Find Your Broker
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Surface Transforms LSE:SCE London Ordinary Share GB0002892528 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 14.50p 0 05:00:01
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
14.00p 15.00p - - -
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Automobiles & Parts 1.36 -2.30 -1.66 17.8

Surface Transforms (SCE) Latest News

More Surface Transforms News
Surface Transforms Takeover Rumours

Surface Transforms (SCE) Share Charts

1 Year Surface Transforms Chart

1 Year Surface Transforms Chart

1 Month Surface Transforms Chart

1 Month Surface Transforms Chart

Intraday Surface Transforms Chart

Intraday Surface Transforms Chart

Surface Transforms (SCE) Discussions and Chat

Surface Transforms (SCE) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
2018-12-10 17:30:2715.0050,0007,500.00O
2018-12-10 16:00:0614.95507.48O
2018-12-10 15:44:2814.254,879695.26O
2018-12-10 10:47:1114.2520,0002,850.00O
View all Surface Transforms trades in real-time

Surface Transforms (SCE) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
10/12/2018
08:20
Surface Transforms Daily Update: Surface Transforms is listed in the Automobiles & Parts sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SCE. The last closing price for Surface Transforms was 14.50p.
Surface Transforms has a 4 week average price of 12p and a 12 week average price of 12p.
The 1 year high share price is 21p while the 1 year low share price is currently 12p.
There are currently 123,035,416 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 117,250 shares. The market capitalisation of Surface Transforms is £17,840,135.32.
06/12/2018
09:49
rivaldo: Intriguing. The 345,000 9p options weren't due to expire until March'20, and the 330,000 11.5p options were to expire in Feb'22. So KJ evidently feels that it's advantageous to exercise these options extremely early and be subject to a small income tax bill at the current share price, rather than wait and get hit with a much larger immediate bill at a later date - presumably because he feels the share price is going to go up materially from here. Alongside this year's Bed & ISA-ing of large shareholdings by both the Chairman and Richard Gledhill, this is another sign that the directors are gaining confidence that things will be happening here.
05/12/2018
07:31
graham1ty: People complain about KJ never buying shares. He now has another 1.9m options making 4.175m in total. Now that is an incentive. If he works his butt off, and gets this right, he makes a lot of money. I want Kevin geared into success like this. If the share price gets to 50p, he makes £1m +. If the share price gets to £1, he makes many £millions That is aligned with shareholders
28/8/2018
10:08
toffeeman: Share price does not reflect your optimism! Let's hope we don't breach the 200 MA
27/7/2018
12:26
rivaldo: Unusual to see 109,000 shares sold in two lots today with no effect on the share price. Presumably there's some buying demand in the background.
28/6/2018
05:19
fillspectre: Yes it was a bit of a ruminating post. Clearly the Company decided it needed the funds and at 17p a share it appears to have sourced the funds all too easily. It means others are seeing what we are seeing - very positive. The facts it is two new IIs is also great as it strengthens the wider awareness of the market to SCE. If the share price goes up from here I have no complaints about my total holding being diluted - who would. If the IIs have less than they wanted the share price could move up through the Summer bucking what might be a general negative trend in the market as a whole. We all looked at the figures at the start of the month and thought it was tight. Now we wake up this morning knowing the funding issue over the next six months is resolved and we can look forward to news flow starting late 2018 that should really build interest in this Company. I don't think Brexit is currently disturbing the timetable - I think we are moving at the pace dictated by OEM3 and 5. I also don't think Brexit will affect the ability for SCE to get contracts in so far as the OEMS once they have made the final decision they want the product haven't really got anywhere else to go. Brexit pandemonium could cause a temporary delay if it continues right up to March 2019. However the disquiet from Industry is growing for them to know what is happening post March 2019 so hopefully the Brexit negotiations will conclude early Autumn 2018 and the stars will align for SCE to really sizzle as you say. Here's to them going out to fundraise for a second OEM cell at a much higher share price and with similar ease! My comments still remain about KJ and his options - I personally would take it is as a massive confirmatory signal if he started taking up options. Fils
27/6/2018
22:44
fillspectre: I don't know quite what to think about this fundraising - whether it is an overall positive or negative. I'm definitely wanting the days of fundraising sub 25p to be numbered and yet this fundraising has generated some interest and a rise in the share price - all to the good. Hopefully these new IIs might want to increase their stakes and it throws a spotlight onto Surface Transforms just before the Summer hiatus. Maybe the IIs suspect what I suspect - that all the action is going to take place Autumn 2018 through to Spring 2019 and they are just getting in early. However on the negative side - this fundraising is in direct contrast to comments made by David Bundred when he said he was confident the Company had sufficient funding to see them through to the announcement of a volume OEM contract. He has reiterated these comments several times with confidence. So going foward do we treat DBs comments with a pinch of salt? Also what it says to me is that the Company has decided to press for funds now and not following announcement of positive test results for OEM3 and 5 which are expected in calendar year 2018. So does this mean that the Management does not believe announcement of the successful conclusion of either of these tests will