ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

AYM Anglesey Mining Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
03 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Anglesey Mining Plc LSE:AYM London Ordinary Share GB0000320472 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.40 1.30 1.50 1.50 1.40 1.40 118,083 08:00:28
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Metal Mining Services 0 -961k -0.0023 -6.09 5.88M
Anglesey Mining Plc is listed in the Metal Mining Services sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker AYM. The last closing price for Anglesey Mining was 1.40p. Over the last year, Anglesey Mining shares have traded in a share price range of 1.025p to 2.30p.

Anglesey Mining currently has 420,093,017 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Anglesey Mining is £5.88 million. Anglesey Mining has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -6.09.

Anglesey Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 32001 to 32024 of 32025 messages
Chat Pages: 1281  1280  1279  1278  1277  1276  1275  1274  1273  1272  1271  1270  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
04/5/2024
00:07
With luck, he might be playing Glencore, BHP and Rio Tinto off against each other to start a bidding war on AYM. Who knew that copper reserves could be so exciting !
j5thumbs
01/5/2024
12:56
If I were to hazard a guess, I reckon they will have cut back on the drilling meters/number of holes to preserve cash.
buttyboy
01/5/2024
12:31
Drilling program was for 6 holes taking up to 25 weeks starting 27th October last year (26 October RNS). So seems to me all 6 holes should be completed by now - though I can't see even a mention of NCZ004, let alone 5 and 6. Makes me suspect drilling has stopped because the rig was booked elsewhere (we are in week 27). In the absence of news from AYM, has anyone been to Parys to see if the rig is still drilling?

I hope the new CEO will turn back on the information stream.

noccer
01/5/2024
10:57
New CEO actions.

1. EIA Mineral Planning document to the local planning authority for permitting - see 37 min on in video above.
2. Assay results from NCZ.

wassapper
01/5/2024
08:45
BONUS report
pigeons
01/5/2024
08:02
Cuppa tea and a Welsh Cake!
buttyboy
01/5/2024
07:23
First day for the new CEO - wonder what's top of his in tray....
pistolpete100
30/4/2024
08:06
Copper, even though on a general upward trajectory, will slip down the scree before it reaches the summit. There is forecast to be a huge supply issue, indeed this has already started, but it has not yet fully filtered through to the market. Likewise with certain other metals. With electric vehicle propaganda waning, the focus is aimed once again at the more traditional and sustainable metals and long may this continue.
buttyboy
30/4/2024
07:39
As well as the well covered copper price which has had a very decent move higher, zinc is also important to Angelsey especially in some of the early production models.https://in.investing.com/news/zinc-prices-gained-amid-fund-buying-and-worries-about-supply-4155772
kooba
29/4/2024
15:30
Good news sometime in May from the new CEO would be welcome...... gla.
bodgit
29/4/2024
10:39
The guy who posted on social media the bond issue was in the bag ..then it wasn't and the company that said no more equity funding then came back to shareholders with a discount raise...tough in mining isn't it. But the background of metal pricing and sentiment hopefully is improving. Still think jv's or sales of Parys and Grangesberg are most likely putting independent values that better reflect the value than current market cap does are likely and in the best interests of shareholders. The equity market for small CO's is just not working anymore.
kooba
29/4/2024
10:20
It’s a shame then the company did not raise funds when the share price took off, isn’t it? Anyway, all this past is a mute point right now and the No. 1 question is how to we get back there and beyond. Are the brokers playing ball? Are there others who might be better who are perhaps more aligned to an upbeat copper market?

PXC, with a market cap of approx 25M, is full of glorious banter on the forums. A nice project in Idaho, which I personally know! And an active CFO, whom I personally know (pity he went to Pembroke and not Exeter!!). Enough said!!

buttyboy
29/4/2024
09:43
Watching Phoenix (PXC) with interest.
kooba
29/4/2024
09:41
You must have missed what the shares did when the PEA came out then !! A current run up the flagpole figure would show the NPV near $300m i guess...against the published figure then..Without any uplift in recovery rates or indicated resources both would boost this further. "The expanded Case C produces the most attractive financial returns, indicating a total cash operating surplus of more than £408 million over a 12-year mine life, which translates to a pre-tax net present value discounted at 10% of over £96 million with an IRR of 26%."So in the current hot environment a recap of where we are an what we have would be good for sentiment i figure.
kooba
29/4/2024
09:25
Kooba; I accept the fact there is no hard timeline for the next drilling results but they are eagerly awaited. Given there was no news this morning and the new chappie officially starts in a couple of days, from that perspective then, for the sake of a day, combine the events. One niggling issue is, if the RNS doesn’t go out on Wednesday then you might as well wait until a week tomorrow, i.e. after the May Day holiday, when bums are back on their seats.

Did I read a number of months ago that WHI put a target price of 11p? If so, then you don’t want too much attention from our bigger brethren just yet otherwise practically all existing shareholders are going to be short changed. Admittedly, on paper, most of us are right now but you only monetize when you sell either willingly or unwillingly.

The PEA numbers are what they are and if AYM was listed on a Canadian exchange then you might get more retail support. Over this side of the pond, the PEA is taken with a tad pinch of salt. So, work towards the PFS; this will entail more infill drilling and perhaps some wildcat holes outside the current zones (where possible)for future upside, and of course met work. However, all this takes money so I only pray and hope that all ducks are lined up to raise a chunk of finance imminently at a price not too hurtful.

buttyboy
29/4/2024
08:49
PEA...https://www.angleseymining.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Parys-Mountain-PEA-Report-and-CPR-letter.pdfAssumptionsGOLD $1275 ozSilver $17.5 ozZinc $1.25 lbCopper $2.5 lbLead $1.0 lbThe prospects of far improved processing of PMs has been announced since the report. And the move to increase recoverable resource estimates by moving from inferred to indicated will all make a big positive difference but even using the PEA baseline of recoverable the numbers already would be far greater than the figures stated when released"So, for a spend of just over US$70mln, the study shows that Parys would deliver net smelter revenues of US$478mln over a 12 year life, generating operating cash flow of US$226mln, and an internal rate of return of 19.6% before tax."https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/938317/anglesey-minings-pea-for-parys-mountain-shows-the-potential-for-a-us1bn-project-and-next-steps-will-be-crucial-938317.html
kooba
29/4/2024
08:24
I would imagine combining the two events might make more sense , so let him get his feet under the table. I'm not sure there was a hard timeline for the drilling results release? The new ceo will have done his homework and I'm sure will want to put news out and hopefully a vision of progressing to PFS and beyond and drill results will give that platform. Let's see ..with the copper price and corporate activity securing future copper exposure with the big boys..such activity could move to mid caps seeking secure short term projects.The up to date pricing of resources in the NPV calculations would be a very big number right now.Seems interest in other small cap miners ..we might be spotted sooner rather than later?
kooba
29/4/2024
06:49
If today, especially, brings no news it will be a shock. If we recall the time frame between the first and second hole results then we have passed that differential. I see the new chap officially starts on Wednesday 1 May but nevertheless would like to see Hole #3 results at 7am this morning (in 10 minutes time!) and then a brief from the new CEO mid week.
buttyboy
29/4/2024
06:30
Let's see what this week brings
calmtrader
26/4/2024
19:45
I’d love to know the rationale behind Grängesberg’s perceived value, given that their neighbour a few miles away, Grängesberg Exploration Holding AB (now GRANGEX AB)’s market cap has plunged from £65m last June to a new low of £8.9m today. Does anyone here know in which way ‘our’ Grängesberg differs from its struggling neighbour?
j5thumbs
26/4/2024
12:39
Hopefully news next week and the opportunity for the new CEO to formally introduce himself - we pretty much know about parys - id love to get an update on grangesburg given Jo alluded to a potential deal at the start of the year
pistolpete100
26/4/2024
09:45
I see huge volume this morning (not)
calmtrader
25/4/2024
11:34
I cannot believe this has not moved up even a little. I've been with these many, many years and I honestly believe when they go, it'll fly, and most people will miss it.
pigeons
25/4/2024
09:51
Announced today - BHP buying Anglo-American to increase their copper exposure. Meanwhile, in an almost forgotten corner of Wales …
j5thumbs
Chat Pages: 1281  1280  1279  1278  1277  1276  1275  1274  1273  1272  1271  1270  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock