Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Greencoat Renewables Plc LSE:GRP London Ordinary Share IE00BF2NR112 ORD EUR0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.01 0.91% 1.11 1.08 1.15 1.11 1.09 1.11 392,212 16:29:55
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Alternative Energy 32.5 18.3 3.5 32.1 700

Greencoat Renewables Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1 to 4 of 100 messages
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/2/2005
07:59
coox - I just wondered if "liquid" in the Header should be amended...because I think the opposite is the case! I think our man Kenny has lots of $$ behind him - he's Taiwanese and drives a Ferrari.
fbrj
22/2/2005
03:08
cheers fb- I have to agree on the points you made- and your right, research is very scarce on this one! (any extra info from anyone else is most appreciated!) As for financials, I think you run similar risks with most shells...it's back to the risk/reward ratio argument. But like you, I've seen the price move on small buys...(on Monday morning it was up 5% with no trades??!!) and this is what i like about this share. I'm sure in time, we'll have a better picture of fundamentals, but for now i'm just enjoying the ride. Incidently, GruppeM are a GT racing team- and you need serious money for that! Lets hope we're sharing the same pot! (ps. apologies for loosly using the word 'liquid'- i was thinking ahead of myself-please disregard) edit: forgot to mention, I don't believe the 11% represents too much, as I noticed the MM's also buying- so they are short of stock.
coox
22/2/2005
01:41
coox - well done for starting this thread off! Info on this is very scarce as no doubt you found out. No money was raised when it came to AIM and without some financials we have zero idea what's in the balance sheet - I wonder just how much of a shell it is? It might be completely empty [or not!].......who knows? I'm not sure how liquid the share is....(89% is held by the directors alone)- all I noticed was that the share price seemed to go up virtually with every 25,000 buy! At the moment we have no idea how many shares or value the other 11% represents.
fbrj
21/2/2005
23:07
Thought this shell deserved a thread after gaining over 100% on its share price in its first two days of trading - with a little volume traded. There aren't many shares in free float (approx 10%). The share price opened on Friday at 3p (offer) and closed today at 7.75p- with approx 30 buy trades in total (worth a look at the trades over the last two days for a better picture) The implications of the share price with some half decent buying would no doubt send this share price northwards. IMO- an interesting shell if you're into investments in China or GT Porsches!
coox
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
GRP
Greencoat ..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200408 16:13:02