Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Kaz Minerals Plc LSE:KAZ London Ordinary Share GB00B0HZPV38 ORD 20P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 849.00 849.00 849.40 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining 1,722.5 588.1 98.7 8.9 4,011

Kaz Minerals Share Discussion Threads

Showing 16976 to 16998 of 17000 messages
Chat Pages: 680  679  678  677  676  675  674  673  672  671  670  669  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
30/4/2021
23:26
I usually remind iDealing and they respond immediately.
deadly
19/4/2021
22:20
Still waiting for iDealing to put the takeover acceptance instruction up on site for acceptance. There are no words....
sarahbudd
13/4/2021
08:36
I'm slightly surprised that they reached the level of acceptances that they declared, given the recent price action (late March - early April), however perhaps that price action relates to some purposeful 'mopping up' activity demonstrating a certain zeal to get this over the line. (Short activity may also have had effect.) (KLS, possible but probably not sensible unless you are family. Even then...)
glavey
12/4/2021
16:31
What happens if an investor still refuses to accept takeover by not selling their shares and is willing to 'bite the bullet' (so to speak) and take their chances with the company going private? Read on another board; they will become private shareholders in US once the Company delists from FTSE on 11th May. Is this possible and if so, is anyone thinking of taking this route?
keylifeskills1
12/4/2021
14:02
Having spoken to AJBell, There is going to be another corporate action notification in next day or so and default being acceptance.
sarahbudd
12/4/2021
10:05
I sold up this morning. I was not sure how to get the 850+19 so decided to sell at what I could get which was a couple of pence less. Disappointing ending. If anyone's interested I put the dosh into Gem Diamonds.
idle dreamer
09/4/2021
21:40
It was fun while it lasted. LL
loss-leader
09/4/2021
19:04
I sold up around 4pm. The cause is over
rampant_bull
09/4/2021
17:58
Irritating
sarahbudd
09/4/2021
14:23
Lots of buys today
rampant_bull
07/4/2021
09:50
I've held. The concern is what happens if 75% is reached on Friday. Will the shares be immediately delisted and therefore preventing me from selling?
rampant_bull
07/4/2021
03:44
"...if I reject and the takeover goes through do I "lose" all my shares and if so my money?" In short, no. An offer must normally remain open for acceptance for a further 14 days after it has become unconditional as to acceptances (Rule 31.4). Compulsory squeeze-out of minority shareholders requires the offeror to first acquire (or contract to acquire) 90% of the shares and voting rights. 75% 'control' is required to de-list. An offer may be declared unconditional by simple majority (50% +1) but in practice 90% is the figure more often used. However, given the 'threat' to delist, perhaps 75% may be something the offeror may have in mind in this case. Open page: hTTps://my.slaughterandmay.com/insights/client-publications/a-guide-to-takeovers-in-the-united-kingdom Download publication link on LHS.
glavey
06/4/2021
23:22
I’ve held !
benty
06/4/2021
16:52
*Unconditional
sarahbudd
06/4/2021
16:42
My understanding is if it becomes conditional then we have another option to sell via broker, ie they'll hoover up shares
sarahbudd
06/4/2021
16:28
Good question. Is anyone holding out or accepting the corporate action offer?
rampant_bull
06/4/2021
15:34
OK folks squeaky bum time what happens if I reject and the takeover goes through do I "lose" all my shares and if so my money ? I mean there was talk they may delist them Sorry to be a noob but had them for a long time and built up a nice profit dont want to lose it all.
dablerpaul
06/4/2021
12:13
Amongst the plethora of others, some may have missed this RNS today: https://uk.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&;article=84753946
glavey
06/4/2021
10:51
Today's deadline day. Still not received any corporate action notification from iDealing.comAnyone else? AJ Bell and ii have ...
sarahbudd
01/4/2021
10:26
As it's end of month and end of tax year it is difficult to reach any such conclusion just now. In fact, 'markets' aren't saying that at all in the moment. There's little or nothing to be lost by waiting it out.
glavey
31/3/2021
13:06
Markets have called it a day here.. looks like time to sell and just move on :-(
shaf200
31/3/2021
11:45
They are doing it deliberately it looks like we have been robbed in a broad daylight be generous make it up to £12 a share most likely everyone say yes to your decision then do whatever you want cheap skates screw them be honest a lot of peoples invested their money for their betterment not for these thieves to make them extra rich they are leeches
fm39
31/3/2021
09:32
Thanks Glavey. I suspect the price is being held back due to the offer and could have been higher without it, but who knows. Shame not to have the chance to go back to highs if this goes ahead.
grantley
Chat Pages: 680  679  678  677  676  675  674  673  672  671  670  669  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
KAZ
Kaz Minera..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210614 14:30:07