|nope the big placees have bailed. get your parachute out.|
|Don't know what Twitter you're looking st but looks like the rampfest abounds and on LSE as well.|
|looks like all the twitter rampers who were in on the placing have bailed for the quick flip.Now they'll walk it down to 0.85p|
|lots of red selling now.. looks like 1p soon, then under .|
|Tranche approved then. There are large buy orders in the background not showing to retails investors. Don't give your shares away.|
|you will understand when it's bust and you're broke.don't say you had no warning lol|
|Seems a weird sort of scam when Beaufort have taken warrants in lieu of payment?|
dan de lion
|buttercup . yes old target back sub 1p. Volume has dried up. Will be at 0.85 very soon.Same old beaufort scam.|
|....errr, possibly not! He's certainly enthusiastic and a bit OTT but contains some interesting info....much of it I suppose followers will already know ;-)|
|Lol some interesting turns of phrase, this analyst not one of Beaufort's by any chance?|
|Informative post on all the positives from ResearchAnalyst on L S E
Why is MySQUAR such an incredible investment?
Well, MySQUAR is Myanmar’s social media, entertainment and payments platform of choice. Myanmar, for those unaware, was Southeast Asia’s fastest growing economy in 2016. Branded by the IMF as Asia’s ‘final frontier’, Myanmar boasts a population of 59 million and a growing GDP per capita of 8% annually!
Its attractive geographical location connects it with China, India, Bangladesh and the ASEAN members of Thailand and Laos, providing access to a market of approximately three billion people!
Even more impressive.
Through its MyChat™ (equivalent of Viber, WeChat, and Messenger), Fastsell™ (equivalent of Ebay), MyGame (equivalent of Google Play), and CallHome™ (equivalent of Skype) applications, MySQUAR is currently on track to capture and retain 30% of the Myanmar’s total population by 2019!
That’s a lot of cash once full monetisation of its product offerings kicks in!
In a strikingly smart move, it’s using local language (Burmese) and local content to encourage rapid acquisition and retain loyal users that are new to the web.
Its target market is Myanmar’s youth (15-25yrs) who make-up half of the country’s population and where youth employment runs at an astonishing 91%.
Eat your heart out DWP!
Its management team is made-up of well-connected, highly experienced, highly driven, and highly astute entrepreneurs with a nose for business.
They include Comorian millionaire Eric Schaer, who serves as the Chairman and CEO of the Singapore-based private equity group Rising Dragon, disruptive-tech investors Neil Osborn and Piers Pottinger, and Vietnamese investment bankers Nicolas Nguyen and Hung Pham.
So, what’s the progress so far?
• In January 2017, the company’s registered user-base smashed through the 7.5 million mark; a near 30% jump from the numbers released in September 2016. According to Cannacord Genuity, a 4m user-base is usually the level US sector giants express an interest in international virgin territories…
• In March 2017, the company hooked-up with the telecoms giant Telenor to enhance the monetisation of its core products. Telenor has a strong subscription base in Myanmar with 18.2 million mobile customers! Simply put, the joint venture will give MySQUAR access to Telenor's large subscription base for enhanced distribution and marketing opportunities. To this end, the company’s revenue stream is expected to substantially increase with this integration.
• In April 2017, the company terminated the debilitating Sandabel Facility, which had an undrawn amount under the facility of USD 900,000.
• In April 2017, the company raised £2m before expenses by way of an oversubscribed placing to new investors. According to Mirabaud Securities, the funds should now see the company through to profitability, currently forecast for Q4 2017.
• In April 2017, the company advised the market that private equity group Imperium, a subscriber to tranche II of the equity placing, had acquired 30,000,000 ordinary shares (a 7.6% stake) in the Company on the open market in addition to its subscription to tranche II.
Now, depending on the extent of its take-up in tranche II, and assuming it continues to build its stake during the week, Imperium may well emerge as the suitor no one saw coming…
“When a group acquires interests in shares carrying 30% or more of the voting rights of a company, they must make a cash offer to all other shareholders at the highest price paid in the 12 months before the offer was announced (30% of the voting rights of a company is treated by the Code as the level at which effective control is obtained).”
• Game-changing newsflow, in the form of subscriber numbers, commercial agreements, and revenue projections, is expected to be released at any moment.
