ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

AAU Ariana Resources Plc

-0.40 (-14.16%)
25 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ariana Resources Plc LSE:AAU London Ordinary Share GB00B085SD50 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.40 -14.16% 2.425 2.35 2.50 3.05 2.325 2.83 5,983,403 16:13:31
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Gold Ores 0 4.03M 0.0035 6.91 27.74M
Ariana Resources Plc is listed in the Gold Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker AAU. The last closing price for Ariana Resources was 2.83p. Over the last year, Ariana Resources shares have traded in a share price range of 1.575p to 3.10p.

Ariana Resources currently has 1,146,363,330 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Ariana Resources is £27.74 million. Ariana Resources has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 6.91.

Ariana Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 49726 to 49749 of 49750 messages
Chat Pages: 1990  1989  1988  1987  1986  1985  1984  1983  1982  1981  1980  1979  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
26/4/2024
00:50
excellance
28 Jan '24 - 01:14 - 149 of 174

In the recent report they said "We are continuously monitoring the capital requirements of the Tavsan build and balancing these financial demands against practical and operational timelines, given the continued poor state of the debt markets"

One mine is nearing its end, no confirmation of additional deposits yet. Only high gold prices have enabled the mine to extend so far.

Development of another is delayed by bad weather, and, development is being staggered in accordance with capital.

Venus IPO is still pie in the sky.

This isn't looking good at all, they will need to raise capital soon I'm 100% sure of that.

If capital markets are as bad as they suggest then they'll probably sell assets.

excellance
25/4/2024
23:46
Rockover's registered office address is at Trident Chambers, Wickham's Cay, P O Box 146, Road Town, Tortola, VG 1110, British Virgin Islands. For the year ended 31 December 2023, Rockover's unaudited management accounts showed a loss before taxation of US$142,567 and total assets of US$19,311,586.

The Company will also consider providing existing shareholders of Ariana with the opportunity to participate in any fundraise undertaken in association with the Merger.

Ariana may undertake a capital raising as part of the dual-listing process to fund further studies on the Dokwe project, and would do so through the issue of CHESS Depository Interests ("CDIs"), which will be quoted on the ASX. CDIs are a type of depositary receipt that allows investors to obtain all the economic benefits of foreign financial products (in this instance, Ariana Shares), without actually holding legal title to them.

Ariana has also determined that it will indefinitely suspend its listing of Venus Minerals plc on AIM to ensure maximum value may be achieved for the Company's proposed ASX dual-listing later in 2024.

excellance
25/4/2024
23:45
Rockover's registered office address is at Trident Chambers, Wickham's Cay, P O Box 146, Road Town, Tortola, VG 1110, British Virgin Islands. For the year ended 31 December 2023, Rockover's unaudited management accounts showed a loss before taxation of US$142,567 and total assets of US$19,311,586.

The Company will also consider providing existing shareholders of Ariana with the opportunity to participate in any fundraise undertaken in association with the Merger.

Ariana may undertake a capital raising as part of the dual-listing process to fund further studies on the Dokwe project, and would do so through the issue of CHESS Depository Interests ("CDIs"), which will be quoted on the ASX. CDIs are a type of depositary receipt that allows investors to obtain all the economic benefits of foreign financial products (in this instance, Ariana Shares), without actually holding legal title to them.

Ariana has also determined that it will indefinitely suspend its listing of Venus Minerals plc on AIM to ensure maximum value may be achieved for the Company's proposed ASX dual-listing later in 2024.

excellance
25/4/2024
21:45
Highley1 Ariana has always had a loyal band of big shareholders which I have not seen at any other junior and continues to baffle me.
And like I have said so many times, if only the mgt recognised this and treat them accordingly and not held at arms length or like something on the bottom of their shoe.

soulsauce
25/4/2024
21:38
No doubt the team doing the due diligence have found something very worthwhile, certainly more than confirmation of what's there. Which on its own is worth a whole lot more than what we are giving for it. Yes only time and further info will prove this, I like the ambition, and given how conservative we know Kerim is, this has got the potential to be exceptional I think. They made it very clear at latest presentation that they've done there homework on Zimbabwe, and I also believe that the sigma of the place will take a lot to lose, but there has been some significant chances there in the last five years. Who's going to give a jot about tiny dividends, when they can sell a few shares at 30p a pop? Good day all round with Newmont up 12.5% too. Gla whether in or out.
renniks2016
25/4/2024
21:38
soulsauce,

Correct, to try and pretend this is not dilution is ridiculous, it is dilution, period.

What I don't understand is why so many share holders here continue to hold this share when there are so many alternative gold stocks out there, some in London, but many others in Australia and Canada, and all easy to trade?

Centamin looks really good (IMO), Solomon another, but many other on the ASX and TSX.

highley1
25/4/2024
21:33
Highley1 23766 nailed it with that post 👏👏
soulsauce
25/4/2024
21:28
You are getting more assets loganair but they are not going to be producing and hence throwing off cash for at least 5yrs.
In the meantime you have given away 37.5% of the producing assets which have already been diluted through Ozaltin deal so the earnings per share (eps) is greatly reduced.
Add to that further dilution down the road to get to production so in my mind it is very much dilution.

You can also add in that shareholders are going to more than likely receive nothing in the way of a dividend until Dokwe is up and running unless Ariana manage to sell something.

soulsauce
25/4/2024
20:50
Fair point loganair, upon reflection I agree with you but still not happy ….sincerely hope I’m wrong and that the deal works well, if it gets voted through.
nov31
25/4/2024
20:42
I do not look upon this a a 'Dilution' as for the more shares getting more assets.

