Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Telefonica SA O LSE:TDE London Ordinary Share ES0178430E18 TELEFONICA ORD SHS
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.045 € -0.53% 8.3775 € 7.965 € 8.79 € - - - 3,548,826 16:35:29
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Fixed Line Telecommunications - - - - 39,989.78

Telefonica SA TEF - Telxius exercise option

14/11/2017 7:00am

UK Regulatory (RNS & others)


Telefonica SA O (LSE:TDE)
Historical Stock Chart

1 Month : From Nov 2017 to Dec 2017

Click Here for more Telefonica SA O Charts.

TIDMTDE

RNS Number : 3774W

Telefonica SA

13 November 2017

TELEFÓNICA, S.A., as provided in article 228 of the Spanish Stock Market Act (Ley del Mercado de Valores), hereby reports the following

SIGNIFICANT EVENT

Following the Significant Events published on February 21, 2017 and October 24, 2017 related to the agreement (the "Agreement") reached between Telefónica and Taurus Bidco S.à.r.l. (hereinafter "KKR", an entity managed by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.) for the sale of up to 40% of the share capital of Telxius Telecom, S.A.U. ("Telxius"), Telefónica announces that KKR has exercised today the call option foreseen in the Agreement over 38 million shares of Telxius (representing 15.2% of its share capital) in exchange for 484.5 million euros (12.75 euros per share).

Following the closing of this sale of 15.2% of the share capital of Telxius, expected for December 2017, together with the 24.8% of the share capital acquired on October 24, 2017, KKR shall have acquired 40% of the share capital of Telxius in exchange for an aggregate amount of 1,275 million euros (12.75 euros per share).

This transaction has no impact on the consolidated results of the Telefónica Group as it consists on the sale of a minority interest, with Telefónica retaining control over Telxius.

This transaction is part of the Telefónica Group's asset portfolio management policy, based on a strategy of value creation and strategic positioning. It also complements the objective of organically reducing debt in a growing cash flow scenario.

Madrid, November 13, 2017

This information is provided by RNS

The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

END

IOEOKNDNFBDDODD

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

November 14, 2017 02:00 ET (07:00 GMT)

1 Year Telefonica SA O Chart

1 Year Telefonica SA O Chart

1 Month Telefonica SA O Chart

1 Month Telefonica SA O Chart
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:42 V:gb D:20171213 20:52:18