Having the right product, at the right time, and in the right place is a critical strategy for any business intent on exploiting new opportunities.
MySQUAR, for its part, has – unequivocally – seized a sizable portion of Myanmar’s social media, entertainment, and payments market. By recognising that offering local language, locally derived and relevant content, is the only route to rapid acquisition and retention of loyal users, MySQUAR has brandished the unsavoury but apt two-finger gesture to its competitors.
Simply put, MySQUAR is capturing a potentially significant and growing, long-term monetisation opportunity.
But more than that, the company appears to be delivering on its promises – something that is unlikely to have been missed by the giant telcos operating in South East Asia.
On this point, and based on the recent buyout of Viber (a company that never made any money and that logged a net loss of $29.5 million on revenues of $1.5 million) by Rakuten for $900m, the current share price (1.60p) profoundly undervalues the long-term commercial potential of MySQUAR. BUY
|Closed above 50 day moving average for second time this week and above the significant 1.547 mentioned by Nicola Duke in following podcast....technically set up for a rise above 3p now....
|could be one to follow|
|Backtogo do you have any new price targets?|
dan de lion
|Imperium wants to vote for the placing obviously.|
|Got a good feeling|
|RNS Imperium Ltd have acquired 30 million shares on the open market giving them 7.6% of the company. A major vote of confidence in MYSQ.|
• According to CS Trade Metrics (private client access only), 33 X £20,000-plus BUY trades have been executed since the 18th of April. This indicates that high-net-worth investors alongside some institutions have large BUY orders in place. These orders are typically active for 14-day durations, so expect the market makers to create moderate volatility to try and fill more of these orders.
• According to CS Trade Metrics, 131 foreign orders have been executed over the last 10 days, indicating strong, foreign investor demand.
you can take this to the bank: we are in the midst of a substantial share price re-rating. And the smart money is getting in early.
In the meantime, disregard the games of the market makers and day traders. Instead, focus on the appreciating share price, backed by exceptional fundamentals and solid technical data, and be proud of your investment – you’re the part-owner of an incredible business!|
dan de lion
|From Research Analyst on LSE, Post 1.
Anthony Cross, the uber-successful British fund manager, who oversees the Liontrust Special Situations fund, once opined that, "When it comes to investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable."
As you would have probably guessed, I’m a serial value investor.
Now, while some might mistakenly consider ‘value investing’ as a mechanical tool for identifying bargains, it is actually a comprehensive investment strategy that emphasises the need to perform in-depth fundamental analysis, pursue long-term investment results, limit risk, and resist crowd psychology.
follow your investment instinct; you’re on the right path.
And yes, it may feel uncomfortable but trust me, this is what value investing is about – unearthing exceptional value, taking a position (sometimes against the market consensus), and waiting patiently.
Remember, if you want to have a better performance than the herd, you must do things differently from the herd.
Simply put, the herd is yet to recognise the incredible value in MySQUAR. This is not a bad thing since it allows the likes of me and you to buy into an extraordinary business – on the cusp of a dramatic transformation – at an extraordinary price!
But be warned, as certain as death and taxes are, so will be the arrival of the herd.
And when they do – assuming they get here on time – MySQUAR’s market cap will be worth multiples of what it is today.
So, fasten your seatbelt and sit tight.
For the revaluation of MySQUAR’s shares will not commence when the second tranche is complete or when Rising Dragon declare their new holding or when Sandabel appear on the company’s tear sheet or any other copper-plated nonsense.
No. The revaluation of MySQUAR’s shares has already commenced!
It commenced on the 11th of April 2017 and is now in full swing. But don’t take my word for it, look at the stats:
• 11th April: share price was 1.05p (26,598,804 shares traded – 5.2 X normal volume).
• 12th April: share price was 1.15p (25,110,773 shares traded – 5.1 X normal volume).
• 13th April: share price was 1.18p (19,075,339 shares traded – 4.2 X normal volume).
• 18th April: share price was 1.15p (14,142,871 shares traded – 2.9 X normal volume).
• 19th April: share price was 1.38p (43,941,631 shares traded – 8.2 X normal volume).
• 20th April: share price was 1.35p (25,150,297 shares traded – 5.1 X normal volume).|
dan de lion
|2P+ BY NEXT WEEK|
|Not really a good day because I want to top up tomorrow.|