ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

TTE TotalEnergies SE

65.31
-0.32 (-0.49%)
30 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type
TotalEnergies SE EU:TTE Euronext Ordinary Share
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.32 -0.49% 65.31 65.13 65.46 65.58 64.87 65.43 3,499,796 16:40:00

TotalEnergies Seeks More Oil, Gas Production in Nigeria

18/12/2023 8:38pm

Dow Jones News


TotalEnergies (EU:TTE)
Historical Stock Chart


From Nov 2023 to May 2024

Click Here for more TotalEnergies Charts.

By Obafemi Oredein

Special to Dow Jones Newswires

 

IBADAN, Nigeria--TotalEnergies is looking extensively at more deepwater production and gas production opportunities in Nigeria and is ready to invest $6 billion in the coming years, Patrick Pouyanne, group chairman and CEO, said Monday.

"Everything is here. We just need to conclude with the tweaks and changes necessary to unlock the outstanding potential in both oil and gas," said Pouyanne.

The company holds interest in about 30 oil-mining leases in Nigeria, and it operates onshore and offshore. It is also a shareholder in Nigeria's liquefied natural gas plant.

Pouyanne said Nigeria was "very important" for TotalEnergies, accounting for 8% to 10% of the company's worldwide total production and over 18% of its global investment.

 

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

December 18, 2023 15:23 ET (20:23 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2023 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

1 Year TotalEnergies Chart

1 Year TotalEnergies Chart

1 Month TotalEnergies Chart

1 Month TotalEnergies Chart

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock