Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Great Western LSE:GWMO London Ordinary Share IE00B1FR8863 ORD EUR0.0001
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.015p +1.29% 1.175p 15,582,575 15:21:42
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
1.15p 1.20p 1.19p 1.16p 1.16p
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining -0.62 7.0

Great Western (GWMO) Latest News

More Great Western News
Great Western Takeover Rumours

Great Western (GWMO) Share Charts

1 Year Great Western Chart

1 Year Great Western Chart

1 Month Great Western Chart

1 Month Great Western Chart

Intraday Great Western Chart

Intraday Great Western Chart

Great Western (GWMO) Discussions and Chat

Great Western (GWMO) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Great Western trades in real-time

Great Western (GWMO) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
22/7/2018
09:20
Great Western Daily Update: Great Western is listed in the Mining sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker GWMO. The last closing price for Great Western was 1.16p.
Great Western has a 4 week average price of 1.16p and a 12 week average price of 0.98p.
The 1 year high share price is 73.30p while the 1 year low share price is currently 0.70p.
There are currently 592,673,809 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 3,262,153 shares. The market capitalisation of Great Western is £6,963,917.26.
12/7/2018
13:48
andinvestor1: Good afternoon. I am going to have a little break from the GWMO bulletin boards but wish you all the very best. Lots of accusations flying around and there are also lots of other stocks getting a hammering - remember that different people have different views and it will not always be obvious what that is. My view is that the company has a very good future which will be reflected in the share price in the very short term. Obviously the key here is what comes out over the next month or two via RNS in terms of the drilling and assays but as someone who holds around 10% of the total equity I am not in the slightest bit concerned. I don't think that I will add though even though I have added above the current price as I have enough in this share already! As you all know I was pretty annoyed about the placing in terms of the price and where the stock went but the only fact here is that we do not know where the stock has gone - we can only guess. Be careful with what you read and also get told and make your own decisions. I certainly will keep an eye on the boards and twitter as I have always found it a great source of information to see what the thoughts of different private investors are. There are many more people who read this boards than engage with these boards. Kindest, Andrew
10/7/2018
14:42
andinvestor1: Fest - I think it's worth adding three points to that though: 1) The share price all be it with low volume is holding above the placing price with 3 bidding at 1.3 and only 2 selling at 1.4 2) We all know that news is close; I expect 3 bits to be released at some point over the next few weeks but at the latest early August 3) DF did spend his annual salary on GWMO stock last week (after tax); maybe partly to make up for making a poor decision on the placing price but show me another AIM director that has done that recently where the possible company changing news is so close I am pretty confident for the short term and much less annoyed than I was last week! Moving forward I am leaving them to run it as they see fit rather than pestering them but if we see anything bad crop up I will stick my neck out again!
09/7/2018
14:48
andinvestor1: Just posted this on LSE and thought I would share it here: I think the outside bet in the next few weeks that will really change the fortunes here is that they go past the current geological formation at M2 ST and hit the expected "copper and gold-bearing diorite": https://www.investegate.co.uk/great-western-mining--gwmo-/rns/operational-update-and-placing/201807030700063395T/ If they do find that AND they decide to RNS it as soon as they hit it the share price will fly. Obviously there is a risk that they won't hit it when they go past the formation that they explained as "We are very excited by the discovery of the highly anomalous hydrothermal breccia at M2. Our geological team are very encouraged by observations made during core logging." We also have the M2 ST assays that they have sent off due around the end of the month and the M2 JORC that we are waiting on too. There is still a lot to play for and I am not at all concerned to be the single largest shareholder in this company.
27/6/2018
21:08
andinvestor1: Agree Ducatiman - maybe tomorrow will see this broken as we were at that as a mid for some of the day and to be fair it was pretty much that with the real spread at the close - just posted this on LSE website which I thought you all may also want to see: Evening all. I was pleased to see the share price gain a little today although it would have been nice if it held onto the 1.7 to 1.8 publicly quoted spread that it was at earlier. That said the selling price was pretty much the same even after they changed it to 1.6 and the buy price still at the top end. When I have checked the RSP today I noticed that the MMs want to take more stock than they want to sell and that's always a good sign. Looking at the trades and the prices although it came off a little in the afternoon you can see that the price is creeping up so it's looking very good. My take on the MM behaviour is that they are very defensively positioned and most likely wanting to turn the stock around and certainly don't want to be short which I mentioned a few weeks ago as I think they got caught out then. In terms of the rest of the week I see a similar pattern with it going up a little each day - of course if there are many more sells than buys it will go down and vice versa which I think is much more likely. We could see news tomorrow or Friday but I am pretty sure it will be early next week and I have no reason to think it will be anything other than a very positive RNS telling us about M2 and I hope with the new JORC. We should get a general update on the other drills too but the general opinion from everyone that I have spoken to over the last few days is that we will see a number of RNSs over a month or two with the various different updates. ST and M4 will be particularly interesting and I hope to see clues about that in this next RNS. Let's wait and see about the JV / TO speculation as that can't be far off either. I expect the stock to trade with a lot of volatility on the day of the RNS but to close at least 100% up - obviously that is based on what I expect to read in the RNS and it could be more or less. For me I won't be selling any on this next RNS as I am currently planning as I want to get the gain through the next few months. We have also covered other stocks and there is at least one that I plan to invest in that I don't currently hold (EUZ) but I won't start buying there until after the summer so probably September or October. There is no need to tie up the money until then as we can see here the price does not get going until just before the expected news and with AIM you always see the biggest gains after the news (I still don't know why people don't buy in before). If you wait until the news comes out though you will have little chance of catching the whole gain as the MMs will open up much higher. You could argue that I bought in here too early but I am happy and it has also allowed me to build a big stake when no-one else really wanted the stock! Like everyone I am looking forward to the next few days and especially when we see the next RNS. Catch up tomorrow and enjoy your evenings! Andrew
27/6/2018
14:00
andinvestor1: Just posted this on LSE - quite mind blowing!! Assuming the next RNS is the M2 assays with JORC it will only be weeks for ST drilling to be known if they release hole by hole. Double digits share price on ST news is perfectly probable as they have said we could be looking at between 70 and 700 million tonnes of 1.00-1.75% copper at ST. So that's a 600% return in a month or two easily taking the start of that period from today. Assuming ST is 350 million tonnes of 1.5% copper (half their range) using an inground value of $100 per tonne that values it at $525m which is about £400m or roughly 65 pence a share so you can see how silly the current share price is! Plus we also have M4 and the small target at M1 to find out about.
24/6/2018
09:14
andinvestor1: Morning all. This next week should be really interesting for all shareholders. On Friday near the close the MMs were looking for roughly 4 times the quantity of stock as they would sell (I just shared the RSP screen grab on Twitter for those interested). I am not expecting news this week but at the same time would not be suprised if some comes as DF is in control of the news and has always been very good at releasing news when its ready. Photos on Vox would be nice to see too. I dont know of a single other share that offers this much potential and this really will be a case of if the current drilling campaigns can show a decent level of copper, and we have 4 different areas all reporting back soon, this share will be well past 5 pence, on its way to 10 or maybe even higher. To give you a guide 5 pence is a market cap of just under £30 million and there are plenty of AIM companies with higher valuations but less prospects. I saw an Irish mining company get a takeover offer from a US private equity company last week (quoted in Canada from memory) and can see something similar here as soon as the resource is firmed up more. I think a takeover is a highly likely option here in the short term and I would support that at the right price. To top this off David Fraser is one of the best and honest directors I have encountered on AIM and this resource is in the USA, not some developing country where licences are at the wim of local politics. I am very much looking forward to seeing how this trades before and after news and I see 2 pence plus before news with a little buying support. I am invested here for the long term but the next few weeks are going to be very, very exciting for anyone holding GWMO. In terms of where the share price could go I have no idea only that it will be a multiple of the current price and could be easily double digits if they can show the amount of copper talked about thus far.
