ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for monitor Customisable watchlists with full streaming quotes from leading exchanges, such as LSE, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Bovespa, BIT and more.

BARC Barclays Plc

1.00 (0.48%)
Last Updated: 10:56:03
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Barclays Plc LSE:BARC London Ordinary Share GB0031348658 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  1.00 0.48% 211.35 211.35 211.45 213.20 209.60 210.90 9,953,270 10:56:03
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Commercial Banks, Nec 25.38B 5.26B 0.3470 6.05 31.83B
Barclays Plc is listed in the Commercial Banks sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker BARC. The last closing price for Barclays was 210.35p. Over the last year, Barclays shares have traded in a share price range of 128.34p to 213.20p.

Barclays currently has 15,154,554,000 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Barclays is £31.83 billion. Barclays has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 6.05.

Barclays Share Discussion Threads

Showing 176551 to 176559 of 176575 messages
Chat Pages: 7063  7062  7061  7060  7059  7058  7057  7056  7055  7054  7053  7052  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
08/5/2024
10:18
Communist China cannot stop laughing

9.11am: Hundreds of defence companies debanked by high street lenders

johnwise
08/5/2024
10:18

johnwise
08/5/2024
09:54
When will the Banks finally realise that pandering to the vocal woke minority is bad for business ?..

Hopefully the Banks are learning the phrase, go woke, go broke.

High street lenders have begun debanking hundreds of defence companies as they become more strict on their internal ethics policies, sparking fears that the UK's national security may be at risk.

Santander and Lloyds closed the accounts of around 300 "public administration and defence" companies throughout last year, reports from the Telegraph revealed on Wednesday.

Other leading lenders failed to provide a breakdown of their debanking statistics, indicating the figure may be higher.

While some of the accounts were removed for prolonged inactivity, others were cut due to the ethical concerns surrounding working with a weapons company.

The findings have been met with backlash from both MPs and members of the defence industry.

Treasury Committee chairman Harriett Baldwin said: “We cannot have organisations in this country systematically debanking legitimate firms or industries because their board turns its nose up at their line of work. If their work is legal then they should be able to access a bank account.”

johnwise
08/5/2024
09:36
British citizen explains why he joined Russian army (VIDEO)

Aiden Minnis told RT that he has “zero doubt” he did the right thing by volunteering to fight for Russia.

British citizen Aiden Minnis joined the Russian military to avenge “the systematic murder of ethnic Russian people” in Donbass by Ukrainian forces, he told RT in an exclusive interview broadcast on Monday.

Minnis’ journey to the frontline began in 2014, when he first saw videos and reports on the Ukrainian government’s treatment of ethnic Russians following the ‘Maidan’ coup in Kiev. Seeing the Odessa Trade Unions House massacre – in which a mob of pro-Western coup supporters burned 42 people alive – was a turning point, he told former US Army officer Stanislav Krapivnik, who interviewed him for RT.

“The fascists locked innocent civilians, including women, in the building, then set them on fire,” he said, adding that he began to think “Something is wrong here. I’m complicit in this simply because my tax money is going to the arms that are being given to the Banderists, the fascists.”

Minnis flew to Russia in 2022, but realized he was unprepared to join the military. He returned a year later, and now serves as a sapper. When he first showed up at the recruitment office, “one of the officers laughed at me when I produced my British passport,” he recalled. “He just couldn’t believe that someone from Britain had come over to fight for them.”

READ MORE: US citizens backing Russia – Zelensky

Minnis, who is of Irish descent, explained that he hasn’t managed to learn Russian yet, but manages to communicate with his comrades through a mix of “pidgin English, pidgin Russian, and sign language.” His duties mostly involve construction, he said, but his unit has come under fire on several occasions, most notably near Kremennaya in Russia’s Lugansk People’s Republic last year.

“That was quite hairy,” he said. “Sometimes you question your mortality. As these bombs are going off, they’re not far. You can feel the vibrations going through your chest, and it can leave you breathless.”

stonedyou
08/5/2024
09:29
British citizen explains why he joined Russian army (VIDEO)

Aiden Minnis told RT that he has “zero doubt” he did the right thing by volunteering to fight for Russia.

British citizen Aiden Minnis joined the Russian military to avenge “the systematic murder of ethnic Russian people” in Donbass by Ukrainian forces, he told RT in an exclusive interview broadcast on Monday.

Minnis’ journey to the frontline began in 2014, when he first saw videos and reports on the Ukrainian government’s treatment of ethnic Russians following the ‘Maidan’ coup in Kiev. Seeing the Odessa Trade Unions House massacre – in which a mob of pro-Western coup supporters burned 42 people alive – was a turning point, he told former US Army officer Stanislav Krapivnik, who interviewed him for RT.

“The fascists locked innocent civilians, including women, in the building, then set them on fire,” he said, adding that he began to think “Something is wrong here. I’m complicit in this simply because my tax money is going to the arms that are being given to the Banderists, the fascists.”

Minnis flew to Russia in 2022, but realized he was unprepared to join the military. He returned a year later, and now serves as a sapper. When he first showed up at the recruitment office, “one of the officers laughed at me when I produced my British passport,” he recalled. “He just couldn’t believe that someone from Britain had come over to fight for them.”

READ MORE: US citizens backing Russia – Zelensky

Minnis, who is of Irish descent, explained that he hasn’t managed to learn Russian yet, but manages to communicate with his comrades through a mix of “pidgin English, pidgin Russian, and sign language.” His duties mostly involve construction, he said, but his unit has come under fire on several occasions, most notably near Kremennaya in Russia’s Lugansk People’s Republic last year.

“That was quite hairy,” he said. “Sometimes you question your mortality. As these bombs are going off, they’re not far. You can feel the vibrations going through your chest, and it can leave you breathless.”

stonedyou
08/5/2024
09:28
Pleased to have you back... you do get around.

Please do your own research as always and follow FCA guidelines.

qantas
08/5/2024
09:06
Shamed keep up the good work,

qantas
08/5/2024
08:54
Fun fact you are wasting your time with me at least the others will be happy.

qantas
08/5/2024
08:50
I agree you have already been deleted before many times muppet.

qantas
Chat Pages: 7063  7062  7061  7060  7059  7058  7057  7056  7055  7054  7053  7052  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock