Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Trifast LSE:TRI London Ordinary Share GB0008883927 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 218.00p 215.25p 219.75p - - - 6,078 15:42:24
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Industrial Engineering 186.5 17.3 10.7 20.3 262.24

Trifast Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2551 to 2574 of 2575 messages
Chat Pages: 103  102  101  100  99  98  97  96  95  94  93  92  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/7/2017
14:38
'Continues to perform well and in accordance with management expectations'. Strategic acquisitions on the horizon.
broadwood
27/7/2017
11:57
Trifast agm today at high noon!
petersinthemarket
13/6/2017
09:58
Well those results were a pleasure to read. Some insightful commnetary from Mr Diamond The business looks well positioned for international growth IMO. There is always noise made about a lack of barriers to entry here but in reality a supply and sales chain of this complexity and size is not easy to build. Growth % tend to be hard to predict in my experience, but invariably TRI seem to pretty consistently deliver it. So it's with confidence rather than scepticism that I would see this as a little undervalued still. There are many companies listed with poor prospects for growth on higher PERs.
thorpematt
13/6/2017
08:43
- finnCap today reaffirms its buy investment rating on Trifast PLC [LON:TRI] and raised its price target to 254p (from 240p).
broadwood
13/6/2017
07:38
"another record breaking year with results, ahead of our expectations"
robow
13/6/2017
02:44
Trifast is definitely a cyclical business, whether its cylindrical is another matter entirely :)
tudes100
12/6/2017
23:00
Trifast is a global solution business that manufactures fasteners. It operates in 27 countries and has the logistics to send goods to over 60 countries. Lately, business has been good and will continue for this year with analysts forecasting 25% return. However, Trifast’s share price have risen by 35%, meaning valuation is priced in. Trifast is prone to the business cycle. During the financial crisis, revenue fell from £130m in 2007 to £84m in 2010, before the long road to recovery. Meanwhile, operating profits fell from £7m to an operating loss of £10m. http://bit.ly/2teLyqV Looking at the share price of Trifast, there are three scenarios, with the likelihood coming true: Best-Case Scenario; - The shares will continue rising in the next 12 months unabated. The forecast is between £2.50 to £2.80 per share. (Probability outcome: 20%) Based-Case Scenario; - The share price will consolidate in a range of between £1.90 to £2.30 per share in the next 12 months. (Probability outcome: 40%) Worst-Case Scenario; - Shares could fall back to £1.50 or below in the next 12 months. (Probability outcome: 40%)
walbrock82
20/4/2017
09:21
Yes indeed and what a quiet bulletin board
robow
20/4/2017
09:03
All rather positive stuff from today's TS
thorpematt
22/2/2017
02:48
Malcolm Diamond interview on day of trading update www.brrmedia.co.uk/broadcasts/58a59b1fa4affcc111043b5b/trifast-trading-update
tudes100
20/2/2017
19:30
yes sold half of my holdings a few days ago I think its got ahead of itself
jon123
20/2/2017
16:34
Seems like profit taking after a very strong run.
healthtech
20/2/2017
14:21
And possibly a large director sell, although only about a third of his holding.
djbilywiz
20/2/2017
14:19
Could be the perception of growth tailing off in the near future?
djbilywiz
20/2/2017
13:57
Why all the selling and price drop?
wins73
16/2/2017
16:58
A little bit of profit taking after a storming run, Very temporary I'd guess. Trifast issued an unaudited trading update for the third quarter on Thursday, saying that on a constant currency basis, the company experienced a continuing strong performance across its main geographies. The London-listed firm said its Asia business returned to growth as it began to benefit from the anticipated recovery in demand during H2, both in the domestic and export markets, whilst the UK and USA operations were continuing to produce results in line with management expectations. Within Europe, the business overall performed "solidly" and continued to deliver year-on-year growth, although the board said it was seeing a slight change in the product mix. It also reported an "encouraging" start at its newest greenfield operation based in Barcelona. "The group's capital investment programme is expected to deliver further opportunities in terms of markets, capabilities and operating efficiencies to support this growth as we move forward," Trifast's board said in a statement. "The capability for 'self-help' initiatives has served us well in recent years, backed by strong and well proven management teams, giving us confidence that Trifast can sustain its successful track record for long term growth." As an international business, the board said more than 70% of Trifast's revenue was generated outside of the UK. In the period under review, the group's overall margin has held up well despite the continued weakness of sterling. During 2016, sterling was down 15% year-on-year against a basket of currencies relevant to the group's businesses. At the half-year end the board reported that Trifast had experienced translational FX tailwinds of approximately £1.0m at the underlying profit before tax level. "Since then, the sustained weakness in sterling has had a further positive translation impact on group revenues and underlying profit. "In the shorter-term, if sterling weakness persists then we expect this to have an additional positive effect on the group's revenue and profitability, however, in the longer term we may also start to experience some challenges within our UK business in terms of input costs as a result." Trifast said the current financial year remained a positive one for the business and, given group trading in Q3 and the further FX tailwinds, the board now expected the group's performance for the full year to be slightly ahead of its previous expectations. "Like many businesses, we cannot fully mitigate current global macroeconomic and political factors or any potential impact from Brexit on the UK economy in terms of trading dynamics between the UK and the European single market. "Nevertheless, the Trifast board remains confident that both our experienced business teams and our wide geographical cover will give us the flexibility and foresight to meet these challenges head on as and when they arise."
broadwood
16/2/2017
07:36
Solid. The current financial year remains a positive one for the Trifast business and, given Group trading in Q3 and the further FX tailwinds, the Board now expects the Group's performance for the full year to be slightly ahead of its previous expectations. Like many businesses, we cannot fully mitigate current global macroeconomic and political factors or any potential impact from BREXIT on the UK economy in terms of trading dynamics between the UK and the European Single Market. Nevertheless, the Trifast Board remains confident that both our experienced business teams and our wide geographical cover will give us the flexibility and foresight to meet these challenges head on as and when they arise. In summary, Trifast's balance sheet remains robust and, as a Group, we are optimistic in terms of our future underlying growth performance, capital investment objectives
broadwood
14/2/2017
07:58
wins - reason for 'big sells' Liontrust topping up?
eggbaconandbubble
09/2/2017
18:54
Trading update next week on the 16th.
djbilywiz
09/2/2017
18:01
Quite a lot of big sells went through yet price moved up???
wins73
02/2/2017
21:31
Perhaps, but 2.7% spread is fairly mediocre on a stock with a £250m Market Cap. only 8 trades today so MMs have to make a bit I suppose. I have to say I generally hate buying anything truly illiquid but even I set the stock screener at 500bps (5%) as a rule. Ultimatly we could buy shares in CLLN if we want tight spreads, but I much prefer your chances here even if at the end you give the MMs 3% back!
thorpematt
02/2/2017
13:19
The spread on this is a disgrace - advfn quote above states 205/211
petersinthemarket
17/1/2017
19:51
Don't tell anyone but: Chart looking very strong. Keep it to yourselfs though. Don't want the thread getting too noisy.
thorpematt
09/1/2017
17:30
Indeed and still remarkably quiet on the thread which is generally a good sign!
thorpematt
Chat Pages: 103  102  101  100  99  98  97  96  95  94  93  92  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:42 V: D:20170728 15:05:03