Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Progility LSE:PGY London Ordinary Share GB0033422824 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.05p -5.88% 0.80p 0.70p 0.90p 0.85p 0.80p 0.85p 97,498 15:04:04
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Software & Computer Services 61.6 -1.4 -1.2 - 1.60

Progility Share Discussion Threads

Showing 176 to 200 of 200 messages
Chat Pages: 8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/9/2017
22:27
Looking at trades today it seems mm's weren't too keen to let buyers in. with this already very tightly held we'll need to have some decent shakes going forward...
still waiting
12/9/2017
15:18
steady buying.
still waiting
12/9/2017
13:26
brave being out.
still waiting
12/9/2017
12:40
Still waiting - hi, I still hold a few here - not as many as I did, but 500k+ looking to buy a few more on weakness. Investigating crypto currencies taking more of my time.
dusseldorf
12/9/2017
12:39
cyberbub - In theory Bos can name his own price, but my understanding (given volume of equity required) is that any motion to convert debt would have to be carried at general meeting by the independent shareholders (independent being the only parties not directly related to the transaction and the only ones eligible to vote). I certainly wouldn't vote for something at the wrong price. To be honest I'm not sure he wants to convert yet, he has another £20m ish? headroom in his finance facility. If the company is profitable, its profitable AFTER paying the finance fees for the loan he has provided (which is a nice little earner for him by the way). If he converted, the company profit jumps about £3m/year (as interest payments disappear) so the conversion process would have to reflect a fair market valuation for profit of £xm on turnover of £Ym - something the Nomad should also give an independent view on. My view is that the figure is 3-5p, however, it could be higher or lower dependent on when its done and how the business is performing. You can bet your bottom Aussie Dollar, that BOS will milk PGY for interest payments, whilst allowing it to expand, and fund it with new money - when the time is right, he'll convert and then sell it all at a big premium.
dusseldorf
12/9/2017
10:29
That 301,328 paid 1.49p yesterday when 1.1-1.4p so they have bailed for 0.93p painful. I think if you are patient you will get another spike before results given how illiquid his stock is.
dave4545
11/9/2017
22:38
Might be worth looking at deal making credentials of Bos, if you applied market rates of interest to the borrowings and applied a growth pe to underlying earnings you'd get a completely different valuation. Now that the underlying businesses are profitable I'd like to see Bos reignite his deal making and transform this. A very quiet share this but it might just surprise a few when results released. https://uk.linkedin.com/in/wayne-m-bos-4a88961b Summary Mergers and acquisitions Specialties: Public and private company mergers and acquisitions, turnarounds and restructures in the technology, healthcare and renewable energy sectors An old city am article also gives some decent background on what he has done in the past.
still waiting
11/9/2017
22:25
Just looking in here.Dusseldorf, if Bos essentially controls the company, and only sees PIs as the small liquidity to provide share price price-finding, surely it's hard to make an investment case here? You mentioned in earlier posts that Bos might convert his equity at 3p or 5p, but surely he can effectively name his own price, and it could just as easily be 1p, to further squeeze PIs down to essentially nothing and then buy them out?I am just doing a bit of research here, so forgive me if I have misunderstood anything.
cyberbub
11/9/2017
20:47
Hi duss, Missed most of the action today, volumes rising nicely though.
still waiting
11/9/2017
18:01
Still holding all mine, if all divisions are trading well and continued weakness in pound then results should confirm a decent base going forward. Still tightly held.
still waiting
11/9/2017
16:28
Disappointing finish. Back to service as usual. But where there's smoke...??
shrout
11/9/2017
16:23
dave the price stalled before the rns. A few people taking positions ahead of results - I don't think you've seen the last spike prior to mid-October. I doubt they will issue another RNS again.
dusseldorf
11/9/2017
16:02
No reason for rise Rns. So a share bounces from their lows and the company quickly puts the breaks on it. So what is the point of holding the stock if they spoil any rise unless it's a forced rns.
dave4545
11/9/2017
14:10
Strong break through 200 day SMA, solid results should underscore gains:
dusseldorf
11/9/2017
13:51
I'm still in, what gives? I guess you could assume that FX (Weak pound) worked in favour in H1, that its going to work even more in favour of company in H2 given pound at near all time lows...
dusseldorf
11/9/2017
13:40
Well done SW for keeping faith. Glad I clung on too when things were looking bleak. I hope this is start of a sustained rise now and not another false dawn.
shrout
11/9/2017
13:16
I did say.
still waiting
08/9/2017
11:38
With IoT in healthcare picking up pace a key change provider should benefit.. http://progilitytech.com/healthcare-solution.php
still waiting
08/9/2017
11:34
a bit tighter..
still waiting
07/9/2017
15:45
very tightly held so could see some action if results show continued improvement, now if Bos decides to be proactive?
still waiting
06/9/2017
10:17
I still think this is one of the best candidates on aim for corporate action. £70m t/o, a controlling shareholder who has done deals in the past and a profitable underlying business.. let's see.
still waiting
05/9/2017
11:31
could be blue this pm..
still waiting
05/9/2017
11:00
stops tested and hit with buys. results soon, looking for £75m t/o with an ebitda of £2.5m. ready for corporate action. too cheap down here imho.
still waiting
01/9/2017
12:39
https://soundcloud.com/user-494062178/progility-podcast-episode-1-final
still waiting
01/9/2017
09:22
starting to wake up? after this many years it needs to. http://www.cityam.com/1405311943/aussie-boss-eyeing-ma-avalanche
still waiting
Chat Pages: 8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:41 V: D:20170921 05:19:26