Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zotefoams Plc LSE:ZTF London Ordinary Share GB0009896605 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +6.00p +1.14% 534.00p 518.00p 532.00p 522.00p 514.00p 520.00p 190,697 16:35:06
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Chemicals 70.1 7.5 13.7 39.0 257.93

Zotefoams Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1351 to 1373 of 1375 messages
Chat Pages: 55  54  53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
09/8/2018
16:37
BUY says Cannaccord tp 620
robow
08/8/2018
23:01
Thanks David, I don't disagree that there remains a reasonable chance of drift, especially given that H1 profit growth was entirely down to favourable Forex movements. For my part I've decided not to try to trade that this time. If you accept the given reasons for the relatively modest H1 performance (which I do) then it seems to me that 'the jam' is getting ever closer (you can almost smell it) and I just don't feel that we will see more than a very few more percent drift. I certainly would not rate it as a strong buy on a 2 month time frame, but over 3-6+ months it probably still is and I think the risk of 'unforeseen news' is now very much to the upside. Unless the Forex tailwind in H1 becomes a headwind in H2 (I'll try to work out the likelihood of that later in the week) then I think we should actually see an 'earnings beat' for the FY and that could well be signalled in the update at the beginning of November. If you are selling to re-buy lower, then good luck (not meant in any way sarcastically), but personally I'd rather be in than out at this stage. If we do see a bigger drift-down than I expect, I might be tempted to break my position sizing rules and buy an additional "trading position".
kazoom
08/8/2018
22:29
Similar. my Thomson screen for next 12 month PE shows
pireric
08/8/2018
22:19
Y/E 13 21.9 Y/E 14 21.6 Y/E 15 30 Y/E 16 18 Y/E 17 27.5 Forecast Y/E 18 29.9 Y/E 19 25
battlebus2
08/8/2018
21:10
Is that right more recently BB2? I only know because I sorely regret not buying this at 320p and IIRC the PE was around 17-18x. pretty much weeks before this began to take off
pireric
08/8/2018
20:54
They’ve traded at a P/E in the mid twenties when the co wasn’t in such good shape or had a path for growth.
battlebus2
08/8/2018
20:38
Kazoom....Indeed apologies if I gave the wrong interpretation but I do feel it will cause a drift in the share price until the next trading update and of course on a P/E near to 30 the company need to deliver strong eps growth or there is risk the share price will collapse off so I decided to stay out for now.
davidosh
08/8/2018
17:30
"the company have admitted it may be a couple of year before eps growth can continue after the placing" Not so David, they said the placing would be immediately dilutive and not begin to pay back fully until 2020, but the underlying business looks sufficiently zippy that even after the 9% dilution, EPS for the current year is forecast to be 12% up and up 20% next year. We may well see a little price drift until the next material news (probably trading update in November) but I'm not sure it will be that much lower. I did trade the drift a few months ago with part of my position, but on this occassion I've decided to sit tight (for now at least).
kazoom
08/8/2018
13:22
Tight hold for me. Wouldn’t want to put given all the possibilities for this co but each to their own.
battlebus2
08/8/2018
13:09
I got out a few months ago until production started up. Production starts in SE London in "new year" and production is full blast in the US. Can't understand the drop in share value.
petewy
07/8/2018
15:34
Yes time to exit for a while as the company have admitted it may be a couple of year before eps growth can continue after the placing and the chart certainly looks to be falling over. I suspect it will be a fair bit lower in a year or so and a better time to buy then. Good company and management though.
davidosh
07/8/2018
14:10
Results just in line and now below placing price.Well done rivaldo,must admit to selling part myself.May buy back if goes sub £5
geraldus
07/8/2018
10:50
wouldnt disagree with that at all....however,short term barring unknown potentially uplifting developments...I do think we are in drift mode for a period...and that usually means dribbling south in my limited experience....
thefartingcommie
07/8/2018
10:40
As I see it, we are at the start of the expansion ............ In the first half of 2018 we also commissioned the initial phase of capacity expansion in Kentucky, USA, which allowed us to increase sales volumes in what remains a capacity constrained environment so further phases to come.
janeann
07/8/2018
10:38
rather pedestrian..bordering dull....chart looks as if its rolling over ...better opps elsewhere methinks for now. initial support 525..then475..will be looking to re-enter under 500
thefartingcommie
07/8/2018
10:10
Good interim results today met expectations. The fall in gross margin is explained and presumably reverses, in time. Shares are down 3p at a mid 551p. Forecast eps this year 18p, putting the shares on a forward p/e ratio of about 30. Full year dividend yield is only about 1.1%. Ok, it's a growth stock and some don't pay out dividends at all, but 1.1% may not be enough to persuade everyone to stay? Next year, 22p eps? That would be about p/e of 25. I'm continuing to hold but I think maybe these go sideways for 6 to 12 months? Did anyone here go to this year's agm? I missed it.
ed 123
06/8/2018
10:39
anyone has any idea of what to expect in the update tomorrow?
ali47fish
05/8/2018
12:16
Zotefoams (ZTF) Earnings-Reaction to Keep an Eye http://crweworld.com/Earnings-Calendar
danieldanj
01/6/2018
17:12
blackrok added
ali47fish
28/5/2018
17:59
That’s what I like about ZTF. We don’t need to do anything rash 👍
battlebus2
26/5/2018
19:19
Good to see you’re still currently a holder woody, a slight misunderstanding on my behalf over what you said. 👍
battlebus2
23/5/2018
23:08
Woody - there is no doubt that Kentucky cost us money as sales were capacity constrained last year (although if they had brought the capacity in as per the original plan, maybe we would have been okay), I don't understand though why you are sure the Croydon upgrade and new plant in Poland are too late? Nothing the company has said suggests that they face demand that they cannot meet before these facilities come online - my reading therefore is that the timing is near perfect. There is every chance you have more in depth research here than me, so I would be really keen to hear why you think these facilities are too late.
kazoom
23/5/2018
19:57
If there's any doubt about the growth potential please read the last few prelims and H1 reports and I think you'll understand why I'm a little peeved. It looks pretty obvious to me that the growth potential was substantial, particularly in HPP...............why else are we invested here? woody
woodcutter
Chat Pages: 55  54  53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:41 V: D:20180815 01:10:48