[ADVERT]
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Glaxosmithkline Plc LSE:GSK London Ordinary Share GB0009252882 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  19.00 1.37% 1,407.20 1,407.20 1,407.40 1,407.60 1,377.40 1,390.80 3,517,328 16:19:56
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 33,754.0 6,221.0 93.9 15.0 70,797

Glaxosmithkline Share Discussion Threads

Showing 27626 to 27644 of 28575 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  1107  1106  1105  1104  1103  1102  1101  1100  1099  1098  1097  1096  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
20/7/2021
16:32
If you want growth Hikma Pharma another FTSE 100 company taken GSK cake with Advair.
montyhedge
20/7/2021
16:30
Yes that seems to be the idea,let us wait and see.
abdullla
20/7/2021
16:10
Vidprevtyn is protein based and uses the same technology as one of Sanofi's flu vaccines. It will be coupled with an adjuvant, that acts as a booster to the shot, made by GSK. I wonder if down the line it can become a mixed Covid/flu vaccine? That would make it a leader.
alphorn
20/7/2021
15:39
.July 20 - Europe's drug regulator said on Tuesday it had started a real-time review of the COVID-19 vaccine being developed by French drugmaker Sanofi SASY.PA and Britain's GlaxoSmithKline GSK.L . The decision to start the "rolling review" of the vaccine, called Vidprevtyn, was based on early results from lab studies and early stage clinical studies in adults, the European Medicines Agency said, without giving further details.
charlie9038
20/7/2021
15:39
EU begins real-time review of Sanofi-GSK COVID-19 vaccine
charlie9038
20/7/2021
15:05
Seven days to Q2 results
abdullla
20/7/2021
15:03
Just watched Jeff Bezos launch into space. The booster rocket returning to Earth and landing on the stand it took off from was something to watch. Meanwhile back on planet Earth Mystic Monty lays down his predictions, because he wants to help people.
alex1621
20/7/2021
14:57
Yes did not allow for yanks coming in late.
montyhedge
20/7/2021
14:53
Lets buy,not a lot,yes not a lot,just a FEW !
abdullla
20/7/2021
14:46
That was yesterday.
abdullla
20/7/2021
14:43
Yes but Monty, you said yesterday that it was going below 1400p today.....spud
spud
20/7/2021
14:26
1375p next couple of days.
montyhedge
20/7/2021
13:35
Add more are you completely insane, it's going no where.
montyhedge
20/7/2021
12:56
I already have, but not today.
alex1621
20/7/2021
12:41
For times like this my advice would be to add a FEW more.
abdullla
20/7/2021
12:31
Yes ,time to add a FEW.
abdullla
20/7/2021
12:26
Do you think the USA will open up this afternoon?
netcurtains
20/7/2021
12:26
If you look at the real world - stockchallenge 97% of all traders, including me are down this month - quite badly. And "Monkey with a Pin" (pot luck) is third. That says it all. Only 4 people out of 122 are up (and one of them is "Monkey with a pin"). Http://www.stockchallenge.co.uk/
netcurtains
20/7/2021
12:16
80% of traders lose all their trading cash (that's what they have to warn you these days when you open a trading account). Fortunately, advfn is the home to the other 20%.
pierre oreilly
Chat Pages: Latest  1107  1106  1105  1104  1103  1102  1101  1100  1099  1098  1097  1096  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
GSK
Glaxosmith..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210920 15:34:57