ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

ALBA Alba Mineral Resources Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:14
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Alba Mineral Resources Plc LSE:ALBA London Ordinary Share GB00B06KBB18 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.0675 0.065 0.07 0.0675 0.0675 0.07 16,105,952 08:00:14
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Gold Ores 0 -2.04M -0.0003 -2.33 4.99M
Alba Mineral Resources Plc is listed in the Gold Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker ALBA. The last closing price for Alba Mineral Resources was 0.07p. Over the last year, Alba Mineral Resources shares have traded in a share price range of 0.065p to 0.21p.

Alba Mineral Resources currently has 7,121,568,996 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Alba Mineral Resources is £4.99 million. Alba Mineral Resources has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -2.33.

Alba Mineral Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 24451 to 24466 of 24475 messages
Chat Pages: 979  978  977  976  975  974  973  972  971  970  969  968  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
08/5/2024
11:21
You wanted an argument you got one, also used you to get out all the real facts.

But hey you just charged Groc 75k to borrow so e staff even though same company and everyone is paid already.

Then every director seems to be taking out consultancy fees, strange they all consult on a company that already pays them to consult. M.Nott is retired why's Alba still paying him and for what exactly?

But don't worry another raise is due soon,nature of the game I'm afraid you can't do seven years of very little exploration and get no where with out issuing billions of shares. Well you could simply stick to your original plans fast track the pits you would have had all the cash you needed, well if those grades were actually true!

honfacifi
08/5/2024
10:57
So why are you so bothered Honfacifi ?

Just a trouble making trol.

Who's not invested.

thaibob1
08/5/2024
09:37
'Alba charged GreenRoc £75,000 for services from its personnel on an arm's length basis as per the Relationship agreement signed on IPO in September 2021 plus certain costs or a share of certain costs incurred on their behalf.

For his role of Chairman, GreenRoc paid George Frangeskides (Executive Chairman of Alba) a salary of £54,000 for the year. £13,500 of that is included within these accounts as it was paid prior to deconsolidation.

Stirling Corporate Limited and Berwick Capital Limited, companies which George Frangeskides, a director of the Company, controls, were paid combined £2,000 during the year for recharges accrued in 2022 for historic costs incurred in the course of work performed on behalf of the Group. There are no amounts accrued at year end.

Aetos Consulting Limited, a company which George Frangeskides, a director of the Company, jointly controls, charged the Group fees for consultancy services of £36,000 (2022: £36,000). Of these fees, £19,200 represents work carried out specifically on the advancement of the Group's project portfolio and has therefore been capitalised.

As at the year-end £59,000 (2022: £53,000) was owed to Aetos Consulting Limited and £36,000 (as noted above) was accrued for invoices expected. There are no terms and conditions associated with the outstanding balance.

Woodridge Associates, a trading name of Michael Nott, a director of the Company, charged the Group fees of £6,000 for consultancy services during the year including £1,500 accrued at 30 November 2022.

Ixia Advisers, a company controlled by Elizabeth Henson, a director of the Company, charged the Group fees of £6,000 for consultancy services during the year.'

Wow they all charged Alba the Alba charged Groc! I'll agree the cost they charge has come down but explain charging yourself to consult on your own company.

M.Nott nice little payout, guys retired never mentioned and yet apparently you pay him for what?

Looks like this is going under, not enough cash for the forsee.

honfacifi
07/5/2024
18:23
Started what?
honfacifi
07/5/2024
18:08
Look back and actually it was you who stated this, you're good at twisting things.

Well you think you are.

Alba United 🇬🇧

thaibob1
07/5/2024
17:40
Oh yes I'll be shacked up with the Roberts but probably a shorter sentence say three years out in two.

This is what your suggesting by implicating the Roberts aren't you, a case like this will ruin them and me and bring about jail time.

You thought this through well didn't you, all by yourself using nothing but your keyboard!

honfacifi
07/5/2024
17:21
Hahaha 😆 😂 your at it again.

Correction they will be after you.

Fact !!!

thaibob1
07/5/2024
17:14
Yer they seem to be risking serious financial fraud to be getting it, I can see the front page of the Times now

"ROBERTS TRY TO BRING DOWN BRITAINS LARGEST GOLD PRODUCER,NOW JAILED FOR SIX YEARS"

Im sure there's a reward in it for you since you did expose the scandal first, police will probably need to talk to you and copy all your computer history, access your account downloaded everything. Probably a lengthy investigation and high profile case coming up for Alba.

honfacifi
07/5/2024
16:25
Thaibobs fantasy world thinks the Roberts are in on this trying to ruin Alba so they can get the mine.

Ok so they would seriously ruin their business political and company reputation for that. They earn £20 million a year yet they would do something that would see this drop to nothing.

Then even if they asked someone they are handing evidence they want markets manipulated to this person. This person could now blackmail a cool million plus change with that kind of information.

Zero proof yet look at the tall stories you've made up to try and explain why someone would point out this is a failure as it fails.

Worse than this persistent lie an EV company is interested in Groc.

The Roberts could buy Alba ten times over yet they have had no interest bought no shares and even avoided the mine when there doin promotional stuff on their land next door. Alba would love investment right now and still no offers, if the Roberts wanted Clogau there were easier quicker ways and with their cash I doubt GF would have refused that blank cheque, much better than death spiral finance from Riverfort.

No one wants Clogau and no one believes the ridiculous claims since no institution or backer has ever shown up in seven years. The Roberts are miners funny enough, they paid millions for equipment and miners, well experienced and still they want nothing to do with it.

I'd be impressed if you had an actual backer, a university or miners or finance literally anyone to show the lies aren't all lies. Scotgold got plenty of attention why haven't you?

honfacifi
07/5/2024
15:19
Go check there's no way at those grades you haven't got free gold, you don't need to be a top geologist miner just have a basic schooling in the subjects and do some research.

But you know that right, it dosent take a top geologist to map the pits so why after four years and a top geologist haven't you!you already lost big, it's over they diluted to nothing and can't go forward.

Groc has only £269k left Alba even less according to financials so incoming another raise due!

honfacifi
07/5/2024
08:58
Well Honfacifi

Thanks for the reply, but I will go with my own instinct and carry on investing with Alba.

Your track record of deramping this share did not always go the way you wanted it to go, you've told a lot of lies over the years, so how can myself or anyone else for that matter trust you.

Alba not to far away from giving us some exceptional good news, I hope you can be a real man and congratulate us investors for supporting this company.

Let's see who will be right this time,I put my money on Alba investors, unfortunately not you Ryanrhys/Honfacifi.

Just saying.

Alba United 🇬🇧

thaibob1
07/5/2024
08:29
GreenRoc's CEO, Stefan Bernstein, commented:

"The Feasibility Study in respect of GreenRoc's planned downstream processing plant has delivered excellent results, with an after-tax NPV8 of more than half a billion US dollars. Having employed the industry's standard techniques and premium instrumentation where possible, we are confident of the robustness of the Feasibility Study. This view is corroborated by the inclusion of a 25% contingency which forms part of the modelled capital cost of US$321M.

"This Feasibility Study firmly places GreenRoc as one of the few contenders to supply the European EV Battery industry with domestically produced active anode material. On behalf of GreenRoc, I would like to extend our gratitude towards Innovate UK for the generous support of a £250k grant towards this Feasibility Study though its Automotive Transformation Fund.

"There are further possible improvements to the process design which we will be looking into in a second stage, commencing shortly, and we will provide updates on that in due course.

"With the already positive Preliminary Economic Assessment of the Amitsoq graphite mine and now this compelling assessment of the economics of establishing a downstream anode processing plant for our graphite, our confidence in our plans for a vertically integrated production model for Amitsoq, from mine to battery anode material production, has been greatly reinforced."

stockriser
06/5/2024
19:56
So Honfacifi you are saying that George Frangeskides is just copying David lenigas ?

I need you to clear this up with me.

I await your response.

Thaibob1.

thaibob1
06/5/2024
19:00
Answered what, the only answer was to short these people, Henson Lenigas GF Nott their history is pump and dump companies not one has any success although two of the hundred and fifty assets Lenigas has pumped went on to make money I'm pretty sure of the millions of investors he had screwed over a very very small decimal percent of them were happy.

Same old story, they pump, you ramp, they get rich, you get poor and the shrewd investors bet against you all and the asset ever becoming a return which at close to 8 billion shares and complete dillution just becomes another train wreck.

Thanks for the opportunity moron lolol

honfacifi
06/5/2024
10:44
You never answered me, always dodging the bullet

Just a evil wicked trol.

Who will be proven wrong.

Alba United 🇬🇧

thaibob1
05/5/2024
19:03
I've never said this would blast off you lying trol, prove it ?

You can't

thaibob1
Chat Pages: 979  978  977  976  975  974  973  972  971  970  969  968  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock