||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Real-Time news about Ricmore Cap (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
|dolores123: More buying today has moved the Share price up a bit!|
|dolores123: Following the recent success of gulf Keystone and the massive rise in its share price lets hope that Ricmore will get involved in an oil exploration company.|
|dolores123: Just hoping we get another uptick in the share price this week.|
|discoverytim: FYI (as copied from the official website today)
Link: Shareholder information
Ricmore Capital plc
Information given herein is subject to a disclaimer
· Ricmore Capital Plc, formerly called Energy Asset Management Plc, is registered in England number 05383355
· The main country of operation is the United Kingdom
· The Company's Investing Policy is to seek to acquire assets, companies or businesses in the United Kingdom, Europe and North America in the energy, environmental and related services sector. The Company may be either an active investor and acquire control of a single company or it may be a passive investor and acquire non-controlling shares or other assets or businesses as is considered to be in the best interests of the Company.
The investing policy will be implemented through pro-actively seeking suitable acquisitions, making the use of the professional contacts of the board and its advisors.
Any acquisition is likely to be substantially made by way of a share exchange, and with further share capital being raised at the time of the acquisition transaction. All of the Company's resources are likely to be invested in the first acquisition and the use of debt as a source of future funding will be considered, if thought prudent to do so, in the light of nature of the assets, companies or businesses being acquired, and the terms upon which such finance would be available.
The board policy is to invest with a view to achieving a material increase in the capital value of the Company, and the working capital requirements of a rapidly growing business are likely to take priority over dividends to shareholders. In the event that more than one asset, company or business is acquired, it will be with a view to building, for the long term, a coherent group operating under a holding company without cross-holdings.
It is intended that this Investing Policy, which was adopted at a General Meeting of the Company held on 31 July 2009, will endure until otherwise resolved by shareholders.
· The Company's accounting reference date is 31 March.
· The share capital of the Company is:
Ordinary shares of 1p each 500,000,000 5,000,000
Allotted, issued and fully paid
Ordinary shares of 1p each 332,768,383 3,327,684
Warrants to subscribe for 14,403,051 new ordinary shares of the Company have been issued as follows:
Warrant Holder Warrants Exercise Exercise period
John Shaw 600,000 1.0p from 30 March 2005 to 30 March 2010
Martin Perrin 100,000 1.0p from 30 March 2005 to 30 March 2010
Others 1,300,000 1.0p from 30 March 2005 to 30 March 2010
Ruegg & Co Limited 2,000,000 1.5p from 13 March 2007 to 13 March 2011
Hitchens Harrison Plc 3,000,000 1.5p from 13 March 2007 to 13 March 2009
ICON EAM LLC 7,403,051 1.5p from 30 March 2005 to 13 March 2011
None of the warrants had been exercised at 31 July 2009.
· Significant shareholders
At 31 July 2009 the following interests of three percent or more of the issued Ordinary share capital had been notified to the Company:
Alan McKeating 43,960,561 13.2%
Philip Bellamy-Lee 31,624,965 9.5%
Stephen Barclay 14,372,357 4.3%
John Shaw 10,104,337 3.0%
Robert Hatton 12,495,679 3.8%
Gary Rimmer 13,123,068 3.9%
· There are no Treasury shares held by the Company.
· Share Price
Click here for Share Price information
· There are 116,026,986 shares (34.9%) not in public hands as defined by the AIM Rules.
· There are no restrictions on transfers of shares
· The Company's Memorandum and Articles of Association can be downloaded from here
Ricmore Capital share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange