Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Condor Gold Plc LSE:CNR London Ordinary Share GB00B8225591 ORD 20P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.50 1.09% 46.50 44,789 10:19:38
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
45.00 48.00 46.50 46.00 46.00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining -1.52 -1.86 55
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
16:26:25 O 20 47.6999 GBX

Condor Gold (CNR) Latest News

More Condor Gold News
Condor Gold Investors    Condor Gold Takeover Rumours

Condor Gold (CNR) Discussions and Chat

Condor Gold Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
15/1/202117:21Condor Gold plc4,414
16/9/202014:26Precious Metals Summit Conference -
26/7/202023:20Condor Resources - Flight of the Condor in 2011?15,172
04/12/201820:40Condor Resources with Charts292
29/11/201809:34CONDOR RESOURCES: GOLD & SILVER EXPLORER IN CENTRAL AMERICA1,678

Add a New Thread

Condor Gold (CNR) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Condor Gold trades in real-time

Condor Gold (CNR) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
17/1/2021
08:20
Condor Gold Daily Update: Condor Gold Plc is listed in the Mining sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CNR. The last closing price for Condor Gold was 46p.
Condor Gold Plc has a 4 week average price of 46p and a 12 week average price of 37p.
The 1 year high share price is 61.50p while the 1 year low share price is currently 19.25p.
There are currently 118,662,629 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 229,125 shares. The market capitalisation of Condor Gold Plc is £55,178,122.49.
17/12/2020
06:51
davidspringbank: connect5 I've got seven miners in my trading account, this is my largest holding. My account is roughly divided 50/50 between producing miners and explorers. CNR fits somewhere in the middle between the two. As for the potential share price, MC mentioned the WH Ireland valuation of £1.70 in the video interview. He has got a better idea than most people as to what this could be worth. He owns a big chunk of this, along with JM. JM is on record saying that this will be a multi-bagger. MC said the directors own around 20% in the video. He mentioned that The Bank of America forecast a gold price of $3000 oz in 2021. There are others who forecast a much higher price than that. I cannot tell you where this might end up. If CNR can demonstrate that they can increase their discovery to 5m oz by drilling, then that would make people sit up and take notice. Very few people are actually invested in gold. Financial experts say we should have around 5%-10% of our portfolios invested in Gold for diversification purposes. But in order to get that amount, the price of gold would take off like a rocket. Miners have leverage over the price of gold so it is better to own miners instead. Experts say that the price goes parabolic in the final part of any gold bull because of the fear of missing out. Everyone is jumping on board. So I cannot predict where the price is likely to go. What I can say is that I will be here watching all the fun! I also own property. I bought an old Victorian house house in 1986 and I'm just renovating it. New roof, new gutters, new ceilings, skim coating walls, new electrics, new kitchen, new bathrooms, etc. The Covid-19 situation has slowed things down, but I hope to sell it next year. I live around 30 miles away, on a small farm. The same principals apply. Buy low and sell high! The problem with buying property for your children is that they are unlikely to appreciate it. I started off with nothing. Lol.
10/12/2020
19:52
bomber13: I think what is so interesting about Jim Mellon's comment is that he is clearly NOT buying at the moment ( where are the RNS's ? ) , but why on earth isn't he ? Condor's year end is December , and , although as a NED he would be subject to dealing restrictions like any other director , I don't think Condor is officially in any close season as yet ? Furthermore , the highest price Jim Mellon has ever paid for Condor stock was 50.5p on 14th August this year , and , when he made this most recent comment , the share price was 45p . Admittedly , he will be buying stock automatically if the share price closes above 55p for 10 consecutive days because he participated in the May 2020 fundraising at 36.5p , and , in this event , half of Jim Mellon's 1.123m warrants that he is entitled to from the placing will be forcibly exercised at 40p per share . But again , if he is expecting the share price to go above 55p , why isn't he buying stock now ? My obvious suspicion is that as a director of Condor he may well be restricted right at this moment because of what is going on both on the ground in Nicaragua and whatever else is happening with toll deals , plant purchases and the rest ?
10/12/2020
18:26
888icb: Highest buy of the day was 54.499 at 4pm taking share price to 54 before spread widened to 50/54 so the share price went to 52p. Up just 1% at the close on volume of 333000. Jim Mellon saying he will buy more shares should encourage others to do likewise and push the price up. The biggest beneficiary of a rise in our share price is our largest shareholder Jim Mellon. It is more likely to encourage a bid if the price is rising rapidly and also easier to raise finance if the share price is higher. So I don’t think you are correct in your suggestion that Jim saying he will buy more shares means we will not be sold anytime soon. I actually think it makes an early offer more likely.
02/12/2020
08:40
tester2020: Completely agree about the warrants providing useful cash for the company to fund operations, more drilling to increase the resource to 3M then 5M etc. My only concern is that recent warrants being placed seem to be sold into the market as soon as they are issued for trading and are a drag on the share price . Yes CNR will need more money at some point to finance the plant itself, but MC has said financing for that wont happen until Q1/Q2 next year.. From what I can take from his presentations this year, he seems to estimate that this will be $50M Capex for a 50koz plant, funded 70/30 debt/equity. i.e about $15M equity in shares. So yes, if the share price for that fund raising can be 60p say, that would only be 20M shares issued to raise the equity side of it from the company.. Of course, by Q2 next year, they could perhaps use some cash from a toll milling agreement to reduce the dilution required instead - that would be our preference and probably MC/JMs.. My hope is that after the equity raise, profits from the toll mining agreement will fund any future exploration drilling at Cacao etc, and could even be used to pay back the debt earlier.. So in 18months, CNR could be producing 50-70koz a year, with 150M shares in issue and virtually zero debt.. do the numbers on that scenario if gold is at $2000! And then it can fund the underground operations and resource expansion to take it to 170koz pa, and 5M oz gold district.. regards T2020
01/12/2020
22:21
bomber13: If indeed what is coming down the road for Condor by year end is potentially all the surface rights , all the engineering studies , a toll deal , and the deposit on a processing plant , it is enlightening and reassuring to look at what triggers these items might pull . Condor's net cash position at end September ( owning 93% of the land ) was a comfortable £5.5m , or just under 5p per share . Moreover , the average quarterly cash burn rate has been running at only around £350/- , even though this figure will undoubtedly be moving higher now that Condor has started in-fill drilling at Mestiza , geotechnical drilling at La India etc etc . However , if the share price responds to good news in a predictable manner , particularly to news of owning 100% of the land together with a toll deal , I wager there might be nearly £4.5m of extra cash coming Condor's way in the next 8 months from the exercise of warrants and options . By my calculations there are still 1.89m warrants unexercised at 31p , which lapse by 25th February , 2021 , and 3.3m warrants still unexercised at 25p , which lapse on 14th July , 2021 . Moreover , should the share price close above 55p for 10 days , which it almost certainly should do on the hoped for news , this will trigger an accelerated exercise of 4.35m warrants at 40p . Together , these 3 items could potentially bring in £3.18m to Condor . Condor incentivises its directors , employees and consultants with options on a regular basis , and there is a tranche of 1.6m options granted in 2016 that can be exercised at 80p , which expire on 25th June , 2021 . Although well out of the money at present , and perhaps a long shot , it is not out of the realms of reason if all of our hopes are realised that the share price eventually settles well North of 80p . I guess the core of what the above tells you is that success will breed on success .
26/11/2020
12:21
tester2020: Guys - I posted this on the other site as well but Id like to get your opinions on my maths here as well - this is all based on mining analyst info, so I think it would be accurate.. John Cornford is right to say we need to wait for the tonnage for toll milling deal but WH Ireland produced this update very recently.. I also wonder if MC might consider toll milling to both Calibre and Mako in parallel to maximise cash flow while mine is being built.. Hmm. hxxp://www.condorgold.com/sites/default/files/WHI%20Condor%20Gold%20research%20note%20130p%20target%20FINAL%20051120.pdf If Condor were to pursue a tolling option we would expect production in the order of ~40koz/yr gold from 300kt/yr of open pit ore grading 4.5g/t gold. Assuming payment for a 90% recovery of the gold, a contractor mining cost of $4/t material, La India Site costs of $2m/yr, trucking costs of $20/t and a toll processing cost of $25/t we would expect La India to generate a net profit after tax for the operation of ~$25m/yr – for only a small capital outlay. To work out what Condor share price would do if that kind of toll deal was announced, you need to start valuing it as a gold producer - its peers on AIM trade at roughly 10 p/e.. The small capex outlay would be roughly $2M btw.. Price to earnings would be $25M net profit / 120M shares = 0.20c earnings per share x 10 p/e ratio = $2.00 or £1.50 a share.. as there would be no debt to worry about... and no corporation tax for 2-3 years as profits would be deductible from capital already spent as far as I know i.e for drilling, mining studies etc.. And thats just on this toll deal alone, never mind the potential to increase to 170koz over time.. book5 - your info plus John Cornfords info seems to be too much of a coincidence i.e toll mill agreed in principle.. surprised the share price hasnt jumped further yet on those kind of rumours tbh.. regards, T2020
13/11/2020
10:29
888icb: Thanks for the update book5 and the back up information from Sir Andrew. It does appear that everything is being done as quickly as possible in line with Mark’s plan. It is an exciting time as things could happen any day that would really get the share price moving such as a toll mining deal or an offer. You certainly would not want to be light on CNR shares if either of those happens. It would be good to have the market wake up to the true value of Condor as we should be moving towards £1 at this point not stuck at 40p. When we do the final financing for production we want to have the share price at that higher level as it will assist the financing and minimise the dilution of any further equity that is issued. It will be very frustrating if we don’t exceed the May high of 61p by the end of the year as CNR has made a lot of progress since then.
11/11/2020
13:21
