ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

MIR Mining Inv Re

0.00 (0.00%)
26 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Mining Inv Re LSE:MIR London Ordinary Share GB00B3KKWM62 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.375 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Mining Inv Re Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 44 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
24/7/2014
17:04
Seems Mr Nosworthy has run out of time! What was the point in establishing this company and getting an admission to Aim when he didn't have his ducks in a row? Perhaps someone could enlighten me because it seems pretty poor treatment of shareholders.
howesp
11/11/2013
14:33
Our view: Though the negotiation process of investment has been slow amid uncertainty in the mining sector, the delay has enabled MIR to properly assess various investments and also improve its investment terms. Moreover, with the recent stability in silver prices, increased confidence in the financial markets for silver investments combined with the economic advantages of the plant revamp, the Primorsky silver investment offers attractive economics if approached in a prudent manner. The mine contains some high-grade silver veins and substantial exploration areas which also offer the possibility of identifying additional high-grade resources. The company has sufficient financial resources available to undertake the planned initial investment in the Primorsky Silver project, which we believe will help the company to add high-grade resources to its portfolio. We assign a Speculative Buy rating for the stock.(Beaufort Securities)
peawacks
29/7/2013
17:16
Please would somebody inform me if the previous name for this one was Bute Mining
excalibar
19/5/2013
16:41
Wake up! There was a RNS last week!
knigel
03/5/2013
12:57
lol

death by boredom here......

yawn......

worlds lrgest undies
13/3/2013
12:20
New Management has turned this baby around for sure. REAL PROJECTS a distinct possibility.Glad to be in.
bulldog30
13/3/2013
09:04
This would make a change for this lot! LOL

Next steps

MIR intends to undertake technical due diligence prior to progressing either of these investments and provide an evaluation in the form of a competent person's report.

thetoonarmy2
13/3/2013
08:28
I would buy more but got an open offer to fund
knigel
13/3/2013
08:27
....if the main man does here what he did to Amur ....

£17mln MC there!

double6
13/3/2013
08:17
Same here Knigel, could do well over the months/years ahead.
stoaty1
13/3/2013
07:30
RNS out - seems a proactive company so will continue to hold
knigel
13/2/2013
21:31
OMG The Times had an small article today about MIR saying the chairman was looking at silver and/or gold opportunities in far east Russia! How dare this newspaper pump this share LOL
knigel
13/2/2013
13:39
D6 rarely posts and rarely gets it wrong. However i cant see much more upside without news and will hold until then
knigel
13/2/2013
09:49
neil67, could find nothing about mir in that article, can you help, or give me the gist please. Tia .
stoaty1
12/2/2013
19:41
Surely if a share has a low cap and/or a low free float it will move up sharply on any decent volume? Of course the same can happen the other way but this is common amongst various small cap AIM shares... AND they are NOT all pumped then dumped.. look at VMP (which I have been in for a while) today - it moved without being pumped and so far, has not been dumped GLA
knigel
12/2/2013
18:04
34Simon, I respectfully ask you again not to involve me with your personal vendettas, If you believe any poster guilty of any wrong doing, report it to the relevant authorities & stop tarring everybody with the same brush. Regards
charmer1_23
12/2/2013
18:00
Charmer

As normal your rose tinted glasses are working well, next you will say topinfo
is not a lying pump and dumper, you all know what you are doing, I look forward
to the day that thread is pulled and you all warned for what you do.

34simon
12/2/2013
17:25
Well said, C123.
double6
12/2/2013
17:06
I hear what you are saying but if you have a problem with D6, take it up with him or her, I have no axe to grind with either, just want to go quietly about my business. I believe that D6 mentioned MIR on the Top Traders thread a couple times but no evidence that it was "ramped", unlike other posters who post incessantly once they're in a stock....
charmer1_23
Chat Pages: 2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock