Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc LSE:RBS London Ordinary Share GB00B7T77214 ORD 100P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -12.35 -9.32% 120.15 120.20 120.45 126.60 118.20 126.60 23,062,332 16:35:01
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Banks 14,253.0 423.2 26.0 4.6 14,531

Royal Bank Of Scotland Share Discussion Threads

Showing 181626 to 181642 of 181650 messages
Chat Pages: 7266  7265  7264  7263  7262  7261  7260  7259  7258  7257  7256  7255  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/3/2020
08:48
the recent halving of the share price ws probably market anticipting the Divi being cancelled, prob fall further though
gcom2
28/3/2020
08:46
https://uk.advfn.com/cmn/fbb/thread.php3?id=45743623
1 nhs
28/3/2020
07:57
Pure madness. Banks will need the capital buffers. They cannot afford to pay dividends at this stage. They will also need government support at some stage and they need to be seen as acting with a moral compass. That said dividends are the least of the banks concerns with default rates set to rise. Before this we had 8% zombie businesses in the U.K. On day one we’re looking at losing a further 4%m for you who can’t add up that’s 12%. Significant default rate. Added to this that many SMEs will need to prepare forward looking cash flows as well as P&Ls forecasts, in which many won’t have a clue, plus inability to source an Accountant to assist, access to bridging loans will be shear impossible. What you have to remember the principles of lending do not disappear or fall away over night. Realistic cash flows and serviceability will be subject to stringent testing. Delays assured, plus where are banks going to get the extra experienced lending staff to look at lending propositions and turn these around. You’re looking at months before a business will be able to look and gain access to, if at all, to cash. Could be seeing business failures running at 25% by then. Remember we still don’t know how long this partial lockdown lasts. We’ve yet to go to full lockdown!!!! DYOR, but would I personally invest in this market for the next 6months with false bottoms after false bottoms assured, no, not for me. Once again do your own research, and when assessing access to bridging loans think about the principles of lending, time frame, and basic requirements for a business lending proposition to be assessed.
smartie6
27/3/2020
16:45
Does not make any sense, £8m purchase £6m sell yet share price drop 12points!
tunguyen
27/3/2020
16:42
Stonedyou I will tell you I told you so.
smartie6
27/3/2020
16:41
"Finally, dividends are public promises. Breaking them is both embarrassing to management and damaging to share prices. To tarry over raising dividends, never mind suspending them, is seen as a confession of failure"
stonedyou
27/3/2020
16:37
If you want a laugh, Gove is going to lead today's news conference. One of the worst liars in this government.
polar fox
27/3/2020
16:21
I like fox he always brings a laugh to the table.
smartie6
27/3/2020
16:19
Now the Chief Medical Officer is self isolating. Symptoms last night.
polar fox
27/3/2020
15:38
What are you doing in mufti?
maxk
27/3/2020
15:05
181 new deaths in the UK, to 759. Momentum building. I've shopped twice this week, but it might be wise to pause for a few days, methinks....
polar fox
27/3/2020
14:40
Carry Symonds might be carrying more than her surname. She's had Boris's bell end in her mouth.
joe king1
27/3/2020
14:14
joking aside, i think boris is truely a great leader in times like this, so I hope he will be ok
gcom2
27/3/2020
14:02
I'm right all the time. wotcha spellin, or eye'l fone the polis.
wpcfoxthespellinpolis
27/3/2020
13:50
The low on Monday was 102.45 - that level is much more important than 120.
polar fox
27/3/2020
13:44
Lol. If this breaks 120p. Going down fast thereafter.
smartie6
27/3/2020
13:43
get brexit done (cough)
gcom2
Chat Pages: 7266  7265  7264  7263  7262  7261  7260  7259  7258  7257  7256  7255  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
RBS
Royal Bank..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200328 09:02:47