not have a material positive impact on share price which would have allowed them to raise funds at a better price? Or does it mean they need these funds to conclude the tests which means they did not have the funding to see them through to the end of 2018? I can appreciate you don't leave it to the eleventh hour to raise funds but even so. Also unless we get an announcement in the next few days - it would appear Kevin Johnson is going to allow one tranche of his share options to expire. I do wish this fund raise had been accompanied by an announcement of KJ beefing up his shareholding. Maybe Longshanks is right - maybe they were approached and SCE did not initiate this at all? When a Company is out and about in the City trying to raise funds surely word gets out on the street that this is happening? Finally DB has said he is unconcerned about the impact of Brexit and yet the Society of Motor Manufacturers is saying it is concerned about the drop in inward investment this year. Surely the post Brexit landscape needs to be firmly understood before SCE are going to get the ink drying on a volume OEM contract and if this is the case then the contract will change dependent on that landscape. Fils
13/6/2018
23:13
fillspectre: Well .... I think this trading update is slightly better than I expected although the cash position being so tight does worry me. We need to put pay to the constant threat of further undercutting share dilution .... I agree with Longshanks fine by me if they raise more money at 25p per share - the fund raises do need to be being done on an advancing share price. They would raise a bit of money if KJ and others took up available share options. Also I'm sure with near certainty on orders they could negotiate a credit facility that might give better shareholder value. Apart from the obvious disappointment with the OEM3 race car contract which seems to have fully withered on the vine - I don't think I've ever seen such a firm statement on dates for the OEM3 and OEM5 product testing. Let's face it we've only got six months for two substantive news items on product testing to come in, then they will be followed by two VDA announcements and then two product nomination announcements. If Longshanks links the product nomination announcements to international car shows and we work backwards we could from a educated basis be thinking we've got significantly less than six months. Glimmers of hope and progress on the aircraft contract offset. Aston Martin Valkyrie stays firm at Q1 2019 and the airframe contract Q1 2020. Best news of all - OEM5 may be leading by a nose over OEM3 - time for those OEMs to start letting the processes see the whip! I would still be more happy if KJ starts sending out a strong signal by taking up some options. Some expire in June, other in September and there are tranches following. I also hope KJ's remuneration package hasn't significantly increased above inflation as I feel any should reward should come on achievememt of a volume OEM contract and thereafter increasing revenues year on year. Fils
02/5/2018
22:30
fillspectre: All in all Longshanks we should speculate a plenty on this board as this is what it is there for. We also criticise and trade views in general. Anything but see the board moribund and silent. Rising interest on a board can cause in itself a change in the share price and why not. Everyone knows caveat emptor applies to shares. If speculation on the board sends newbies into SCE research I'd like to speculate that for a number of them their research leads them to conclude now might be the most optimum time in SCE's history to start building a stake. At 17p / share you are only just above the last placing price albeit without the benefit of EIS. What other speculation gems have you up your sleeve? Fils
16/4/2018
23:01
fillspectre: Longshanks - in your post of the 13th April - are you suggesting a further share price fall in July should the OEM3 nomination move back to a later model and hence DB could have transferred more SCE shares into his ISA? Or rather he could have reserved his ISA allowance for other things? I think DB will have more disappointment that the timetable outlined for SCE was not moving to plan. I'm by no means certain we will have an OEM3 confirmed order by June. Interesting you mention SOP for OEM5. In my mind the race between OEM5 and OEM3 seemed to have recently dissipated. It really would be good news for SCE to have two OEMs vying for the capacity available. Regards OEM3 product testing - the conclusion of this must surely be co-incident with the final commissioning of the OEM cell 1. Which will also be co-incident with VDA 6.3. I rather think we need to hear more news about the commissioning of OEM cell 1 before we hear anything of OEM3 product testing and the VDA 6.3 audit being completed.
23/11/2017
10:40
sate_uk: My issue with all of this is that the long term shareholders who have been supporting the company for so long to keep the company running by providing its working capital and capital expenditure can see the long term potential but I don't think the share price adequately reflects this view. I can understand that the price is continuously eroded by the additional issue of shares but the perceived value should still be reflected in the share price. Of course as soon as the first contract is signed the share price will no doubt rocket and there is no reason to believe the current manufacturing capability is not adequate. I think we will all eventually be relatively happy with the share price but it will never be great without dividends which will only come around once they have secured considerable orders and have sufficient cash available for their working capital and future capital expenditure. Once we get to that stage I think I will finally be satisfied about my original investment. Until then we have a few more years to wait but after 14 years it won't seem that long. Sate
Surface Transforms share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
SCE
Surface Tr..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20181211 07:40:00