Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Galileo Resources Plc LSE:GLR London Ordinary Share GB00B115T142 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.015 -1.67% 0.885 0.87 0.90 0.905 0.885 0.90 2,100,295 12:03:51
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining 0.0 -0.4 -0.1 - 7

Galileo Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2101 to 2124 of 2575 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/11/2019
17:56
Interesting insight tim000, that would be very positive if it'd panned-out similarily. Hefty, delayed buy from yesterday, 7million at .50p. Encouraging!
davethechef
28/11/2019
13:30
The company has placed 330 mn new shares since August 2017, increasing the share capital (now 558 mn shares) by 140%. Obviously, Colin should be trying to avoid further dilution at all costs. Some additional capital will most likely be needed to permit and develop Star Zinc, prior to it generating substantial cashflows. So an imminent trade sale of Glenover would be sensible in my view. Also worth noting that there are 181 mn warrants outstanding, of which 50 mn are exercisable at 2p (potentially raising £1 mn) but expire on 17 April 2020. I know it's a tall order, but if the company could persuade shareholders that no further placings are needed, and that it can get the necessary mining permits and offtake agreement signed within the next few months, then a share price of over 2p may be feasible by next April. That brings the prospect of raising a total of £1.8mn via the issue of warrants (including £800k from warrants exercisable at 0.6-0.75p). Total share capital might then be limited to about 750 mn shares, with no further dilution required. And given the assets of the company, a share price of over 10p looks perfectly achievable in the medium term.
tim000
27/11/2019
15:29
Red rock, An attendee at the recent Proactive Investor evening had reported that Colin Bird had confirmed this, considers a formality & usually takes no more than 90 days. I've also left a telephone msg on their London office 0207 581 4477 to confirm the aforementioned. So waiting to hear back. Excellance, can you put a link in your headings to the Nex exchange please. It seems, especially today, most of the trades have been put through on there, inc a 3mill, 2mill all at .503p & a 2mill at .504p. Plus my 591k at .503p I can't attach nex link, as on mobile presently. TIA
davethechef
27/11/2019
14:28
Dave, with respect ... the application of the mining permit, as well as the environmental permit, must be in an RNS. All other mining companies that I am aware of would RNS the submission date... I have checked past postings, and even the dodgy CEO of BMR (Alex Borrelli) did so ! It needs to be clearly stated when it was submitted. Further, when you state ...'I understand that the mining application was commenced approximately September...' can I ask who provided you with this undertanding? At the best of times Birdie is known to be a consummate liar ... so a verbal confirmation over the phone, or an e-mail, should not inspire confidence.
red rook
27/11/2019
13:59
I understand that the mining application was commenced approximately September(GLR wouldn't RNS i'd have thought- just when finally received)& normally takes about 90 days, so hopefully soonish. I picked up another 591k earlier ay .503( maybe on NEX) so here's hoping for a good recovery & good news.
davethechef
27/11/2019
13:17
I would like some more if poss but I am already big in jubilee and 6M here now, 10M would be my target
the bull
27/11/2019
13:16
Has Birdie....that old con artist...actually applied for the mining permit yet ? I see that in the RNS posted on 26 June 2019, he states.... 'We INTEND TO apply without delay for a mining permit ..... ." Then in the RNS posted on 21 August 2019, he states.... 'We INTEND TO apply for a mining permit ....." Next in the RNS posted on 3 October 2019, he states .... 'Mining targeted to commence Q2 2020, SUBJECT TO availability of further funding AND grant of mining right INCLUDING environmental permit. After that I cannot see any RNS stating that he HAS actualy applied for the mining permit... let alone the environmental permit. These will take a fair amount of time to be granted! In the meantime Birdie's statement regarding 'further funding' will definitely materialise ... because dilution is what Birdie does best ... :-)
red rook
27/11/2019
13:10
On my screen that 2 mill shows as a buyLevel 2 is 2 vs 1 now so could tick up shortly
fatgreek
27/11/2019
13:05
My 3 mill buy at 0.5 still isn't showing
fatgreek
27/11/2019
12:46
another 1M for the ISA at 0.5p listed as a ? and then a 2M trade listed as a sell but at a higher price
the bull
27/11/2019
10:51
Nice one FG, may have some more myself. Was hoping that the last raise was done on the back of news but price has largely recovered although I believe we should have been given the chance also to invest at 0.4. With December almost upon us, Jubilee will be wanting these tailings soon in H1 so the deal surely needs to be struck very soon
the bull
27/11/2019
09:50
Cheers Dave this could motor on a positive RNS
fatgreek
27/11/2019
09:40
That's some confidence Fatgreek, well done. Hopefully, mining licence soon, & we can start progressing towards revenues next year at their flagship, Star. And hearing further news on their other projects
davethechef
27/11/2019
08:02
The 3 mill buy yet to show is mine....Onwards and upwards imo
fatgreek
26/11/2019
17:35
That is the question!
cmackay
26/11/2019
16:27
When r we getting news?
excellance
26/11/2019
12:33
Seems fairly liquid either way.
excellance
25/11/2019
15:56
Quite a bit of selling going on but ii believe they are also being accumulated
the bull
25/11/2019
10:37
When the deal is announced, it should re-state the sorts of figures colin was talking about previously so you would think your 1.5p would immediately achieved. Didn't he suggest $14-$15M with around $2M of costs. We should be moving up now in advance of that deal. I am selling some stuff and was thinking of increasing my stake in jubilee but I think this has the better short term lift off potential
the bull
25/11/2019
10:01
I was thinking at least 1.5p by Xmas assuming we get permission to mine. Could be a few weeks later.
excellance
25/11/2019
09:21
What are we thinking, 5p by this time next year
the bull
25/11/2019
08:10
Picked up a million shares on opening. I like the miniscule mkt cpt to assets. Hopeful of positive news in the not too distant future( mining license) & further news re developing the projects & related contracts Gla
davethechef
24/11/2019
13:05
Admittedly, nothing in the LSE post is particularly outlandish, and could well be authentic.
cmackay
24/11/2019
09:11
Agreed, the original post is from someone on LSE. But yes could just be as reliable as Chinese whispers
homebrewruss
Chat Pages: Latest  91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
GLR
Galileo Re..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20201128 09:02:35