Pv Crystalox Solar Dividends - PVCS

Pv Crystalox Solar Dividends - PVCS

Buy
Sell
Best deals to access real time data!
Level 2 Basic
Monthly Subscription
for only
£62.08
Silver
Monthly Subscription
for only
£17.37
UK/US Silver
Monthly Subscription
for only
£30.59
VAT not included
Stock Name Stock Symbol Market Stock Type Stock ISIN Stock Description
Pv Crystalox Solar Plc PVCS London Ordinary Share GB00BJ0CHQ31 ORD 3.0206P
  Price Change Price Change % Stock Price Last Trade
0.00 0.0% 33.10 00:00:00
Open Price Low Price High Price Close Price Previous Close
33.10 33.10
more quote information »
Industry Sector
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY

Pv Crystalox Solar PVCS Dividends History

Announcement Date Type Currency Dividend Amount Period Start Period End Ex Date Record Date Payment Date Total Dividend Amount
24/03/2011FinalEUR231/12/200931/12/201011/05/201113/05/201108/06/20113
19/08/2010InterimEUR131/12/200931/12/201029/09/201001/10/201020/10/20100
25/03/2010FinalEUR231/12/200831/12/200912/05/201014/05/201009/06/20104
19/08/2009InterimEUR230/12/200830/06/200930/09/200902/10/200921/10/20090
26/03/2009FinalEUR431/12/200731/12/200813/05/200915/05/200910/06/20096
21/08/2008InterimEUR230/12/200730/06/200803/10/200805/10/200822/10/20080
03/04/2008FinalEUR2.531/12/200631/12/200730/04/200802/05/200802/06/20082.5

Top Dividend Posts

DateSubject
11/9/2020
10:18
thirty fifty twenty: hi Petrus - thank you for pointing out - item 8 in the chairman's letter. i thought i had read it but obviously missed the one liner. that aside, i am interested in your posting history... only 4 posts in 5 years, all on PVCS, the last one 3 years ago. i read that to mean that you are not an average private investor sharing their views on a bulletin board. i would be interested to know about your investing, your holding in PVCS and thoughts on the board - do you think they are self-interested as other posts on here indicates seems to be the majority view of private shareholders. regardless, and just to be clear, thank you for pointing out the information i had missed All IMHO, DYOR + BoL PVCS is in my portfolio
11/9/2020
08:11
thirty fifty twenty: hi all tender results pretty much as expected? it will be interesting to see what the CEO tendered. if less than 50% his % holding in new PVCS will be higher and needs an RNS. i think he will have tendered 20% knowing he will also be able to buy shares in the after market from weak / small scale /ISA sellers before the de-listing at end Sept. will be interesting to see price action and volumes available to trade from here in GLA, DYOR + BoL PVCS is in my portfolio
01/9/2020
20:29
thirty fifty twenty: thanks Konrad... its a bit of a head wrecker of an investment! nothing similar - current significant holdings are LOOP, RBGP, PEB, BMS + OPG all i see as lower risk with material upside potential, backed by chart patterns. I am a conservative low risk investor seeking growth from compounding returns etc... re PVCS, i am tendering between 20% and 33% in different accounts... i am all for banking gains but also i think (as per analysis above etc..) that it is staring in the face the value on offer if one looks at balance sheet and circular facts not broker spin etc.. All IMHO, DYOR + BoL p.s. any interesting similar holding yourself?
01/9/2020
19:23
thirty fifty twenty: i see all as a real test of investment discipline and character. i think that risk is all a spectrum. the directors, i believe, have a self interest, and are greedy, but are stretching the boundary , as opposed to breaking it. if they can take out the weak private investors and the institutions that are not interested, it gives them an immediate 40% increase. i think this is enough and there is no need to then also try and manipulate the remaining shareholders in the private company. re psychology , i think the mgt / CEO want us to tender half. given my analysis i think the best option is to tender less than they want - at least then one is half way between banking some gain and following the CEO. bizarrely i think after the tender there will be a rush to buy the shares. there will be a number of small pi's looking to sell and these shares will be picked up quickly perhaps as low as 40p i think.. but at the marginal price it makes sense that the insdiers are prepared to offer 60, maybe 70p as the end of september closes as they know buying at that price is a bargain compared to the full liquidation in 12 mths at 100p+ (new shares) it'll be an intriguing game of cat and mouse... if lots of pi;s sell out at 55p then the insiders can afford to pay higher at the margin to mop up the remaining shares pre end September, but if lots hold out then they may need to keep spinning the bad news story and do another tender (albeit at a much higher price than the current 55p for listed shares) i'm lucky that i am sitting on a profit from original purchase, and am prepared to hang around for 12 mths so feel i can have some fun and follow the money / CEO. no doubt there is risk but my instinct tells me that when it looks like a stitch up, it is worth throwing a punch back! all IMHO, DYOR + BoL PVCS is in my portfolio
01/9/2020
14:27
thirty fifty twenty: 2009 – I have been pondering what to do re the tender. Below are my thoughts and conclusions – happy for any input. I have tried to state clearly the difference between what I think is fact and my opinion. NAV is 7.3m EUR, there is c7.3m shares so for ease we can say current NAV is 100c. We know the German business is loss-making – say 1m p.a. = 15c The potential Tax liability is €1.8m = 25c We know the directors receive an excessive salary for a part-time role £300k p.a. We know that we don’t have the full information? i.e. what is the saleable value of millions of FH written down to zero? what does the £0.9m of accrued expenses include how much of the potential tax has been paid on account already to save interest? why has a hugely loss-making german business not being sold why does the tender circular not point out the NAV of the company at 100c / 88p when the tender price is 55p? in most tenders I am familiar with the price is set at a level which indicates what the directors think the company is worth and in my experience they have an optimistic opinion if anything. In theory the 55p tender price does not matter but why was it chosen? The directors make no attempt to explain that the NAV might appear to be 100p but actually 55p is a reasonable value per share. So I have tried to distance myself from being anchored to a price which has no logic and just happens to be above the previous share price and thus might appear to be ‘a premium’. I was a long term shareholder in LEAF and when they resolved their court case dispute the price rose 300% - i.e. the market does not price these situations correctly all of the time. So the question remains for me – do I sell half at 55p? So the answer must surely be a resounding ‘no’ when NAV is 100p, But if we take 1 year of losses, and losing a Tax case = 60c so the 55c is a tempting ‘cash-in-hand offer’ However it allows no probability that there is no liability – if we assume 50%/50% then the worst case NAV becomes 72c / 65p – so 55p does not look attractive. I think however that if the tax was likely to be paid then the auditors would require some provision in the accounts. Remember that the legally binding $0.9m owed could not be included in the accounts because ‘it was not certain’ to be made. i.e. the company and the auditors were very cautious to not include this legal receipt even though they were very happy to ‘predict’; that it would arrive in H1 2020. So I think the chances of their being a large tax payout is very small indeed. My conclusion is that the directors has a self interest – by definition the largest shareholder is the CEO and the account infer that there is a potential controlling party between the directors and senior management and family members. We don’t know what the CEO will do in the tender…. But after the tender the NAV will be 140c and after trading losses and 50% re tax = 84c / 75p, and of course if the german business is sold or closed down before 12 mths, or there is no tax payment the NAV post tender will be materially higher. So as CEO it is in my interests to persuade others to sell at 55p when I know that the true value might be close to 120p and I don’t Tender my shares. So given my opinion that the CEO is self-interested it is in my interests to do what he does – i.e. do no tender. However I also need to consider the possibility my analysis is flawed, liquidity, and the de-listing. I also find the de-listing an interesting decision…. Of course there is a monetary cost to do so – but how much? Why don’t the directors tell us? My research shows it could be c.£100k per annum. So given there is huge uncertainty regarding the german business and the tax why not give it a further 12 months and thus all shareholders have the chance to benefit from a positive outcome to these events. It does however scare shareholders firm what I have read on the Bulletin Boards and thus encourages them to tender at 55p - which if very much to the benefit of those that DO NOT TENDER. At one level it is a very interesting situation but it is also disappointing that the CEO does not provide as much clarity as he can, as opposed to provide the minimum information which is required by stock exchange regulations. To me it seems fairly obvious that they is value here in CASH which will be released in 12 mths. And automatically after the Tender my shares are worth more. Normally I follow charts but in this case I am going to follow the CEO and follow the money! Thanks to previous posters, some of whom I’ve followed and respected views of for a few years – any comments on my specifics welcome. All IMHO, DYOR + BoL PVCS is in my portfolio
26/5/2020
15:43
gbjbaanb: Just caught up in the wave, everything is perky at the moment, all the money is coming back in and even pvcs is catching some of it.
20/3/2020
13:37
hedgehog 100: Year end 2019 net cash was EUR8.6, down from EUR 9.6M. at the end of the half year. That is an annualised cashburn of EUR 2M. p.a. And the liquidation process could take until about the end of 2021 or later: "As our ability to accelerate the liquidation process is limited and also economic considerations make such action unfavourable, our focus is on minimising the cash burn during the next 12-18 months while the outstanding issues are resolved." https://uk.advfn.com/stock-market/london/pv-crystalox-solar-PVCS/share-news/PV-Crystalox-Solar-PLC-Final-Results/82030497 There are also uncertainties about receipt of the EUR 0.9M. payment, and potential tax liability. Then there are liquidation costs. Even the £2M. payout (which would just be 27p per share) isn't guaranteed: "The GBP2 million is dependent on receiving EUR0.9m from customers relating to historic settlements that are not recorded in the balance sheet as receivables at 31 December 2019. If the EUR0.9m is not received then the return to shareholders will be reduced accordingly." https://uk.advfn.com/stock-market/london/pv-crystalox-solar-PVCS/share-news/PV-Crystalox-Solar-PLC-Final-Results/82030497 So I would say that an aggregate '£1 payout' (per share) is pie in the sky. (£1 per share is about £7.3M., or about EUR 8M. at current exchange rates.) Any additional payout on top of the hoped for £2M. is likely to be very disappointing, not for quite a long time, and would be made outside of ISAs if the shares are delisted. So at a market cap. of about £3M., at about 40p, the shares don't look good value. Now we know why a director sold in January.
18/2/2020
07:19
thirty fifty twenty: Hi Pejaten - yes! you are correct. apologies for my lazy error in maths. however with 0.7% traded that is still a significant level of a share so tightly held as PVCS. My point about 'significant changes in share ownership' not relevant - apologies. fingers crossed for CASH clarity soon.
17/2/2020
15:10
thirty fifty twenty: there was a 'HUGE' amount traded today - 49k shares on 7million shares in issue = 7%. the amount may not be large in monetary terms, but it is significant in terms of shareholder ownership. to me it defo looks like a real move this time - the spread narrowed to 1p first thing this morning. All IMHO, DYOR + BoL PVCS is in my top5 hldgs
03/5/2019
13:49
investoree: As a very long term somewhat disillusioned PVCS shareholder I finally decided to sell the balance of my PVCS shareholding (96,153 shares) today at 25.82p. To my surprise I was able to sell them in one lot so someone must be happy to accumulate. Good luck and good fortune to all remaining PVCS holders!
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
PVCS
Pv Crystal..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20201127 01:12:45