13/6/2018
19:58
andinvestor1: Not a bad day for GWMO really. Finished marginally up and on the pull back this afternoon the MMs were ken to take stock but not sell (based on me doing a few dummy trades, looking at the RSP and even buying and failing to buy any real quantity). Thought it maybe useful to recap on my thoughts for anyone interested: 1) M2 assays should be with the company by now. If not good they would 100% have to release. I suspect they are getting a revised JORC so that may delay the RNS we all are waiting for but when it arrives it will be good. 2) ST hole 1 can not be far off target depth. I think they will release after assays for hole 1 (follows what they recently did for M2). This could be mega based on the suspected grades. 3) M1 drilling should be done too. I treat this as a bonus but it will also be interesting to see what they tell us about their plans with Crownpoint and they have also talked about a small scale plant here. 4) M4 was 60% complete before Christmas. They restarted around 6 weeks ago. Again cant be long and again I am treating this as a bonus but if you go through the various info released by the company you can see that this could be massive too. As big as ST. 5) MM games. Some disagree here but I have seen it clearer since the first M2 assays than I have ever seen it before and thats good as it means they dont have much stock which magnifies the share price reaction on news or buying activity. 6) Placing talk. Obviously they will need to raise some cash for future plans, whatever they are, possibly. They will have options though and I believe that DF will try and do this at a great price and perhaps not at all if they have a partner in mind. A few weeks ago I approached the company to offer them more money but they declined the cash and I would have been delighted to invest more back at that level which was after the recent spike so lets say 1.2 or 1.3 pence. My view is no placing until a much higher price but maybe not then if they produce something to surprise us. 7) PR photos on Vox. I have asked about this and I think its over 6 weeks since they last posted any. I had a reply late today from the PR company saying none at this point so I sent a polite but firm reply saying that I feel they should get some and publish them as I certainly like seeing them. Not that we can really tell that much from them! I think thats a pretty fair summary of my current thoughts but as ever if I think of anything else I will share. For the record I think David Fraser is doing a great job and when we do get the next RNS I think it will be the start of a very exciting time to hold these shares. Kindest, Andrew
18/4/2018
18:33
dreamtwister: gwmo is a premature call until numbers,the equity to bring in to production will be outside gwmo control,the predators will be watching, as for a hostile t/o,the shame will be the company and investors will miss the full potential of the red gold as demand outstrips supply,the price of copper has a longer distance to travel,i also hold another copper pot in my portfolio that will dwarf gwmo assets and will be taken to production, to reap the full potential of the demand for copper,giving the share price substance & respect with the backdrop of cgt exemption. edited. With now well over 36 million tonnes of ore with >1% Cu content discovered in under 1sq km of the licence areas, just how much #Cu #Ag lies undiscovered in the remaining 12,599 sq km, of the copper/silver/zinc vein
23/3/2018
13:46
andinvestor1: Don't understand why people like that bother - strange people! GWMO share price seems to have had a good week really - if you look at the trades, all be it low volume, someone is keen to pick them up for the few sellers. I am looking forward to seeing what next week brings!
18/6/2017
22:30
jlondon: GWMO Share price 1.525p, Mkt Cap £5.94m Fri, 16 June 2017 [Nevada, USA] Georgian Mining [GEO] share price 18p, Mkt Cap £20.62m " " [Georgia] GWMO targeting potential 600-700MT [Ref: CEO,Video Interview,Presentation 14 June 2017 with Zak Mir, Tip TV] GEO targeting >50MT copper gold. [Ref: 6 June 2017 RNS Further drilling results] Note: So GWMO is targeting potentially 13 TIMES PLUS more than GEO. So if one uses simple school maths it is £5.94 million x 13 = £267million market cap. M & A- Colin Bird sold his Kiwara copper prospect for US$260million to First Quantum 23 Nov 2009. Kiwara [London KIV] 5 Oct 2009 RNS states Inferred 340MT at 0.78% copper with a cut off of 0.3%. [M & A is also a good perspective]. I have no more recent examples at hand at the moment of this size region. J.London Sun 18 June 2017 [Academic study to see if the CEO*s description of "extremely undervalued" in his GWMO video interview with Zak Mir of 14 June 2017 [Official Presentation on website] is how undervalued? Please note that CEO said that all this is: IF their geo model is correct. Please check. Dyor.
Great Western share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
add chat code
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:43 V: D:20180723 04:22:05