Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Quantum Phar. LSE:QP. London Ordinary Share GB00BRTL8Q42 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.75p +0.97% 78.25p 78.25p 78.50p 78.75p 77.50p 78.00p 10,321,243 16:28:12
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 88.8 -10.9 -16.9 - 132.33

Quantum Phar. Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1501 to 1524 of 1525 messages
Chat Pages: 61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  50  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/9/2017
13:43
Any significance in 'ODDO Meriten Asset Management SAS' moving above 3%?
mfhmfh
14/9/2017
12:28
Thanks. I think I prefer the cash. Decided to cash in my 5000 shares at 78.56p rather than wait for the outcome. I probably cashed in too early, but anything can happen. Good luck
puglymugly
13/9/2017
20:28
always difficult one - the factors you need to consider are 1. whats the money worth to you today - opportunity cost. can you make more elsewhere today if you cashed out? 2. What is your view on CLIN - this is ultimately what you will be trading. Your view on CLIN should determine whether you hold QP or not. QP is a bit part (about 10%) of CLIN so the tail will not wag the dog 3. Risk of deal falling apart is relatively low - though I do note that the unequivocal assurances via Harwood Capital was because he is a NonExec of QP - so it looks like he was pretty much forced. If he did not like it, then he would have voted against the deal and quit. No one else has come forward yet, but it may be a bit early...most institutions will probably sell QP on the grounds that they own CLIN anyway.
savagedstock
13/9/2017
20:24
I sold as I had reduced before and wouldn't end up with many CLIN. Still suffered a loss but glad to have clean slate.
hazl
13/9/2017
20:17
pugly - it is up to you to decide whether to sell now or wait for a potential further 5%. Of course you risk the bid not going through or if you sell, you risk a counter offer coming it at more than 82p. Always difficult to say. Personally I cashed in this morning at 78.5p. I'll leave the extra thruppence for someone else....
deltrotter
13/9/2017
18:14
It's not certain yet. Shareholders have to vote. The longstop is Feb 2018 in case you were wondering.
r ball
13/9/2017
17:34
Now that approx. 82p per share has been offered, what happens next? Will this be quick process of accepting or declining, or does getting the cash and the shares take months? Would it be simpler just to cash in the shares now at 78p?
puglymugly
13/9/2017
10:40
I was thinking/hoping foreign company based on weak sterling.
mfhmfh
13/9/2017
10:21
Foreign - private co?
r ball
13/9/2017
10:08
I would say zero chance. CLIN were the obvious suitor all along. Can't think of another. Regards, GHF
glasshalfull
13/9/2017
09:55
any chance of a counter offer coming or is it all over?
mfhmfh
13/9/2017
08:26
It is not a straightforward offer, which makes me wonder. Clearly the bankers for CLIN were not happy to extend another 150M - does that not say something...so they extend 78m. it will be a dismembering exercise of QP - ceo stays, rest will be wittled away over the next few months. CLIN interested in a couple of specific drugs really...so whether you make money or not, now depends on how CLIN shares perform...how this can be an earnings accretive deal for CLIN goodness only knows (and this must be after the interest costs and arrangement fees on the 78M are taken into account)...unless of course CLIN is losing money and therefore anything with a positive ebitda is good value. ...
savagedstock
13/9/2017
08:18
Well CLIN share price reacting adversely to the offer. Down over 4% as I type. Thought it would have been welcomed by CLIN shareholders as earnings accretive per the update I posted from Peel Hunt previously. Value of cash & shares offer now = 80p combined following the fall. I cashed up at the open. Best of luck to holders. Kind regards, GHF
glasshalfull
13/9/2017
08:10
Thanks Sharewatch I am out happy
nw99
13/9/2017
07:36
Clinigen has received irrevocable undertakings or letters of intent to vote in favour of the Scheme and the Special Resolution in respect of, in aggregate, 32,107,229 Quantum Shares representing approximately 19.0 per cent. of the existing issued share capital of Quantum. Can we get another party interested?
aishah
13/9/2017
07:28
See my recent post 585...Peel Hunt weren't far out! They speculated 84.5p vs 82p announced this morning. 45% of the consideration in cash & as earnings accretive to CLIN I'm hopefully this may result in a boost to the CLIN share price. Irrespective, 23% premium to yesterdays share price isn't too shabby. Kind regards, GHF
glasshalfull
13/9/2017
07:09
Happy days
nw99
13/9/2017
07:08
82p - cash and shares........hmmmm Can't complain..........
soundbuy
12/9/2017
21:30
don't speculate just wait and see.
hazl
12/9/2017
20:33
That's usually bad news if that happens...means the price is too low to get the necessary unequivocal undertakings from the main shareholders - and management is a large holder....that really would not be positive
savagedstock
12/9/2017
14:08
They'll probably agree to an extension to the deadline
henley2
12/9/2017
13:58
Since when?
ayl30
12/9/2017
12:12
Is it suspended
albanyvillas
12/9/2017
11:51
Why suspended? Not usual.
hazl
Chat Pages: 61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  50  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:32 V: D:20170922 04:21:43