Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
1spatial Plc LSE:SPA London Ordinary Share GB00BFZ45C84 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -1.50 -5.26% 27.00 26.00 28.00 27.50 27.00 27.50 5,527 08:23:23
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Support Services 17.6 -1.8 -2.0 - 30

1spatial Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4726 to 4750 of 4925 messages
Chat Pages: 197  196  195  194  193  192  191  190  189  188  187  186  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
30/5/2017
18:13
Not long before it runs out of cash
albanyvillas
30/5/2017
12:57
It seems next leg upwards could be on way.
bapodra_investments
25/5/2017
13:15
Disappointing.
montyhedge
25/5/2017
12:49
Agree, I was surprised by the amount of loss, but taking into consideration the changes that have taken place over the last year a loss was to be expected. I did sell some shares to lock in some profit with the idea of buying at a lower price but the share is holding up quite well at the moment.
seaking1
25/5/2017
10:38
1Spatial – disappointing results (as expected), but more recent trading encourages: BUY hxxp://www.shareprophets.com/views/29297/1spatial-disappointing-results-as-expected-but-more-recent-trading-encourages-buy#sthash.hPEQrKYg.dpuf I am not a fan of HotStockRockets but they were spot on for Obtala limited and just look at the chart and share price performance for Obtala. If they are right on this then 6p+ is on its way and if any good news along the way and cost efficiencies made then a lot higher than 6p+ in my opinion. This is a £20m+ revenue generating business and the market cap is around £23m so a re-rate is going to happen and when it does those who sold, or did not buy or hold will regret it. This goes against my trend following principles but there are times when value investments need to be made using fundamentals and I think this is one of them.
bapodra_investments
24/5/2017
19:33
hxxps://fmeuc2017.sched.com/event/9uMJ
value king
23/5/2017
21:36
imo if there was anything unique here, decent organic customer revenue growth would have been much easier to get. As it is, it might as well be a startup.
yump
23/5/2017
19:36
Is it the same company mctmct? Acquisition, disposal, complete board change, new chairman with a strong history, patented software. Looks like a completely different company to me.
value king
23/5/2017
18:46
seaking: "dive in again" (May 23). "Still have a fair amount invested as I think the company is still good." (May 23). Some inconsistency here? Why trust a serial disppointer? Is this really the best place for your money?
mctmct
23/5/2017
17:50
hxxps://1spatial.com/customers/u-s-census-bureau/ Automated data integration contributes to $5 billion saving for US Census
value king
23/5/2017
17:02
Quite surprised at the size of loss hopefully over the next month or two it will drop to about 2 p. Then I can dive in again.
seaking1
23/5/2017
14:54
Remains to be seen whether the removal of one group of BS'ers who should repay their salaries to shareholders, will be bettered by a new group. Take off Enables IT revenue and there is negative growth in the original businesses. imo this is just a vehicle for freeloading, with acquisitions continually muddying the waters and the mantra of 'expecting to produce a profit from that level of revenue' has been stale for years. With this track record, they should certainly not be going on about being 'well-placed' for anything - they've been 'well-placed' for a decade or so. Well placed to place shares and continue to make easy money, more like.
yump
23/5/2017
09:35
Didn't see that coming. Sold my profit. Surprised the share price is holding over 3p if it drops to about 2.2 I'm in again. Still have a fair amount invested as I think the company is still good.
seaking1
23/5/2017
09:34
seaking It's not QE that raised inflation, but the fall in Sterling. (and, on the subject of QE, it's not QE that regenerated the economy after the crash - that was pure Keynsian "helicopter money". About £1200 was distributed on average to each family in the UK.... ... .... as PPI mis-selling compensation!). mct
mctmct
23/5/2017
08:11
Interesting that he manages to provide an update on Q1 2018 in the outlook statement. On the face of it I am glad I am out although wish I had sold nearer 4p than 3p. There is a high possibility of a deeply discounted rights issue here.
the big fella
23/5/2017
08:04
1Spatial closing in on 3p, after kitchen-sinking its balance sheet with losses of £15m. Even without the kitchen sinking, 1Spatial would make a loss of £4m-£5m. For those, who haven't read my research, below is my argument. The main problem is the high costs of hiring talent.; it costs them £65k per head. Also, admin costs account for over 50% of total expenses. I did some research last week, here http://bit.ly/2rb0x7Q In it, I stated three scenarios, they are: Best-Case Scenario; - I give a 20% chance for 1 Spatial to produce a £2m operating profit, which would help the share price to rocket up to 6 pence. Normal-Case Scenario; - I give a 30% probability for the company to be cash neutral meaning it makes enough to cover capex and acquisitions. That imply a fair valuation on today’s market value. Worst-Case Scenario; - 50/50 odds for the firm to raise more cash, while it continues to make losses for shareholders. The amount of financing is unclear, but a share price of 3 pence or lower is a real outcome. The worst-case is becoming apparent because cash balance fell to £1.3m.
walbrock82
20/5/2017
17:49
hxxps://www.insidermedia.com/insider/central-and-east/former-innovation-group-boss-joins-1spatial It seems everywhere Andrew Roberts goes the company gets taken over. Here's hoping!
value king
18/5/2017
17:54
No, I don't own shares in 1Spatial as declared on the disclosure.
walbrock82
18/5/2017
17:26
If no contract wins then the danger is going down to 2.75p.
bapodra_investments
18/5/2017
17:26
This need to hold above 3.25p - 3.5p. If so then it will be a healthy correction. However, if it were to fall below that then I can see 2.75p. I think with the right new contract wins this could hit 6p in the short term.
bapodra_investments
16/5/2017
16:55
Missing maps is 18 May British Antarctic survey Cambridge. So have missed this one. Anyone want to know about it check missing maps.com which will put you on to open street maps it's free and you can do it from home. No experience needed, and you will be helping a good cause.
seaking1
16/5/2017
16:27
Will the turnover be more than £20 million in the latest results on Tuesday? My guess is it will be about 25 mil, anyway we shall see. Anyone have any idea when the next missing maps session is in Cambridge.
seaking1
16/5/2017
15:40
Turnover is around £20m and market cap is around £27m. Imagine if 1Spatial cut costs and dared to start making profits! Imagine what the market cap could be? The potential for multi bagger and growth share is there. It is the 'execution risk' which could be the problem with this company.
bapodra_investments
16/5/2017
09:14
Probably help if promoting some sort of blog / 'research' site on here, if the English made sense and if the facts were correct, otherwise the 15 minutes of internet fame turns into a few minutes of people visiting and having a laugh.
yump
16/5/2017
09:00
On a diffrent note, inflation has risen from 2.3 to 2.7 this is the start of the effect of quantive easing, great way for the gov to bring down the debit, But no good for us lot. Hopefully some had the sense to buy national savings inflation linked certificates.
seaking1
Chat Pages: 197  196  195  194  193  192  191  190  189  188  187  186  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
SPA
1spatial
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200229 14:41:58