ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

SAR Sareum Holdings Plc

-0.75 (-3.00%)
08 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Sareum Holdings Plc LSE:SAR London Ordinary Share GB00BMC3RJ87 ORD GBP 0.0125
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.75 -3.00% 24.25 24.00 24.50 25.00 24.25 25.00 148,154 16:07:46
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Pharmaceutical Preparations 0 -3.19M -0.0469 -5.17 16.51M
Sareum Holdings Plc is listed in the Pharmaceutical Preparations sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SAR. The last closing price for Sareum was 25p. Over the last year, Sareum shares have traded in a share price range of 10.20p to 145.00p.

Sareum currently has 68,069,416 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Sareum is £16.51 million. Sareum has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -5.17.

Sareum Share Discussion Threads

Showing 17401 to 17416 of 17425 messages
Chat Pages: 697  696  695  694  693  692  691  690  689  688  687  686  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
08/5/2024
21:52
Lol..
All the classics there from uber hyper ramper criticalstinker...

Ducks lining up...genuine holders..believe in the science...

Yep...all on the scorecard...

Didn't use some of the classics..

Thoth2...many happy returns.. wombles...Emma walmsley...737...1801...the end game..Tim...learned from.the past...RF...etc...

Criticalstinker you post the same thing...over and over...

When's the takeover happening...

wolfofwallstreets
08/5/2024
20:38
Ducks lining up. MSM in assistance. Expect some lovely news soon.
All best to the genuine holders and more pertinently those who believe in the science that Sareum are undertaking and have assisted in keeping this company from the wolves.
Steadydanny

criticalthinker1
08/5/2024
18:30
I think silvergivseshead suffers with a different kind of "syndrome"..
wolfofwallstreets
08/5/2024
16:25
Bark, why is the Phase 1 clinical trial taking so long? Nearly a year..... when 99% of Phase 1 trials take several months. Why did it take Sareum nearly two decades to get Sareum into a Phase 1 protocol? How are Sareum going to fund 2a and 2b trials? Why did the MHRA refuse Sareum a UK trial? What happens if the Phase 1 outcome is unfavourable?

You're right I'm not invested - not at this stage. How you can say no honesty, no money, no intergrity etc when you don't know me is odd. All you do when you say silly things is show yourself up for what you are! An idiot who's hoping to recoup his losses - same as the rest of the happy clapping idiots!

Silver, what a relief it must be for you, to be unburdened by wisdom. LOL

Silver, I think you suffer with Peter Pan syndrome - you do seem to have childhood tendencies. Perhaps you should seek professional help?

peaceandlove
08/5/2024
11:41
Think it's more of a case of its left school now. None of the other kids bothered with it after that. Spends all day licking its bedroom window, watching others live their lives.Mummy tries making excuses for it, but even she's getting tired now, tired and old.
silvergreyhead1
07/5/2024
21:33
Silver, get a grip fella. Unfortunately, for you Sareum is not going to change your life with riches beyond your imagination.

Before you take the high moral ground, I suggest you review Norma and Horrid's posts before you spout your ugly mouth. Then again you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Wolf, Silver only has two brain cells and they're fighting over third place.

😆😆

peaceandlove
07/5/2024
17:11
Darkpoo...

"Change your life"..

Think he means end your life...

wolfofwallstreets
07/5/2024
15:44
Pal - why would I want to change my life? I think you need to direct that comment to yourself.
barkbooo
07/5/2024
15:29
Barkbooo, this isn't the share that is going to change your life. LOL
peaceandlove
07/5/2024
15:10
If you say so Wolfie - I seem to remember a sticky ending for the big bad Wolf. lol
barkbooo
07/5/2024
14:30
Darkpoo..you know nothing...

You pretend you do..but you don't..

wolfofwallstreets
07/5/2024
07:55
georgehume
Price: 24.25
No Opinion
RE: SAR at the BIO International Convention 3-6 JuneToday 07:35

Maybe the BIO conference is also an opportune time for SAR to do the big reveal regarding 737.

Maybe Tottenham Hotspur football club will win a trophy.

Yep both complete fantasy! All the LSE posts are Maybe, If, Wouldn't it be, Can you imagine....... 🤣

peaceandlove
07/5/2024
07:45
Good morning campers,

Now they've the funds from the happy clappers no one has heard a squeak lol.

The reason for the radio silence is because of what?

A Phase I trial takes several months to complete. About 70 percent of experimental drugs pass this initial phase of testing - it's not a big deal. It's been almost a year? Why is it taking so long? There's so many unknowns with this company it's embarrassing! In addition, long before any clinical trial begins, basic research, drug discovery, and preclinical studies are required to decide whether the potential treatment is a candidate for further investigation. This phase is referred to as preclinical research, which can take anywhere from one to six years. Why did it take Sareum 18 years? Hmmmm?

As I've said many times the Clinical Trial is a phase 1 protocol.This assesses only the basic safety of the new molecule and has nothing to do with whether it will work or not. It can be compared with base camp for the climb to the summit of Everest. I suspect Sareum will pass the Safety. However, the share price might rise a bit, but as I said above, it doesn't mean that much in the scheme of things. At this present moment Sareum has failed to license pre clinical or early clinical trial. In addition, they're going to need at least £10million of funding for Phase 2 IMO. I'm not convinced this is going anywhere.

My points above are valid and a counter argument to all the happy clapping hairy fairies. However, no one ever comes back to me with any answers? Why is that?

peaceandlove
06/5/2024
21:37
You know what...
The BOD must just read the lse BB and sit and laugh at the gullable mugs that they are..

wolfofwallstreets
05/5/2024
17:49
I love how tye morons over on lse get themselves all excited about the potential future for sareum..

The future is bankruptcy..

wolfofwallstreets
04/5/2024
16:09
It is one weird fuc*ker Wolf. I honestly think it needs to be locked up in a sanatorium for its mental health. Seriously delusional nutter.

Absolutely no way it's made £100's of thousands on this share! Certainly doesn't own 0.4% of Sareum. Glad it doesn't know where I live lol

peaceandlove
Chat Pages: 697  696  695  694  693  692  691  690  689  688  687  686  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock