Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Wameja Limited LSE:WJA London Ordinary Share AU0000053472 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.05 -1.11% 4.45 101,077 16:19:01
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
4.30 4.60 4.55 4.45 4.55
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
16:18:52 O 50,000 4.50 GBX

Wameja (WJA) Latest News

More Wameja News
Wameja Takeover Rumours

Wameja (WJA) Discussions and Chat

Wameja Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
10/7/202014:42Wasup WJA - the final chapter before bid from MasterCard497

Add a New Thread

Wameja (WJA) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Wameja trades in real-time

Wameja (WJA) Top Chat Posts

Wameja Daily Update: Wameja Limited is listed in the sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker WJA. The last closing price for Wameja was 4.50p.
Wameja Limited has a 4 week average price of 4.45p and a 12 week average price of 3.95p.
The 1 year high share price is 7.85p while the 1 year low share price is currently 2.33p.
There are currently 0 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 424,006 shares. The market capitalisation of Wameja Limited is £0.
hibberts: The share price is being run down ahead of the next set KPIs which should very good.
celeritas: Someone just nipped past notifiable.
blusteradjuster: Suggests they are still in the ramp-up phase. I can't see Mastercard wanting to take-on the job of bringing new customers live. They'll be more interested (if at all) once the business matures. htTps:// Wameja (LSE: WJA.L & ASX: WJA.AX), a joint venture partner with Mastercard in the HomeSend global payment hub, is pleased to provide the following update on the performance of HomeSend to 30 September 2019. At the end of the quarter, the total number of live sending customers and Mastercard customers on the HomeSend platform was 28. There were 26 implementations underway at the end of the quarter, with the majority of the implementations being within the banking sector. Wameja (LSE: WJA.L & ASX: WJA.AX), a joint venture partner with Mastercard in the HomeSend global payment hub, is pleased to provide the following update on the performance of HomeSend to 31 December 2019. In addition, 8 new sending customers and Mastercard customers have gone live on the platform since the beginning of Q4 2019 to date, bringing the total to 36 live sending customers and Mastercard customers on the HomeSend platform. The quarter also saw bank transactions exceed 50% of global volumes for the first time.
thorne3: Could the share price be being primed for a share placement in order to fund further implementations?At the current market capitalisation of £88m. a lot of funds can be raised for minimal dilution.
marketanalyst1: Parsons, I agree. Price patterns, volumes, and trade sizes (institutional investor sized) suggest there's knowledge of an upcoming event. More importantly though, with every share price rise comes the increased probability of bargain-loving MC showing their hand. Thus, it's a definite 'hold on tight' for me.
johnv: Been here before, watching a share price drop, panicked and sold out, only to discover a recovery a few days later.
jane deer: I have just bought some WJA - opening position. I have for a long time been sceptical of JC and the story he has been telling. Can HS really charge 0.5% comm per transaction?? Seeing the news on ORM yesterday (yes different sector, different dynamics) selling its 30% stake in its Barruecopardo Tungsten Mine for much less than the market thought it was worth to the other 70% owner, shows the weak negotiating hand of the minority holder against a better capitalised partner, especially if the subsidiary needs more cash. Nevertheless, with the share price here I feel that it is a reasonably priced risk-reward trade-off (lottery ticket).
longtermgains: GS my point is that the RNS's do not explain the trade levels and rising share price of the last month. I dont think the 0.25m trades you refer to relate to the M&G and Pru issue
hibberts: The last time Mrs C bought shares in the company a couple of years back the share price had a good run. fingers crossed.
Wameja share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200712 16:39:46