tester2020: book5, thanks for your post last evening about explotec, wonder if they are doing something for the TSF drilling etc. I seem to remember a comment about infill drilling required on Mestiza, perhaps thats why road is being improved to get the drill rigs up there. Glad to see La India escaped Eta without too much trouble.. Regarding toll milling, I think its rapidly becoming a case of put up or shut up for Calibre. Either they do the toll deal, or they have to make an offer for the whole shooting match. Granted, that could be an initial hostile cheap offer and it will get rejected, but either way for CNR it has to usher in a re-rate of some kind. If Calibre dont do some kind of deal for toll or outright bid, CNR might have some options for toll milling via Mako at San Albino.. and they undoubtedly can go ahead with plant deposit / purchase, mine construction and mine schedule decision in parallel with that.. But if Calibre really did want to buy CNR, then they wont want Mako getting contractually involved or perhaps even committing CAPEX spending / debt financing on plant equipment.. for their hub and spoke approach, it would be far simpler to come in and buy the resource then use La India as high grade ore for trucking to La Libertad without spending the $100M CAPEX. I dont think an offer for CNR would be entertained below £1.50 a share. And I dont think MC will want Calibre to buy La India and not put up a mine there as the company has been promising the locals they will.. but Calibre might just want to test the waters with long suffering long term shareholders to see if they can do it on the cheap and therefore bypass any sentimentality. Their recent high share price would give them a good way to do it by issuing some equity to fund the purchase - very accretive and not very dilutive at all.. Watch this space I think folks. I know this is just me musing here, but it sounds pretty logical to me.. (any alternative viewpoints welcome) I mean if you were Calibre (Rio Tinto) what would you be looking at doing given the macro economic situation for gold prices?! regards T2020
28/10/2020
22:29
goldenshread: Why should long suffering shareholders accept any more dilution when Mark Child said a toll mining deal would provide enough cash to build the mine to first production. The mining licence awards in May and surge in the share price to 63p was only because of the possibility of early production, instead of pursuing this avenue Child talked of a boardroom disagreement and then subsequently raised cash at a miserable 36p with warrants at 40p. The question is who is pulling the boardroom strings at Condor, is it Mellon, a man who has been buying big but cheaply, maybe he is in no hurry for share price upside, if so this is detrimental to other stakeholders, maybe Randy had enough ? The boardroom disagreements Mark Child talked about have not been discussed on the chat boards but these 'disputes' could account for the woeful share price performance. Is Mark Child a proxy for Jim Mellon's wishes therefore, the 'soft' media interviews via Proactive and other outlets do not have the same 'force' as when Mr Child was verbally 'attacked' by a group of somewhat inebriated shareholders a few years ago at a live event in Mayfair where his 'promises' and poor share price performance were questioned. He completed his presentation and departed swiftly, like the proverbial bat out of hell, no time for drinks and canapés with the many investors who may have liked a chat, not on your nelly. I think a bid is the only way shareholders are going to see any material share price upside in the near term, that £1.40p broker target is fantasy under the current business model, production another 12 months etc.
28/10/2020
19:50
book5: I did not look much the share price today bcs I am very CALM holding CNR… IMHO the mine is going ahead, with second hand plant and little dilution. I believe MC is doing a good job now, and that for CNR the correct strategy is going ahead, with a second hand plant, and plan with the land we own now. Government wanted 120-170K per year, but the government knows about the situation in the ground (people could revolt) and the national news videos (political minefield) . Mark knows that If the government changes, next one may not be so amicable to us, so it is preferable if land is bought of mutual agreement. These national news videos have opened for us and immense opportunity bcs now the government would probably accept a lower production, say 50K per year, for the short term. This in terms allows us go back to our prefer option: a second hand plant, low dilution. An then, add more plant to increase production further. We could start mining from the open pits of Mestiza and America where we own all the land and have the best grades. We should be able to start limited pits on la India, and some tunnels too (locals have never opposed that we tunnel under the main India pit). In 2 to 5 years the locals and CNR's perceptions will change. CNR will be more confident on its resources in the ground (it is easier to make deals with locals when you know your resources are plentiful), also locals will see there are good jobs around. So, I believe we will have a deal to buy the rest of the land, and that this will not affect us negatively even it is delay up to two years. In regards to be a gentlemen, I am glad he is, we need to be EXTREMELY sensitive with people jobs. Hundreds of artisanal miners have been labouring for their bread and butter at those mines for GENERATIONS!! and they know that after we go, there WILL NOT BE ANYTHING LEFT, or very little left, for their children and grandchildren. It was Condor’s decision to drill on land that was the bread and butter for all those people! We worry about our savings, they do about the bread and butter for their loves ones. It seems CNR is not too greedy, but realistic, and thinks on all the stakeholders, well done, the long term safety of my investment depends on it. There is plenty of richness for all, government, miners and shareholders. I am aware we need to build a long term business spanning through different governments. IMHO we have been very lucky so far, first the political turmoil and Covid has helped us to buy majority of land, now the videos may allow us to go for small second hand plant as the government agrees with it. So, things are playing into our hands, threads have opened new opportunities for us. Glass is definitely half full....it will be full in the mid term future. Next news should be the confirmation that we have bought a second hand-plant from Guatemala, and then the financing details to bring the mine into production. I may be wrong in all I have said above, but it is as I see it. GLA
Condor Gold share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
CNR
Condor Gol..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210117 17:23:24