailed the company to obtain answers to a couple of outstanding questions. I will update this post once I get a reply.
Zanaga Iron Ore share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
ZIOC
Zanaga Iro..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200716 16:25:14