To me a dilution is if a company needs to raise funds, they issue more shares while having the exact same assets = more shares for the same assets.

loganair
25/4/2024
20:25
They had to use equity because they don't have the cash, and Rockover don't want just cash, they want the project management and reduced risk from multiple assets.
The bigger company may be better overall, but the dilution is a bitter pill, if not unexpected by me as I've said it enough times and got shot for it!
This deal solves many issues for both companies, but creates new challenges to overcome.

I don't like Zimbabwe and I don't like dilution, but I didn't like the structure of AAU before this, so on balance I think I'm quite happy with today's news so long as it leads to a strategic review and divestment of the junk in the portfolio.

excellance
25/4/2024
20:11
which it will. the reason why i bought the dip today. because the real eagle will appear one day and start monetizing all those assets.

discrepancy between potential and monetary returns will be just to great.

he will go after today, not tommorrow.

and aau board is aware. hence some of the politics eg strange moves imho

kaos3
25/4/2024
19:56
Caledonian Mining in Zim are producing 80k oz from underground and are valued at nearly 200m US today. Am I missing something...probably as I've had a drink whilst researching but this mine would surely take us to a totally different level...Then enter left Salinbas development plan and Tav production....That's before anything in Kosovo with Newmont or Project Leopard which will no doubt find some good size deposits Strange reaction today didn't expect to fly as it's hard to see this far in the future but blimey...Hope I can build a larger position over the years. Certainly not a get rich quick scheme...unless gold jumps another 50% in the next 12 months...
lottsgold
25/4/2024
19:40
Recent drills have been very good grades at good intervals, I feel the team have a view there is much more to come from the resource. Another bump in the road for the older generation here but as with everything AAU do the long term looks bright. Zimbabwe is certainly not a first choice jurisdiction but we're not going to get multimillion ounce deposits that are cheap(ish) to mine in a tier one with the ammo we have. It's a building block nothing more. Doing this deal in equity isn't our preference and probably not managements but clearly all in the know feel it's worth having a share of a growing business than the cash now. ASX seems like a sensible move going by the way miners moved on there compared to AIM last run.
lottsgold
25/4/2024
19:21
Rockwell's Dokwe has a total Mineral Resource of 1.2M oz gold averaging 1.05 g/t Au - very low grade.
loganair
25/4/2024
19:20
Thanks - agreed we need more information and a vote. Let us not forget who AAU belongs to. Having said that I believe quite strongly that gold, silver and all other precious metals will surge in value in the coming months regardless what the company does. AAU could be run by the abominable snowman and still do well. All Kerim has to do is stake ownership on a decent deposit and this is what he is doing. Have a look at the latest trend in miners and their share prices. It seems that those with poor economics are rising to the top of the stack. So all we have to do is wait to be "discovered".
charles clore
25/4/2024
19:17
Rockover have done this deal with Ariana because it offers them much better share price appreciation. If they'd done a deal with a big fish their percentage return would be in multiples less.
The project does look like an excellent proposition.
No mention of what cash Rockover have in the bank and have brought with them, if any.
For Ariana it promises a mid tier producer 100% owned (minus 37.5% given away today) and a dual listing making AAU a global entity, but they still need to offer an enticing investment opportunity.
The next step has to be a strategic review and sale of non core assets.

excellance
25/4/2024
19:16
Shouldn’t be using equity for this deal, as simple as that! Could probably have arranged to purchase the equity over 12 - 18 months out of existing reserves and new cash flow from Tavsan…etc

The problem with Kerim is that he thinks it’s his Company, and he sees issuing new equity as free money.

There’s not a lot of sympathy for MDV on this board, but with a holding of 6% plus (notably a lot more than Kerim) I suspect he feels he’s been shafted as well.

nov31
25/4/2024
19:04
This deal looks awful, IMO, I can't understand why they're giving so much away?

This is the most unfocused company I know, bits here, bits there, management seem all over the place.

I don't think having the CEO in Australia is a great move either.

highley1
25/4/2024
18:58
Need to bear in mind that we not only passing them 37.5% of todays Ariana but also 37.5% of our future cash/earnings. The new prospect will not be generating any cash for several years so cash needed will ALL come from profits made from our existing assets unless they arrange loans which I doubt. This to me makes it look like a very good deal for Rockcliff, not so for AAU

I think we simply need a lot more detail from our Board and a thorough discussion of the issues.

thanksamillion
25/4/2024
18:25
Charles, no offence taken.
jaf1948
25/4/2024
18:20
No worries Charles I totally get the angst on a day like today.
The idiots continue to be the BoD who keep serving up Rns's where people feel they need to seek urgent clarification and cause people to dump shares instead of loading up.

soulsauce
25/4/2024
18:13
Soul / Jaf - my idiots remark was admittedly a bit strong. My apologies.
charles clore
25/4/2024
18:07
Charles,

We all have different criteria for investing. I for example cannot afford to invest in a company that will, in all probability, give me neither capital appreciation or dividends during the time I am invested there.

From what we know, especially after today, is that Ariana is unlikely to provide investors with either of those things for the next year or so. That does not make me or anyone else an idiot for selling, simply different needs.

(Sorry, soul, we overlapped).

jaf1948
Chat Pages: 1990  1989  1988  1987  1986  1985  1984  1983  1982  1981  1980  1979  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock