ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

BVC Batm Advanced Communications Ld

0.775 (4.11%)
03 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Batm Advanced Communications Ld LSE:BVC London Ordinary Share IL0010849045 ORD ILS0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.775 4.11% 19.65 18.40 19.65 19.65 19.65 19.65 42,432 16:35:10
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Communications Services, Nec 122.83M -193k -0.0004 -491.25 85.68M
Batm Advanced Communications Ld is listed in the Communications Services sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker BVC. The last closing price for Batm Advanced Communicat... was 18.88p. Over the last year, Batm Advanced Communicat... shares have traded in a share price range of 18.05p to 30.55p.

Batm Advanced Communicat... currently has 436,039,124 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Batm Advanced Communicat... is £85.68 million. Batm Advanced Communicat... has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -491.25.

Batm Advanced Communicat... Share Discussion Threads

Showing 46976 to 46996 of 47000 messages
Chat Pages: 1880  1879  1878  1877  1876  1875  1874  1873  1872  1871  1870  1869  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
03/5/2024
07:39
Not sure if this STOP initiative and funding is ongoing even or whether the latest one replaces it ..either way it still appears long term whatever the potential.
kooba
03/5/2024
07:03
"The Group has also been awarded a grant of €0.5m towards the initial 18 months of the programme with the potential for additional funding to be awarded thereafter for the next stage."Its difficult to read through that ADOR has a viable product ready from this i would have thought as this is an initial 18 months work.It seems a very similar task to the one started with the STOP initiative and one could have taken the view that they had a commercial testable product back then...they clearly didn't.29th march 2021https://www.batm.com/media/1445/batm-develops-molecular-diagnostics-test-for-tb-290321.pdf"The Group presented this new method, which is being developed with the cooperation of a leadinguniversity in Italy, to the Stop TB Partnership at the end of 2019 and, following ongoing discussions, hasnow received the organisation's backing. The testing and validation of the solution will take place at theUniversity of Heidelberg and will be fully funded under a programme of the Stop TB Partnership.Following the testing and validation phase, which is expected to begin in the second half of this year,the Group anticipates commencing sales of the new test next year."So expect sales 2022..all very BATM.
kooba
02/5/2024
15:20
Re other board think needs to read the announcement posted there properly."The new method combines a one-step PCR test, developed by the Group's Adaltis subsidiary, with testing on the NATlab instrument using the new isothermal RCA process developed by the Group's Ador Diagnostics associate company."Ador has rca IP.https://www.adordx.com/natlab-technology/Todays announcementThe programme is for the development of a diagnostics system, based on the Rolling Circle Amplification ("RCA") method, for the rapid identification of TB and multi-drug resistant TB. It ADOR.
kooba
02/5/2024
15:06
Good detective work FSE proves it is Adaltis not Ador
resistance1
02/5/2024
15:00
If you follow this back to the stop TB partnership that was active pre pandemic RCA technology was known about but remained somewhat elusive in getting an actual product to market.
They have had 2 or 3 years to work on this hence we are starting to see some funding directed in their direction.
Back in 2021 /22 they expected a timeline of @2 years.
FWIW it appears that we are at that point.

fse
02/5/2024
14:44
Avviso pubblico
MITUS - Micobatterio Tubercolosi and resistance System for fast identification
FESR Fondo Europeo di Sviluppo Regionale Programma Operativo regionale del Lazio
Descrizione del Progetto:
Adaltis in aggregazione con IASI-CNR partecipano al progetto MITUS che consentirà di acquisire nuove competenze e conoscenze nel campo della tecnologia RCA per la diagnosi della tubercolosi, che saranno utilizzate per sviluppare prodotti o servizi innovativi basati su tecnologie avanzate e altamente competitive
Periodo di programmazione: 2021-2027 Contributoconcesso: 530.486,37Euro

Notice on Adaltis website.
The relevance of all of this is that it for RCA diagnostics platform.
Further than that the fact that they are getting initial immediate funding is significant in the current financial malaise.

fse
02/5/2024
13:56
Did he drop his mic?
kemche
02/5/2024
13:48
Obviously from house broker research. I've followed the analyst for some time now and he's been overly cautious for too long in my view. Still, him writing '...but we note momentum...' this time, is practically a rave.
echoridge
02/5/2024
12:48
I do remember their comment on the ador valuation..however you look at it in reality though it was a serious down round and that is how any private equity house would have to value it.There is really no two ways around it whatever they say.I doubt the business would be worth much without proving its commercial attraction through sales so i rather think they need to show that its a competitive product through sales that the market wants to be able to sell it as a businesses.
kooba
02/5/2024
09:53
This latest RNS today tells you everything you need to know about this company. Nothing has changed. Research and POCs thats it. Does the CEO not understand the basics of business - you need to sell stuff to make money grrrrrr
car1pet
02/5/2024
09:06
Kooba if you remember for the last cash injection you can’t interpret that it was a decrease in valuation. From memory at the live presentation another funding partner couldn’t find the money and BATM stepped in at a discount. Personally I don’t want them to attempt sales of Natlab in any shape or form. Once clinically proven flog to a major lab equipment group at the highest price.
resistance1
02/5/2024
08:54
Resistance1 having crunched the numbers on the last raise the business is theoretically worth less than BATM has put in however they want to spin it.They increased their interest for a fraction of previous raise.Anyhow..like all things if they get commercial traction substantial orders and an income stream from consumables the business could be worth far more than the last inferred valuation. But it's running late and has no commercial product or sales yet.Much to prove!
kooba
02/5/2024
08:50
Jan 2022..never really heard of again!'Alongside BATM's Adaltis subsidiary, Ador entered into a partnership with the Stop TB Partnership, Heidelberg University and the "Find" programme. Products under this programme are going through the testing phase and the Group expects substantial-scale commercial testing next year.'Problem with these R&D deals with funding "towards" the cost..do they lead anywhere or are they academic pluses in research circles? Thought we were concentrating on sales now we have products!
kooba
02/5/2024
08:44
Well that is the unknown. But I would hope it is ADOR as when the two remaining clinical trials for Natlab complete at the end of the year, prestigious projects and associations like this will help with the sales price of selling Ador. As previously mentioned the value of ADOR could be multiples of BATM’s total current market cap, and 44% of that going in the bank would be just what we need.
resistance1
02/5/2024
08:36
It certainly gives the diagnostics side of the group street credibility and stature. Should help with the commercial side in the short term
resistance1
02/5/2024
07:55
A grant of €0.5m towards the initial 18 months of the programme with the potential for additional funding to be awarded thereafter for the next stage.
It means not spending batm money.

wizzkid211
02/5/2024
07:06
Positive but not going to lead to anything in terms of revenues short term. Odd it says the group has been selected…Adaltis or ADOR, Adaltis a group company , Ador we have a minority holding ? Makes a difference i guess due to ownership structure and both have been seen to be working on TB.
On the basis of RCA then i guess it ADOR where we have 44% stake and not BATM who has been selected.

kooba
01/5/2024
18:20
Trolling over some old watch lists. I noticed that during the time BATM share price slid so badly others in this sector are still badly underwater. Today I looked at Avacta between summer 2021 and today they are trading at 1/5th of where they were.
It’s the same with Audi codes and others whether they are Israeli or not does not seem to make a difference.

fse
01/5/2024
11:44
Company will get a heads up from Netanyahu who's a former director of the company or current director Mr Locker , Mr Netanyahu's previous chief advisor! Just joking...but Zvi was well connected at the top.Hopefully some agreement reached and hostages released , though unclear how many hostages are still alive...seems close to a 40 day ceasefire. No lasting peace till Hamas are removed from any power in Gaza.Certainly the shares could do with some good news as it seems one way traffic at the moment.
kooba
01/5/2024
10:11
Ceasefire looking more likely then let’s get down to business
resistance1
29/4/2024
10:24
Bigjon1The market tends to base its valuation of a company on combination of fundamentals and prospects...it is not often too far out of kilter with events as many think the case here over many years..geopolitical or otherwise.The company has had a succession of revenue and profit warnings latest earlier this year and the progress in revenue build in new products is very slow.I have known the business for many years and i am unsurprised that the market does not value the growth narrative at much as in the past and more recently the real progress and narrative do not match up so becomes rather jam tomorrow.The company trades at a discount to assets and that includes a decent cash backing so there is no real enterprise value in current market valuation so they might be cheap if they manage to deliver from here but its difficult to say the market is wrong until they do.
kooba
Chat Pages: 1880  1879  1878  1877  1876  1875  1874  1873  1872  1871  1870  1869  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock