||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Lavendon Share Discussion Threads
Showing 3151 to 3175 of 3175 messages
|You are right Jeffian, but I didn't know the time frame. Accepting £11 for fees the proceeds are in my account immediately for opportunistic share purchase elsewhere.|
|Update on 2394,
Cash now received.
Besides any marginal price difference, there are no dealing costs or other deductions if you had simply accepted the offer DR_S.|
|From AJbell re options, I had linked company (not broker) pdf, so assume same options as others.
"With regards to the proceeds from the corporate event, these will be credited to your account as soon as we have received these from the market. Unfortunately, I would be unable at this time to confirm a date for the receipt of these proceeds. The time that it takes to receive the proceeds is variable from company to company,"
Jeffian - To be fair 14 days is likely company time frame, so add a couple of days for message relay via HL..possibly.
Out of curiosity I checked the share price to sell, £2.6988, so rather than wait for proceeds I have just sold for marginaly less.
My thinking - I have cash for other opportunities as and when they arise, but will potentially miss out on any other theoretical third party offer.
All IMO DYOR :-)|
|I don't know how AJ Bell work but I assume they notified you of the offer and explained your options? There should be some facility there for you to accept the offer. Re HL (as per post 2391), they've recorded acceptance of the offer on my account under "Corporate Transactions" but nothing received yet. Today is 14 working days since my acceptance (although I don't know when they would have actioned that).|
|Re my previous post - no reply yet, thought they would come back within 1 day.|
|cheers Dr Smith & Jeffian|
|According to HL -
"Acceptances can be made until further notice. If you return an acceptance, the resulting cash will be credited to your Vantage Fund & Share Account within 14 days of your Shares being put forward for acceptance of the Offer."|
|I have sent a note to my broker(AJ Bell / Youinvest) asking exactly that. Will respond when I get reply.|
|hi I believe the deal has been done does anyone know the date we get paid for the takeover cheers is advance|
|Sold out now and re-invested elsewhere. Been a good ride.|
|Depends on where you got in. If you were in sub 130 then take the cash and re-invest. There speaks the man who did just that at 2.20!!!|
the big fella
|Thanks Doc. So we have 270p firm and an outside chance of a new bidder. Most likely that would be a US company taking advantage of the £/$ situation. It's not obvious what to do here.|
|sp was showing 272 earlier, don't know if this was a real price or theoretical / data blip. My guess is there is outside chance of another (third) bidder still appearing, but less likely as days tick buy.|
|Anyone got a view on what to do here? I'm very undecided as to whether to stick or twist!|
|Sold at 269.22. Todays little drop on the news has cost me £1,200 but having originally bought around 140 I was happy to hold and see if TVH upped their offer. Good luck all.|
sell it high
|So share price down to 268.25, circa 0.6% below loxam 270 offer.
Given possible long time for formalities/ and payment, my guess the share price still factors in a slim chance of a third party bid.
And I assume Loxam bid is not contractually binding yet.
All IMO. :-)|
|TVH will not increase offer beyond 261p.|
|Ya see that?
At 8.06 my phone says 286 and no rns.
Go to pc at 8.15 to investigate and it's gawn down to 278.
I'm guessing it's MM's being opportunistic with opening price.
You calling me impatient eh eh eh.... ;-)|
|275 seemed to be a finger in the air consensus.
I expect any price above that to reflect the value of:
1) Two way cross-selling(hiring) with bidco
2)Admin streamlining if bidco has like structure.
|The right thing to do so far has been nothing. Still think that's the best plan-still tempting to let a few go at 276p.|
|Mrtutz I would imagine that Ashtead could be willing to get involved if TVH were to want a partner if I remember correctly last time Ashtead would have taken the uk company and TVH the rest. Ashtead have plenty of headroom within their debt package so who knows|
|Stu1210 I'm not sure Ashtead are interested anymore. I would have thought that they would have been involved before now, although they have been buying ex hewden depots and I seem to remember they made an acquisition recently, so they might be in the buying mood|
|Sold half at 276.Lets see what happens... 271 from TVH ?|
|Could Ashtead join forces with TVH again as they did a few years back?|
|We've come a long way from 205p. Bid over 300p eventually?|