ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

AFC Afc Energy Plc

0.42 (2.31%)
26 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Afc Energy Plc LSE:AFC London Ordinary Share GB00B18S7B29 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.42 2.31% 18.60 18.12 18.74 18.74 17.70 18.18 690,480 16:35:04
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Elec Indl Apparatus, Nec 582k -16.45M -0.0220 -8.52 139.85M
Afc Energy Plc is listed in the Elec Indl Apparatus sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker AFC. The last closing price for Afc Energy was 18.18p. Over the last year, Afc Energy shares have traded in a share price range of 11.28p to 24.00p.

Afc Energy currently has 746,261,171 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Afc Energy is £139.85 million. Afc Energy has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -8.52.

Afc Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 33001 to 33024 of 33025 messages
Chat Pages: 1321  1320  1319  1318  1317  1316  1315  1314  1313  1312  1311  1310  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
26/4/2024
15:59
Wuzy - Thanks for info, looks like AGM was more interesting this year, not just a rubber stamping event.
beeezzz
26/4/2024
15:44
The Hydrogen Journey continues!💧

I had a fantastic day at AFC Energy with Speedy Hire. Myself and the rest of the team had some really important discussions on how we incorporate hydrogen fuel cells into our industry. AFC have a wealth of knowledge in the area and I came away with a good vision on how we move forward with this.

Another plug on LinkedIn from Balfour Beatty

I had a fantastic day at AFC Energy with Speedy Hire. Myself and the rest of the team had some really important discussions on how we incorporate hydrogen fuel cells into our industry. AFC have a wealth of knowledge in the area and I came away with a good vision on how we move forward with this.
Not only did I get to see the fuel cell but also the ammonia cracker. Something I first heard about around 3 years ago in its infancy - it’s fantastic to now see it in a matured state and the design philosophy behind it.

1collijo
26/4/2024
09:51
Enjoy the Rise Upwards and Onwards, don't miss out on Brokers Analysts Targets..

Future Getting Brighter every day closer to Capital Event only days away...

halfpenny
26/4/2024
09:48
BREAKING NEWS AHEAD.
Capital Day will be Transformative providing next Generation Green Energy Solutions

Expect Deals to flow and Value creation above Broker Targets

FACTS: Money Week article Broker ANALYSTS 2024 Targets...
Peel Hunt Target 85p
Liberum. Target 125p

Future Brighter every Day...

halfpenny
26/4/2024
09:01
The Capital Markets Event will provide explosive news and be Transformative.

Happy Days Ahead ...Suitors show interest.

halfpenny
26/4/2024
08:58
AFC Energy holds its annual general meeting on Thursday. This will be Transformative as Mega Deals and further update with SDY with other Partners driving the Sales Pipeline.

The main challenge will be meeting demand with Profits increasing rapidly in 2024/5 Cash Flow will be beyond expectations...

Future getting brighter and yes share price expected to move towards 60p target.

halfpenny
25/4/2024
18:37
Sorry, original post, David Harvey not Ian. my apologies.
wuzy
25/4/2024
18:29
The market is a very fickle instrument you just don't know where it's going but be assured that in the not too distant future AFC will take off and in my opinion which is worth nothing that moment is not to far away. happy investing.
wuzy
25/4/2024
18:01
WUZY,
I wasn't expecting any news before the Capital Markets Event in 12 trading days, as they wouldn't want a huge price jump right before the ii's and sell side analysts have visited. Soon after though would be the timing, so that ii's, HNW, UHNW, Fund Managers and broker clients have time to buy.
Enough info was given out at the AGM and in the presentation on what to expect soon.
And before anyone else pops up with the statement "they can't withhold price sensitive news" I know that full well. They can however delay said news very easily. For example the 200kW is getting it's wiring finished right now, they could announce it as finished next week, but then again they could schedule in a full system wiring check and two full inspections of the system, meaning it's not ready to announce for 3 weeks, there's nothing in that against the LSE or FCA rules and regulations. Another scenario is where they might sign an agreement of some kind, rather than sign it next week they just say they have too much scheduled in and book the date to sign it in 3 weeks time, again, nothing illegal in that, they can schedule signing any time they like, without even needing to give a reason to the LSE or FCA.

haggismchaggis
25/4/2024
17:48
Thanks for the update Wuzy.
skinny
25/4/2024
17:44
As a foot note, l don't think anything is going to be announced or happen in the next week or two but definitely IMMINENTLY.Piggy bank time again.
wuzy
25/4/2024
17:40
1janejane, normally l would not comment on such a statement but having been today at the Agm l feel l have to answer, there is so much that has to be done by any co putting new tech out there it's just not that simple regulations ipos to consider, they are constantly patenting new gear to make everything watertight, you may be right that they have been promising for many years but as Adam stated where they are now is not where they started 10 years ago (his time at AFC) just like ceres and itm they are both way different company's to where they were 10 years ago, there is lots to come out in the imminent future all three used that term, l truly think that so much is going on and will soon be announced they were all very eager to tell obviously unable too, l think your investment and mine is looking very safe.good luck and kind regards.
wuzy
25/4/2024
17:31
Wuzy,
Great to hear, thanks!
I see from the presentation that the 200kW will be finished soon, with just some of the final wiring being done?
And the new designs look good for 10kW, 20kW, 30kW, 40kW and 50kW.
Lots of images in the presentation, giving a really good insight into what's in the AFC hangar.
The bullet points at the end show AFC are ON IT, and we will see LOADS of news this year, including as you say, much IMMINENT.
The ii's and sell side analysts will be blown away when they visit AFC Energy HQ in twelve trading days time!!

haggismchaggis
25/4/2024
17:23
Imminent... this side of the Capital market event IMVHO.Possibly next Weds 1st of May
daleyintoeurope
25/4/2024
17:03
Wish I could have come today but too much other life stuff going on prevented me coming. I've heard a lot of very positive feedback though, from numerous long term holders, which is very encouraging. Yellow will be very upset about all the progress being made lololol
jimmynan
25/4/2024
16:34
Great presentation by all three, Adam, Mike and Ian Harvey but most impressed by Adam lots going on and soon, or imminent was the word they all kept using.
wuzy
25/4/2024
16:01
AGM Presentation available now at:

Direct file link:

haggismchaggis
25/4/2024
06:52
Who's the troll.I am a committed long term shareholder calling out your hype.The reason we are at 18p and not 125p is because we can't nail down an order it's as simple as that.Do you live on E numbers ?
1janejane
24/4/2024
21:41
Oooooooh look, a lying deceitful troll has appeared again. But still filtered because I don't need to real lies and BS.

1janejane24 Apr '24 - 17:23 - 1513 of 1513 (Filtered)

haggismchaggis
24/4/2024
17:23
The share price is 18.10p because nobody is buying.Would you like that written in capital letters ?
1janejane
24/4/2024
17:21
If the equipment is too expensive and there are no orders which of these capital market investors will invest pray tell ?
1janejane
24/4/2024
17:20
Simple to rectify just announce an order from your strong demand pipeline of opportunity AFC
1janejane
24/4/2024
16:23
What AFC purveyed clearly to all investors on the recent IMC meeting is that:
1) AFC Energy is SIGNIFICANTLY UNDERVALUED.
2) The AFC Energy broker forecasts do not include a penny for the 200kW system
3) The AFC Energy Ammonia Cracker is, according to Ammonia Industry experts, worth much more than the current Market Capitalisation of AFC Energy.
I fully expect AFC Energy to reiterate these major points and many more at the AGM, and especially so at the Capital Markets Event where they can be even more open about the valuation as they will be dealing solely with 'sophisticated investors' at that event.
PI's not taking advantage of what they were told is their prerogative, but IMVHO will lead to them losing out to the big money that will hoover up any loose stock.

haggismchaggis
24/4/2024
16:22
Worth a read of the article below. It's about how undervalued UK listed companies are. We know the AFC Energy board believe the company is very undervalued and that they are doing a Capital Markets Event to try and fix it, FOR US, hence it's good to understand it's not anything specific to AFC, it's the market as a whole.
INVESTMENT UPDATE: THE NON-PATRIOTIC CASE FOR UK EQUITIES
Pessimism about UK equities is widely held. If it’s based on misconceptions, this could be opening up an opportunity.
By Oliver Jones, Head of Asset Allocation
17 January 2024

haggismchaggis
Chat Pages: 1321  1320  1319  1318  1317  1316  1315  1314  1313  1312  1311  1310  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock