BNN Technology Takeover Rumours (BNN)

BNN Technology Chart

BNN Technology Takeover Price

BNN Technology Takeover Forum Posts

Today's news sets BNN up nicely for entry to the Nasdaq! The broker update will make interesting reading especially with the current & new contracts on board & how this will be priced in... clearly BNN are creating a monster of a company that is growing rapidly! Most of the cash burn in the last 12months has been on new contracts, which is hardly surprising with the requirement for diversification! I believe BNN had set there contract aspirations some time ago & now seemingly have been rewarded with these opportunities. Now time to maximize the potential of these contracts! With the cash in the bank they are well positioned to exploit these markets... even if they only achieve a small fraction of there targets this business will be huge & probably on the radar of the big boys in China, although l would think they are probably already on there radar as a takeover potential as they would be considered a cheap stock...
Plenty of opportunity for this to make £2 in a couple of months and £3 by year end. They are deliberately storing the update for one big impact, there may also be takeover interest. Its hard for those who have to sell at this level when there is likely to be a big upside in the not too distant future.
Gen I really dont think any takeover is going to have legs at less than 700 million due to valuations on Nasdaq
Depending on news, revenues & potential new deals! IMHO I would be looking at £2.75 to £3.50 a share... 750m mcap...for any takeover... let's see what news comes in the next few weeks...GL
Out of interest. With such a transforming company we may see a takeover of the company this year What price would you consider selling your holding for if discussion are taking place. For me £2-2.20 which would be a 60 premium on today's price.
I can understand your expectations but why would a company wait for it to multi before launching a takeover. It will not be down to the directors whether the company gets taken over but us the angel investors!! my view is we could see this being taken out by one of the big boys for a quick entry into china. The 12 provinces are highly populated and future year on year on growth will be huge. of course we could see a bidding war. hold them tight. those that are selling think what the price would be now if you all held. high £1.60 more likely be in the £2+ In for the long term.
Hmmm! Not sure about takeover for a least 12 to 18 months...with the price possibly being multiples of the current price if they achieved there forecast numbers or look like there heading towards those number... exciting Times IMHO...
Great posts everyone , lots of people read them including the MM I think the stock if " allowed " could jump another 10% this week . So £2 when news starts rolling in is easy to see + this is a hot takeover share with the buyout keeping the main directors left in place for a couple of years , but the price would be more like£2.75 - £3 at that point ... IMO
Your Recent History
Gulf Keyst..
FTSE 100
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:41 V: D:20170528 20:25:56