ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

TLY Totally Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 07:47:57
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Totally Plc LSE:TLY London Ordinary Share GB00BYM1JJ00 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 4.75 4.50 5.00 4.75 4.75 4.75 10,902 07:47:57
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Newspaper:pubg, Pubg & Print 135.7M 1.78M 0.0091 5.22 9.34M
Totally Plc is listed in the Newspaper:pubg, Pubg & Print sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TLY. The last closing price for Totally was 4.75p. Over the last year, Totally shares have traded in a share price range of 4.00p to 24.50p.

Totally currently has 196,546,800 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Totally is £9.34 million. Totally has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 5.22.

Totally Share Discussion Threads

Showing 30351 to 30374 of 30375 messages
Chat Pages: 1215  1214  1213  1212  1211  1210  1209  1208  1207  1206  1205  1204  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/4/2024
20:37
Up to 20% of NHS EC Patients now being treated by Private Hospitals!!

Facts by HSJ and not spins, fabricated stories

Revealed: The ICBs most reliant on private hospitalsBy James Illman23 February 2024 Bath
Up to 20 per cent of NHS elective patients are now being treated by private hospitals in some areas, analysis by HSJ suggests.

sikhthetech
21/4/2024
18:44
1gw,

"Is it not reasonable to highlight evidence that offers a different perspective to some of the other posts?"

Nothing wrong with opinions. As I've repeatedly said:
If bull points can be countered then it makes the bear case stronger.
If bear points can be countered then it makes the bull case stronger.

As evidenced, virtually all your stories, suggestions have turned out to be false, ficticious.

"Yes there have been some holdings notices showing other major holders increasing, but it looks like there has been material net selling by the major holders listed in the annual report (as of late July) doesn't it? This is consistent with the share price trend since then, isn't it?"

No, look at the evidence. I said in Sept that there was no evidence of significant selling by institutions (note, significant and plural institutions). The evidence backs that assertion and you have been proven wrong.

AR of 27th July, total holdings > 3%

AGM result: unanimously voted for majority of the resolutions

91m in July and similar voted in Sept.

There is NO evidence of institutions selling between July and H1.

"And various posts by the thread owner suggesting there is no evidence of institutions selling and that the sustained shareprice decline is due to manipulation."

The share price continued to fall from around 20p in July to 10p in Sept.
Hundreds of trades, yet only a few PIs, no significant selling by institutions. So evidence suggests share price was manipulated.

I said last Sept until Jan (3 months ago, shortly after new chairman started) there was no evidence of significant selling by institutions.
Again, you're misrepresenting what I've actually said as you and your mates normally do.
There wasn't any significant selling by institutionS. We've now moved beyond fy 2024 and are now in H1 2025.

Feel free to provide the evidence of significant selling by institutions July to H1 2024.

Sounds like share price being manipulated by PIs, don't you think?

As to Stonehage:

You claimed in December that attention shifts to them

1gw - 04 Dec 2023 - 18:26:49 - 20781 of 21163 Totally Health - 2014 onwards - TLY
So attention now shifts to Stonehage, perhaps. In July they added (at 11-12p?), saying:

<...>
Will they see the opportunity to do the same again, or are they going to feel more exposed given Sneller's sale and the collapse in shareprice since they bought in July. At 12.2% declared in July they now hold more than twice as much as any other declared holder (Columbia Threadneedle at 5.9%).

Yet only 5 days after your post, Stonehage increased their holding!!! So you were proven wrong there as well

Given you portray yourself as a well researched poster, why do virtually all your stories turn out to be ficticious? Why do virtually all your and your mates shares crash (byot down 99%, trmr down 80%, rthm down 80% etc etc etc) ?
How many multiple ids do you have and why?

Btw, your post not in 'top posts' again. Multiple ids???

sikhthetech
21/4/2024
10:39
Is it not reasonable to highlight evidence that offers a different perspective to some of the other posts?

For example your post 21185 suggesting an II "just bought 2.55 million" as evidence that a fundraising is not expected.

And various posts by the thread owner suggesting there is no evidence of institutions selling and that the sustained shareprice decline is due to manipulation.

What we actually have is clear evidence that Richard Sneller sold down below 3% or below approx 6m shares (and quite probably out altogether) from a position given in the annual report as 9% and 17.7m shares.

And perhaps more troubling for the bulls ahead of the expected TU is Friday's evidence that Ameriprise (Columbia Threadneedle) has just gone down to 4.7% and 9.2m shares from a position given in the annual report as 7.4% and 14.6m shares.

Yes there have been some holdings notices showing other major holders increasing, but it looks like there has been material net selling by the major holders listed in the annual report (as of late July) doesn't it? This is consistent with the share price trend since then, isn't it?

1gw
19/4/2024
19:46
But some have increased. Why always focus on the negatives? Of course we all know why and it’s nothing to do with TLY!
nobbygnome
19/4/2024
18:43
So that's now 2 of the then 3 biggest shareholders selling down materially since the annual report analysis (27th July).
1gw
19/4/2024
17:48
Wonder whether the two holdings RNS have some connection? Trafalgar have increased their position by getting on for 1.5%, whilst Minneapolis have reduced their position by just 1%.
grahamburn
19/4/2024
17:47
So Ameriprise [Columbia Threadneedle in the Annual Report & on the website] look to have sold 5.4m shares since 27th July (annual report figure), or possibly since 6th February (last update of Totally website shareholder page, but perhaps not a complete register analysis).

They've dropped from 7.4% to 4.7% (14.6m shares to 9.2m shares).

They must be an institution subject to the 5%, 10% disclosure regime (rather than 5%, 6%, 7%,...) as the previous notification referred to in today's holdings notice is I think when they went through 5% on the way up back in November 2018.

1gw
19/4/2024
16:12
An II just bought 2.55 million. They clearly aren’t expecting a fund raise but of course the trolls know better…㈳4;
nobbygnome
19/4/2024
15:38
1m trades are delayed by the se system. Probably by days for such a multiple of nms. Hence that's what drove the price down over the last week.

I've questioned what shreek knows about investing for a while now. Another misunderstanding of the absolute basics if he thinks the trade was a buy.

pierre oreilly
19/4/2024
14:17
Good to see a 1.1m buy yesterday afternoon.
sikhthetech
18/4/2024
16:28
Always an anxious time when trading updates are due for companies like this. When it's fallen from 80p to 4p (all the while being told to buy by shreek btw) you have to question whether the odd contract will save it. Obviously, I'd say, the cfo thought not. Not sure of her options, but if she did a runner, she must have valued her options at zilch.

Amongst the spin and guff, I'll be keeping an eye on the cash position, and burn rate and estimating the time to a cash raising, or worse, from those. I'll also be looking for what contributed to the cash in the last few months, since I worked out they should have none left - so look for drawdowns of debt facilities.

Not one for me - I prefer Vegas where at least I get free drinks as I gamble. I also go for mush lower risk cos with high cash balances and demonstrably growing businesses with already high share price appreciation. Seems odd to me why a few go for the exact opposite (and quickly lose 95% of their money). Still, each to their own, and there's always shreek to cheer you up saying how great everything is.

Edit - If you question why shreek has a monopoly on his ttly thread and states outrageous claims with no one questioning him - well he simply bans those who do! So much for share discussions. Beware people who censor others because they can't answer the points they raise. Maybe people could have exited at 80p instead of sitting on 4p if points questioning shreek's ramps were allowed to be posted.

pierre oreilly
18/4/2024
15:08
GBCol,

Absolutely,

According to their website, the fy TUs over the past 4 years have been mid to late April or early May.

Last 2 years, post Covid, the fy TU has been late April or 1st week in May.
2020 20th Apr TU for fy2020
2021 13th Apr TU for fy2021
2022 25th Apr TU for fy2022
2023 2nd Mar TU for fy2023
2023 2nd May TU for fy2023

I don't know many companies with c40% held by institutions and where there is huge demand for their services, as the NHS continues to struggle and the govn must reduce the waiting lists.
A company which provides it's services in all 4 UK Nations and Republic of Ireland and made £55m revenues in H1. A company which is trusted by the NHS, as evidenced by the national contracts they were awarded.

sikhthetech
18/4/2024
10:37
For the last few years trading updates have been released between mid-April and early May, so could drop anytime.
gbcol
18/4/2024
10:29
is there any timeline on the TU please? I look into this from time to time, so appreciate the comments. I can still see the positive news side of things (outsourcing etc), but in my (very small) interactions with the NHS, I think there is a real crisis in both funding, confidence and strategy....and with an election looming, it feels that decisions are being delayed.
Interested to see talk of TLY going private, i did allude to that while back as being a classic PE play....guaranteed cashflow and aggressive cost-cutting to be able to sell it on in a couple of years. However I am not sure the IIs will support this, given their entry price...unless the TU pops the price up to the 10p level...

savagedstock
17/4/2024
17:51
1gw,

Again, you're showing your lack of understanding of the business/sector, like you did at Byot, trmr, rthm etc.

As my previous post, there are problems which impacted the NHS and therefore, TLY. Those problems were highlighted by the company over the past year or so.

As per my previous post, given the share price is below nominal value, I fully expect some CA, which could include capital reorganisation or going private.

Now +ves:

Both Labour and Tories have endorsed the use of private companies to bring down waiting lists.
TLY provides it's services in all 4 UK Nations AND Republic of Ireland.
NHS have endorsed TLY services, which is evidenced by the national contracts awarded to them.

Over £55m revenues in H1, so expecting around £100m for fy.
c40% held by institutions and some increased. So TLY management are backed by significant holdings by IIs.

New Chairman was co-founder of Liberum and has been buying shares. He's obviously got contacts with IIs, who would back the company.

Consultants strike has ended
Wage inflation should have reduced considerably

Mcap only £9m.

-ves:
Junior Doctors strike is still ongoing. That is the biggest problem facing the NHS, not what you and your mates have suggested.

Sp is below nominal value. Obviously the share price was manipulated lower to get to this position in order to force TLY to act and for you to massage your ego and try and prove you have got something, 1 thing right.

Therefore, I expect CA, which could be capital restructuring as they did in 2019 or going private.
I have no problem if they go private because the company clearly has demand for it's services. The company is clearly trusted by the NHS. I would welcome the company going private and fully back it.

If the company goes private and then they can concentrate or building the business without the distraction of muppets manipulating the share price Then they can come back in 2-3 years time in a much stronger position.
Unlike Byot, where the BoD are not trusted. They go private and it's likely Byot will still go into administration.

I'm aware of the risks/rewards and happy with them.

sikhthetech
17/4/2024
16:44
I think the main risk to share price is probably the new chairman deciding that they need to sort the balance sheet out, isn't it? If that means a big clear-out of goodwill and a big raise (in relation to market cap) then it's probably going to get ugly (or uglier) - particularly if he decides to follow the recent trend of delistings to sort things out less publicly.

On the other hand if they've managed to generate a meaningful amount of cash over 2H and indicate that they can continue to generate cash going forward then there may well be a relief rally.

1gw
17/4/2024
12:12
I certainly don’t expect the TU to be glowing but if it’s half decent the price will go up because the current price is madness
nobbygnome
15/4/2024
15:24
"money moved to APH"
Who cares?

bmcollins
15/4/2024
15:01
Money moved to APH
blackhorse23
14/4/2024
20:48
The fy TU should be published within the next few days.

There's an increasing demand for Elective Surgery.
We know H1 revenues were £55.8m

Both Labour and Tories have stated they want increasing use of private providers within the NHS. Therefore, any political risk is derisked.

I'm expecting the current stated difficulties to have continued, although wage inflation is likely to be under control now.

Given the share price is below nominal value, I'm expecting CA, reorganisation etc.

The outlook will be the important comments.

sikhthetech
14/4/2024
17:21
Angela Rayner: Police reveal investigation into council house row.

Dire Keir, not giving her his 100% backing, lol!

by Property118.com News Team

11:54 AM, 12th April 2024.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) has revealed that investigations are underway into Angela Rayner, Labour’s deputy leader, following allegations of electoral law breaches.

The police had previously dismissed the need for an inquiry into accusations that she had given false address information.

But a report in The Times yesterday revealed that police had still not spoken with neighbours over Ms Rayner’s version of events over where she was living.

The focus of the police investigation is whether Ms Rayner registered an incorrect property on the electoral roll.

This inquiry is separate from any potential tax law violations, which would fall under the jurisdiction of HMRC.

Police investigation into Ms Rayner
The reopening of the police investigation into Ms Rayner follows a complaint by James Daly, deputy chairman of the Tory party.

A GMP spokesperson said: “We’re investigating whether any offences have been committed. This follows a reassessment of the information provided to us by Mr Daly.”

Ms Rayner has denied any wrongdoing and has received support from Labour leader, Sir Keir Starmer.

A Labour spokesperson said: “Angela welcomes the chance to set out the facts with the police.

“We remain completely confident that Angela has complied with the rules at all times and it’s now appropriate to let the police do its work.”

May have avoided capital gains tax?

The initial accusation came from an unauthorised biography of Ms Rayner by Tory peer Lord Ashcroft which suggested that she may have avoided capital gains tax when selling her former council house in 2015.

That property was registered as her main address on the electoral roll.

But that raised questions about her living arrangements, particularly after the re-registration of her two youngest children’s births.

They were registered at her husband’s separate address shortly after their marriage in 2010.

Ms Rayner has stated that she consulted with tax experts to ensure she did not owe tax but has chosen not to publish the advice she received.

Mr Starmer has backed her, stating he does not need to see the tax advice and accusing the Tories of ‘chasing a smear’ against her.

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak earlier this week called for both Mr Starmer and Ms Rayner to provide ‘straight̵7; answers about her tax affairs.

He said that many people, including the deputy Labour leader, had asked him ‘lots of questions’ about his tax affairs.

Grant Shapps levels ‘double standards’ charge at Ms Rayner
The defence secretary Grant Shapps has levelled a charge of ‘double standards’ at Angela Rayner, expressing his approval of the police inquiry into the Labour deputy leader.

He pointed out that Ms Rayner has ‘spent her political career calling people out’ and insisted on transparency – yet she has not demonstrated the same level of openness in relation to the allegations against her.

Despite her previous insistence that a Tory candidate disclose their tax return, Ms Rayner has declined to make public the tax advice she obtained regarding the sale of her council house.

Speaking to the media this morning, Mr Shapps said: “I think the double standards have been extraordinary.

“Angela Rayner herself has spent her political career calling people out for exactly the thing that she seems to be doing now.

“It’s not acceptable to ignore it, and it’s not acceptable for Keir Starmer to say he won’t even read reports into it.

“This is something which is a serious matter. It’s important that it’s looked into properly and I welcome the idea that the police are doing that.”

Starmer says police investigation will bring closure
Labour leader, Sir Keir Starmer, has stated that the police investigation into Angela Rayner’s council house sale will enable closure on the issue.

He expressed his full confidence that Ms Rayner had not violated any rules.

Mr Starmer said: “We welcome this investigation because it will allow a line to be drawn in relation to this matter.

“I am fully confident that Angela Rayner has not broken the rules.

“She will cooperate with the investigation as you would expect, and it is really a matter for the police.”

Sadiq Khan and Ed Miliband rally behind Angela Rayner
London mayor Sadiq Khan has expressed his full confidence in 0Angela Rayner, whom he refers to as his ‘best friend’, and that she will be exonerated in a police investigation.

Mr Khan said: “I’m fully confident in Angela, she’s one of my best friends and I’m sure she’ll be cleared.”

Echoing this sentiment, Ed Miliband, the shadow energy minister, said: “We are absolutely 100% behind Angela.

“We are absolutely confident that she has complied with the rules.”

What are the consequences of breaking electoral law?
If an individual declines to provide information to an Electoral Registration Officer, or provides incorrect information, specific penalties may be enforced.

The rules specify that any individual who does not comply or provides incorrect information may be subject to a summary conviction and a fine not exceeding £1,000.

In cases where the offence is not considered severe enough for a criminal conviction, civil penalties may also be levied.

beckers2008
11/4/2024
13:04
I just heard Wes Streeting say Labour are planning to reduce waiting lists by having more weekend working. I wonder if TLY will be involved in this initiative as that is what they already do under many different contracts. Of course this is the higher margin part of the business so would be extremely good news….
nobbygnome
11/4/2024
10:40
Not to mention the messy impairments and the cash bleeding WIP!
When will this company come clean?
No wonder the FD resigned!

beckers2008
10/4/2024
15:13
You guys are actually listening to the psycho? Have you checked his post history? The guy is insane.
sci102
Chat Pages: 1215  1214  1213  1212  1211  1210  1209  1208  1207  1206  1205  1204  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock