[ADVERT]
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Renalytix Plc LSE:RENX London Ordinary Share GB00BYWL4Y04 ORD 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  31.00 4.81% 676.00 640.00 690.00 665.00 645.00 645.00 131,209 16:35:22
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 0.0 -10.6 -16.0 - 488

Renalytix Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1651 to 1674 of 1675 messages
Chat Pages: 67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/9/2021
17:57
If Renalytix was $18 on the Nasdaq on Thursday night equivalent to £6.50.It's now £7.15, as it finished $19.80 Friday night. Opportunity to buy as we have some catching up to do.
videologic
17/9/2021
16:05
whats the spread in uk buy and sell bid? thanks
latifs100
16/9/2021
21:23
Solid performance on NASDAQ, finishing at the high of the day with both feet back over $18 / £6.50. Very solid support in the $17 region, certainly makes sense that more investors would see this level as a buying opportunity rather than a time to sell. I was amazed to see some of the selling on AIM this morning, the 15k shares that were dumped in chunks of 2.5k at £6 were particularly baffling, why would you have that kind of cash in RENX if you didn't understand the context of this weeks news? It takes all sorts to make a market...
74tom
16/9/2021
16:26
thanks, missed the spike from 620
latifs100
16/9/2021
15:08
No debt, just cash. Prob around 40-50m but we’ll find out in next earnings report.
mr roper
16/9/2021
15:07
any ideas of cash and debt levels
latifs100
16/9/2021
11:40
They’ve got plenty ahead in just getting Utah, Wake Forest and GVA up and online. We’re expecting another 2-3 partnerships before end of this year. Plenty to keep them occupied and keep revenue in line with plan
mr roper
16/9/2021
11:24
Agree, key element here is National, i sense there are enough local agreements plus the DoD contract to keep them going at an explosive pace whilst they wait. Even if they did get National soon would they be able to service it all, maybe a slower route might be better long term. All part of the fun.
mysteronz
16/9/2021
11:15
With the recent finalization of the MCIT rule on January 12, 2021, and assuming its implementation takes effect on the Medicare stated schedule of December 15(th) , 2021, we now have a clear path to a national Medicare coverage determination for KidneyIntelX testing in the United States. In summary, MCIT provides for an opt-in national Medicare coverage determination for medical devices and diagnostics approved or cleared out of the FDA Breakthrough Device designation program. KidneyIntelX was granted breakthrough device designation in May 2019 and is currently under review by the agency as part of this process. As Medicare beneficiaries make up the majority of individuals with kidney disease in the United States, WE BELIEVE THIS REPRESENTS A CRITICAL COMPONENT in the pursuit of our national commercial strategy. I guess it means it will just take longer for revenues to build...
elsa7878
16/9/2021
10:52
Topped up just now didn’t get the bottom but a good price in hindsight. Hopefully a good point to build upon now. Might be some short term delays to broader coverage but the existing arrangements and FDA approval in due course will keep up ticking along, that before we go beyond the USA, will be sold before then no doubt.
mysteronz
16/9/2021
10:44
Price today basically gives you the Utah, Wake Forest partnerships for free and the GVA contract on top. We’re back to pre mcit prices and on the cusp of recurring revenue generation.
mr roper
16/9/2021
10:44
Yes £6 was where it was trading pre MCIT announcement, however that was before the 10 year US government award & evidence of revenue scaling. IMO the current downward price discovery will only be ended by II's adding to their position, it's hard to believe that the likes of Amati will sit and watch such a fall without adding to their stake given the conviction that they've expressed on many occasions. Of course this won't happen immediately, but would think we'll see some decent buying in the next few weeks.
74tom
16/9/2021
10:36
Yesterdays business as usual announcement runs somewhat contrary to the original release on MCIT in January that saw the stock run up from £6 to £9. Perhaps £6 is where it should be then? "Having a clear path to national Medicare coverage for innovative products like KidneyIntelX provides a major catalyst to drive the robust research and clinical development programs necessary to address major unmet medical needs such as kidney disease," stated Tom McLain, President, RenalytixAI. "MCIT will also encourage early engagement with FDA in developing new diagnostic tests and leverage the many benefits of Breakthrough Designation including priority review of needed technology. We appreciate the opportunity to work with FDA and CMS to tackle the critical issue of early-stage prognosis to help slow or prevent kidney disease progression. This new coverage pathway will facilitate accelerated access to KidneyIntelX for Medicare beneficiaries and their primary care doctors to help assure a better quality of life and save lives."
elsa7878
16/9/2021
10:35
It needs to find a base and for the sellers to be exhausted. You have to ask what is going to push the price up in the short term until next significant news (Q3 results?, fda?). I did consider this yesterday but still bought some more, with hindsight that was a bit early. According to this guy the Mount Sinai news was a response from the company to try and temper the MCIT news hTTps://twitter.com/Mike10947310/status/1437780152751165440
homebrewruss
16/9/2021
10:35
Agree, Tom. Sub £500m mkt cap now. Added the other day, happy to keep squirrelling them away as and when funds allow.
mr roper
16/9/2021
10:29
Added a few more at 615p, still the sells arrive… intrigued as to where the bottom is now, considering the Mount Sinai news on Tuesday this is becoming better value by the minute.
74tom
16/9/2021
10:17
unless they do something news worthy I see verici back near the placing price or closer to 40p by the time the divi shares are unlocked... assume mills will absorb all the selling come November?
nimbo1
16/9/2021
10:11
Verici getting caned now so maybe it's not shorting - mistimed my entry!
toffeeman
15/9/2021
12:21
Haha, it was indeed - JM is obviously a fan ;)
74tom
15/9/2021
12:02
"if you can make it in New York you can make it anywhere". I thought that was Frank Sinatra? :)
homebrewruss
15/9/2021
11:59
Added today. Will be adding more as funds allow.
mr roper
15/9/2021
11:25
For sure. I must admit I wasn't comfortable holding at the £11 level once the rising uptrend had been broken in July. It just felt like the market would look for any opportunity to hammer the price back down, similar to Q420 when we retested £4. The nice thing now is that the transition to a significant revenue generating company is well underway, whereas this time last year implementation at Sinai had only just started. As JM says in the Wells Fargo, "if you can make it in New York you can make it anywhere".
74tom
15/9/2021
11:11
>> longshanks Hi :)
toffeeman
15/9/2021
10:24
Bought a few more myself. I note that RENX is nominated with AGL and others for the best technology award in the AIM awards this year:hTTps://www.aim-awards.co.uk/nominations-overview/#nominations
longshanks
Chat Pages: 67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
RENX
Renalytix
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210918 20:56:38