Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Minoan LSE:MIN London Ordinary Share GB0008497975 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.10p -1.90% 5.15p 5.00p 5.30p 5.25p 5.15p 5.25p 391,928 14:56:04
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Travel & Leisure 0.0 -2.5 -1.2 - 11.73

Minoan Share Discussion Threads

Showing 15076 to 15096 of 15100 messages
Chat Pages: 604  603  602  601  600  599  598  597  596  595  594  593  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/8/2018
17:13
Well - whatever the case - true to form the BoD are leaving it until the last possible minute.
colinzeal
13/8/2018
10:36
Having to pay full ask,don't think a lot of stock available at the moment,should do a nice spike on news which will be imvho Wednesday or before,we will see,tick tock 😉
scotty1
13/8/2018
08:30
Put it this way Phil the current M/C is far to low with the asset Min have in CS,the ball is in your court whether to buy or not to buy 😀
scotty1
13/8/2018
08:27
To buy or not to buy,that is the question 🤔
mrphiljones
13/8/2018
08:14
The time is nigh wi 😉
scotty1
13/8/2018
07:18
No new RNS which presumably suggests that the bod are still trying to exchange contracts on the sale. If anything different we would have to be told so still on, although hard to believe.
wi1l
10/8/2018
15:50
Yes you are right just jill - but DW will have brokered the T/L deal given his wide industry contacts - not CE that's for sure. He is a shrewd businessman and will have secured the best for MIN. He will step down and retire and probably play more golf in Scotland waiting for the course in CS to open !
hugothesecond
10/8/2018
15:46
Hows that paint looking, Dry yet?
kmann
10/8/2018
15:12
Kman he's all aboard the Minoan celeste heading aimlessly and of course begrudgingly slowly towards the coast of Crete. And what awaits him...………… A village at Grandes Bay complete with golf complex, golf course and conference centre. 3 more villages and hotels at White sands, Porto Sidero and Crystal Cove. Lovely panoramic views over the beaches and deep blue sea. Even the names give unheard of and such potential.
wi1l
10/8/2018
14:38
Scotty, agree on the share price If it weren't for the share price graph, it would be hard to believe we lived through so many of those days and the share price was at those levels! (Bit like this summer when we look back in a few weeks, we'll think our mind is playing tricks on us!)
justjill
10/8/2018
14:35
Hugo, can't be any internal directors involved in buying T+L, otherwise they would have to have stood aside, and we would have known that - at very least - through related party declaration.
justjill
10/8/2018
14:28
One things for sure the share price should not be languishing down at these levels not with what MIN have in their possession and that I'm afraid is down to the BoDs and their total lack of communication and openness with its shareholders,a lot better communication and there's no reason why this shouldn't be in the low to mid teens and that's before any news.
scotty1
10/8/2018
14:06
Still believe DW has arranged for purchase of T/L and will leave MIN on completion - this is poss the reason that there has been no rush on announcing the sale prior to 31/8 as it has given the board time to deliver a partner for CS to pay off the loan linked to T/L sale and give more breathing space to bring other partners on board. DW has lots of options so it would suit him to leave when he could exercise them at a better price which a T/L and partner on CS would deliver.
hugothesecond
10/8/2018
13:54
So do soddin I, have now got £12k vegetating here @ an average of 8p, pull your f’in fingers out BOD. DC
daicaprice
10/8/2018
13:43
I hope so!!!
pj 1
10/8/2018
13:40
Pj you'll be buying beers all round in a couple of weeks 😉
scotty1
10/8/2018
13:32
Ill wager a bottle of Ouzo there is no EGM before the end of August. Any takers? (im still waiting for the beers I won last time!)
pj 1
10/8/2018
13:27
Here's another thought for the weekend, so we're not too disappointed, or scared out of our wits, if there is no announcement early next week: Clearly what they said about expecting to be in a position to exchange contracts on sale in a few weeks is a bit loose. However payment of the loan is more concrete – for now anyway, and assuming they don’t agree extension again. And we have all been assuming that sale would have to be at least two weeks before end of August, in order to facilitate shareholder approval meeting and then pay off loan from approved sale. But what if they have already agreed with some party (major shareholder, Crete potential partner), that if required, to receive a “bridging loan” in order to pay off Hillside by end of August. In mean time they keep sorting out first deal in Crete. Exchange of contracts / sale follows that first deal and not definitely before end of August. Money from sale then pays off “bridging loan”. So there may not be a requirement for a meeting within time frame we have all – understandably – been thinking about and things maybe a bit more flexible. Just a wild theory.
justjill
10/8/2018
13:26
Apologies for my negativity but I'm really angry about how all this fiasco. What are the BoD hiding and why?
pj 1
10/8/2018
13:24
I fail to ''understand'' how any BoD's could not know for definite if there were any issues with due diligence or not. Like the 'substantially debt free'' it's a play on words to guard their own backs. Why didn't they just RNS something like ''to date there are no issues with DD'' Couldn't they be bothered to ask the question? This whole think really is cloaks and mirrors, its nothing short of a disgrace. The NOMAD should be forcing them to disclose openly to the Market imo
pj 1
10/8/2018
13:12
Monday will mark 5 months to the day from when we were told that due diligence had started. The nearest i can find to a clue as to what is going on is from the 2nd July comment '...Further, it (The Board) understands that no issues have arisen during financial and commercial due diligence' Suggests to me that there was not, at that point anyway, a second bidder, otherwise that surely could not have been the case. And next week is in effect the deadline. Friday is the 17th, so the last day they can announce an EGM for August, at the end of which as we all know the loan period finishes.
verisonal
Chat Pages: 604  603  602  601  600  599  598  597  596  595  594  593  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:43 V: D:20180815 03:15:03