Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Hvivo LSE:HVO London Ordinary Share GB00B6ZM0X53 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -1.50p -2.19% 67.00p 65.00p 69.00p 68.50p 66.00p 68.50p 60,594 14:36:22
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Health Care Equipment & Services 10.9 -14.8 -16.5 - 52.39

Hvivo Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1576 to 1598 of 1600 messages
Chat Pages: 64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/7/2018
11:27
interesting article in the mail today and if hvivo have got it right this could go ballistic. It beggars belief that health officials weren’t aware just how badly the vaccine was working a long time ago Katherine Murphy of the Patients' Association .dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2941896/Flu-jab-waste-time-97-patients-Vaccine-developed-year-ago-no-longer-matches-virus-mutated-much.html
dann555
18/7/2018
19:28
So it all hangs on NIH not 2B or not 2B that is the question.
arcadian
18/7/2018
11:54
Fully agree with this post from the LSE board. I believe what is currently happening here is that HVO are in talks with some larger company(ies) behind the scenes but that they will be waiting on the results from the NIH trial before progressing to an agreement. A phase 3 collaboration/sale of FLU-V I would expect to follow in the month after the NIH results. For this larger company, it wouldn't make sense to take it any further when more study results are due so soon.
bignads
18/7/2018
09:59
Berny was posting about a technical target of 140p on 4/7/18, says it all really
mister md
18/7/2018
08:32
Anyone who thinks this is anywhere near fair value needs their head testing. What a wally
bernymadoff
18/7/2018
07:34
A good response, bignads. I also believe that FluV is the only candidate to show an effect on symptoms. HVO also has some other assets. Valuation looks ok therefore, but not blindingly out of step when compared to peers IMO.
wigwammer
17/7/2018
20:32
wigwammer your concerns are understandable, but Biondvax is funding their own pIII study (out of interest-free loans admittedly), they don't have any other drug candidates and they also don't have a separate drug testing facility, so the two companies are hard to compare. The valuation here is based on having all those things and the model of licensing out the drug for royalties. the valuations don't look unreasonable at the moment. Good test results and an update on the the commercialisation discussions and I'd expect a major rerate.
bignads
17/7/2018
19:13
The problem I have with HVO at this level is the valuation of peers. Biondvax has a fully diluted market cap of around £40m, for 100% of an asset at a similar stage and similar backing to this one. So that would value HVO's share of FluV at around £20m. Nice to have - but the current market cap is over £50m here. The next trial will be big and expensive - circa 10k participants - presumably this explains why later stage universal flu vaccine candidates are not valued that highly. Happy to be shown why that perception is wrong. GLA DYOR etc
wigwammer
17/7/2018
12:41
Arcadian, my reasoning also. As pi's we assume that institutions have the same mentality as we do. Clearly that is not the case. Also other compounds being developed that add value.
leas1
17/7/2018
10:24
I just assume that he and his team are closer to the company and its potential than I am, so given his long standing interest in this sector, the size of his holdings should be a good indicator.
arcadian
17/7/2018
09:44
berny, for the moment the share price is being determined on institutional investors and their positions. As you say, plenty of legs left in this one. The flow of shares are going to Woodford and not into the hands of pi's. When he stops buying I expect news will start to flow that changes the fundamentals significantly. Mister MD 'Is he feeling lucky this time?' I would guess that he has invested over 20m. Cannot see this being a 'punt'. He must have a strategy in getting a return and be pretty confident in achieving it.
leas1
17/7/2018
09:38
70.5p to buy 70p to sell on halifax at the mo.
fromthesidelines
17/7/2018
09:19
IP sold a few because the fund that held some of their holding had matured. Griffiths is just a PI booking some profits. Plenty of legs left in this one. This is only the beginning
bernymadoff
17/7/2018
08:33
Well he is approaching 30% so will have almost stopped buying So 3 major sellers according to RNS over last month Is he feeling lucky this time ?
mister md
17/7/2018
07:55
While all the muppets sell out Mr Woodford is buying.... There will be NO stock if he keeps buying.... Looking to add more first thing today!!!
jayj4u
16/7/2018
16:45
Likewise bignads. Thumbs up. Wish the words 'short term' would have been used on the 16th June. MTFB made the same mistake when they were submitting their NDA. However, it will not change the outcome which I expect to be as promising as P11b.
leas1
16/7/2018
16:35
Plus one'd your post bignads- very useful.
handlebar123
15/7/2018
23:11
All - thought I'd share this email and response with the board. Looks as though NIH challenge data are expected any day now, but as the study analysis is being independently run by NIH, the timing is slightly out of Hvivo's control as one would expect... Original email (July 12): Dear Sir/Madam I am enquiring as to when the detailed results for your Flu-v challenge study conducted by NIH will be released. In your company presentation of 16 June, Executive Chairman Trevor Phillips estimated that the timeline for release of this further data would be between 1-3 weeks. this period has now elapsed. Are you able to provide further information on when the data may be available? Many thanks, [Removed) Response (July 12): Dear Mr [removed) Many thanks for your enquiry. At present I have no update on when the detailed results will be presented by the NIH – we expect it to be in the short term but currently there is no further update – unfortunately this is not in hVIVO’s control. Once we have this information we will communicate asap. Kind regards. Fleur Wood
bignads
15/7/2018
09:35
From the LSE boardCurrent StatusLondon, UK, 18 June 2018: hVIVO plc (AIM: HVO), a pioneer of human disease models and an industry leading clinical development services business, today announces positive results from a second Phase IIb study of FLU-v, (Study 003, NCT02962908).FLU-v is being developed by Imutex Limited, hVIVO's 49% joint venture with the SEEK Group.Trevor Phillips, Executive Chairman of hVIVO, said: "We are pleased that a second Phase IIb study has reported positive results for FLU-v. It is our view that FLU-v is now positioned to enter Phase III, with clear disease and symptom-based endpoints identified
letmepass
14/7/2018
18:19
They often do that to confuse people. Totally a BUY. Someone is picking these up.
letmepass
14/7/2018
16:18
Totally a BUY. Someone is keen
letmepass
14/7/2018
16:05
Also you fool if it was a buy it would have shown up in the trade volumes as a buy!!!!!!! But was down in the sell volumes !!!!!!!! Volume Sold 1,354,621Volume Bought 47,345PE Ratio .......UP YOURS !
applegarthlse
14/7/2018
15:18
Ha, yes disco James and I’ll double up with you on that £2000!
cam147
Chat Pages: 64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V: D:20180721 11:37:52