ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

PCF Pcf Group Plc

0.95
0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Pcf Group Plc LSE:PCF London Ordinary Share GB0004189378 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.95 0.60 1.30 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Pcf Share Discussion Threads

Showing 5301 to 5325 of 5625 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  213  212  211  210  209  208  207  206  205  204  203  202  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/8/2022
11:18
Very weak today ??
graham1ty
17/8/2022
17:45
While averaging down with some purchases in recent days, couldn't help but notice a few sizeable trades [by number of shares] going through.
dandigirl
17/8/2022
12:17
Yes, should but will they? Remain cautiously pessimistic. Has a formulae price even been agreed I wonder ? Any further extension would be pretty weak without a very good explanation why. Rules are there for a reason with listed entities.
goddamitmaverick
15/8/2022
09:00
Next week, 23/8, is the next date of importance. By then the Board should either come up with the RI or something from Castle. Shame on them if there is yet another extension.
dandigirl
14/8/2022
22:16
Can’t tread water for much longer
goddamitmaverick
10/8/2022
08:47
While this lot continue to tread water, S & U continue to move forward with a great trading update this a.m.

How much longer Messrs Moore and Stran?

Why does PCF appear to take forever at whatever?

Let's have less process and more action please!

dandigirl
09/8/2022
09:28
Looks like the RI has been shelved in favour of a deal with Castle.

Wish they would get on it though, one way or the other.

dandigirl
30/7/2022
17:12
General meeting
che7win
26/7/2022
21:37
I know the share register 😂 I am looking at recent purchases which are more revealing , even family offices make the mistake of averaging in sometimes .
goddamitmaverick
26/7/2022
10:14
I have spent 20 minutes trying to decide whether to buy or not. I've decided not, but I might change my mind. That's about as indecisive as anyone can be!


On the one hand some key commercial terms have been agreed so that's a good sign but we have no clue as to what they are or what remiains outstanding.

We can interpret that Castle are serious though.

However, they can't be that serious because information has a way of leaking and if they were really really serious there would be a small stream of constant buyers in the market privy to inside information. Or maybe the insiders have no clue as to what price Castle are prepared to pay or indeed what Somers are prepared to accept, so maybe I'm shooting down my own argument.

Then there's the final outcome of a likely shareholding in Castle rather than cash. Sure, there should be plenty of time to trade out to cash if you don't want to be invested in Castle but that's not a certainty.


I cannot help but feel that PCF is not in a good place with the impending cost of living crisis. It looks like Liz Truss is going to put off the inevitable a while longer by borrowing another £40m, which will make this takeover far more feasable.


Finally I'm struggling with why Castle would want all of PCF. Make an offer to PCF for the good bits, don't get saddled with the rubbish.


PCF is an intriguing story. I hope there's some good news for shareholders at the end of this. I just cannot bring myself to press the buy button, mostly because I just cannot get a grip on what is really going on. Also, it's now fairly easy to make 5-7% a year with the central banks putting up interest rates so there's a time/cost of money thing going on.

I've got to think if Castle make a bid, Somers are going to want at least 5p, so that might be quite a decent return off today's share price. However, if no bid I suspect the share price is going to flouder around the current level for some considerable time.

cc2014
26/7/2022
09:43
Well, within minutes of posting above, a new extension. With these, possibly hopeful words

“As the discussions are continuing to progress and agreement has been reached in principle on most of the key commercial terms of the Possible Offer, today, the Board of PCF confirms that, in accordance with Rule 2.6(c) of the Code, PCF has requested, and the Takeover Panel has consented to, a further extension “

I hope that is positive. Not that the market seems to have noticed, or care. Either this is a zero, and PCF will get a tiny % of the enlarged vehicle. Or this is positive and some real value can be obtained. No volume, so no one prepared to take any position over this……

graham1ty
26/7/2022
09:12
5pm tonight is latest deadline for Castle Trust to “put up or shut up”. Can be extended again, but for the moment……silence
graham1ty
25/7/2022
22:37
Stichting have been share holders for many many years. They have lost a lot of money as well. Not sure what you mean. Think you do not know the share register…..
graham1ty
25/7/2022
20:00
Morses Club another dead parrot doorstep lender .
PCF question is why are they left hanging? Why are majority shareholders not putting in required capital ? Stichting is bottom picking I think and losing money fast. Maybe hoping for a bid . Not a white knight themselves .

goddamitmaverick
21/7/2022
10:56
MCL (LSE) another lender mcap only 6 millions but loan book floating 250 millions , oversold
blackhorse23
19/7/2022
12:51
With 333m shares in issue, using 3p, the market cap is almost exactly £10m. Somers and Stichting now hold 84.6% which means remaining shareholders own 15.4% worth just over £1.5m at these levels.

Judging by the low volumes, and the poor engagement and attendance at meetings, much of this is “dead money”, long abandoned by shareholders and written off. To suggest that this group will put up £8m is just for the birds. Cloud cuckoo land.

One other thought. Somers 73%, or 244m shares are worth just £7.3m. So, they have put up £4m, and the value of their original holding is therefore worth….

[think those numbers all correct, reflecting the recent subscription , though the PCF website and AIM Rule 26 information has not been updated]

graham1ty
18/7/2022
14:07
I think they are legally obliged
goddamitmaverick
18/7/2022
11:51
I'll leave you to it Dandigirl. If you want the Board to run a RI/OO so you can subscribe at 5p in the next couple of weeks when you can buy at less than 3.5p right now you are perfectly entitled to do so. It's your money.
cc2014
18/7/2022
11:30
Making daft assertions again, aren’t you, CC

Come out of the sun, quickly.

I entreat you to read the company’s past announcements before posting.

dandigirl
18/7/2022
08:37
Or why should the management team waste any of their time and energy running a RI/OO when the likely outcome is that the costs of running it will exceed the income from it?
cc2014
18/7/2022
08:19
Why would anyone want to pay 5p in a RI, some 60% more than you can buy in the market at 3.1p?
cc2014
18/7/2022
01:19
Goddamit: Somers have already committed. Next up is the general RI which is for Gary to arrange for the Board to approve. The parameters have been set already - see the RNS. That is why I am urging Gary to get moving.

No, Castle are not calling the shots. Somers are. If Castle’s proposals do not agree with Somers, no deal. Off they go. Bye bye. Let no more time be wasted waiting. After all most probably PCF have incurred significant costs already.

dandigirl
17/7/2022
22:36
There’s a cap on this at about 12p amd a floor at about 5p so right now it’s cheap unless someone knows something we don’t .
Castle Trusts shareholder will call the shots on any deal and I suspect they will be willing to walk away although keen to nab a bargain route to quick expansion.
If it no deal, Gary needs to make it clear to Somers it’s back me or sack me. Put another way, commit the capital required or wind it up.

goddamitmaverick
17/7/2022
18:40
hopes: Disagree. We have waited long enough. As matters stand, we have a much increased cost base operating on insufficient capital i.e. PCF is weakening by the day. Delaying means weakening the Board's negotiating position and thereby strengthening that of Castle.

Besides, what is an acceptable price per share?

The only sure guides we have are the current quote, the Somers 5p and the NAVPS of 16.5p.

No, please just get on with the RI and not allow Castle to distract. If they want to bid, they, too, can just get on with it.

Bottom line: I don't think Castle will offer a price acceptable to Somers and will walk away, hopefully.

dandigirl
16/7/2022
02:36
Surely it is right to wait until the outcome of the Castle Trust discussions is known. FWIW Castle Trust have deposits of about 600m and a loan book of similar size made up of mortgages (400m) and point of sale finance (200m).
hopespr1ngseternal
Chat Pages: Latest  213  212  211  210  209  208  207  206  205  204  203  202  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock