||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil Equipment Services & Distribution
Velosi Share Discussion Threads
Showing 601 to 625 of 625 messages
|Only up 75% myself - but still a nice experience.|
|Bye bye and thanks for doubling my money.|
Just finished a 10% L&G overhang that has subdued the share price for a year.|
|Got mine from HL today - what to do with it now I wonder.|
|Yep, got mine from Selftrade too.|
|Have now received sale proceeds in my Selftrade account.|
|HL now settled, still waiting for Selftrade.|
|Anybody got their money yet? I'm still waiting for both Hargreaves Lansdown and Selftrade.|
|Offer now unconditional in all respects. Payout on or before 7th Feb if you have already accepted.
|I now rather wish I had sold in the market, but on this occasion the timetable looked quite tight and I assumed that as it was a recommended bid with a lot of the shares already spoken for, there would be little to hold things up.
In these circumstances, if you are reinvesting the money you always have to make a judgement as to whether the market will go in your favour or against you during the period when you are waiting for the payout. I thought that there might be a bit of weakness and therefore decided not to give any of my profit to the MMs and my broker. I still might be proved right, but so far I have to admit to being quite frustrated by the delay, which is longer than I had bargained for.|
|offer unconditional as to acceptances but new deadline of 3 Feb for certain other matters.
|We should get an RNS in the morning, and I should think the chances are they will have sufficient acceptances to declare the offer unconditional. Delisting and payout should then follow fairly quickly.|
|I have accepted the offer. Just want to know when Azul will pay out the relevant cash.|
|No, that's when the offer closes. If you haven't sold or accepted by then you are stuck with them. Last time a similar thing happened to me it was 6wks before I got the cash. I sold Velosi on the market for 161.5, today you could get 162.|
|When do we get the cash? On the 20th?|
|I simply sold mine to the market the 2p difference was worth it to have the money working again.|
|Thanks alter ego - just seen that myself. Offer extended till 20 January.|
My position is held bia a spread bet with IG.
What do I have to do to accept the offer?
Thanks in advance.|
|Gargoyle2 see this
|Anyone know what I can do if I've missed the deadline for accepting the offer? Barclays Stockbrokers tell me that I can't do anything and that I need to wait until there is an extension to the offer period. Thanks.|
|Several very large buys at either close to or dead on the offer price. What's going on I wonder - can anyone provide an innocent explanation or might this story not be over yet?|
|I always liked Kenz but felt like it was the one that got away. When the funds were available the price was more than I was happy to pay.
I will look again.|
|In a standard and SIPP account, I like the story in that Oilers can only cut back on capx maint/replace/update for so long in a recession before it is unavoidable, hence as you pointed out the backlog which can and should only grow. sorry o/t|
|Hi Kimball do you have any ?
As well as an order backlog of 1.6m$ I see they have the following (from their Sept results)
"Pipeline of future prospects is currently in excess of US$3.64bn, compared
to US$2.95bn as at December 2009 with decisions of award for these projects
expected within the next six to twelve months. Trading since the end of June
continues to be in line with market expectations"
£330m market cap - looks like another possible takeout to me .Oriel have a 320 price target.|
|Well you have at least moved the KENZ share price ohisay....:-)|