Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Gamma Communications Plc LSE:GAMA London Ordinary Share GB00BQS10J50 ORD 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -32.00 -2.94% 1,056.00 1,052.00 1,056.00 1,082.00 1,048.00 1,060.00 578,795 16:29:56
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Technology Hardware & Equipment 447.7 67.2 55.9 18.9 1,021

Gamma Communications PLC Issue of Equity

08/07/2022 4:39pm

UK Regulatory (RNS & others)

Gamma Communications (LSE:GAMA)
Historical Stock Chart

From Jun 2022 to Dec 2022

Click Here for more Gamma Communications Charts.


RNS Number : 9060R

Gamma Communications PLC

08 July 2022

8 July 2022

Gamma Communications plc

(the "Company" or "Gamma")

Issue of equity in connection with options in respect of historical acquisition

Payments made in respect of historical acquisition

Further to announcements dated 2 July 2020 and 28 May 2021, Gamma has recently acquired an additional c8% of the shares of Gamma Holding GmbH ("GHG") (formerly HFO Holding AG). This has been achieved by a payment of 4.4m euro in connection with an option exercise. Gamma now owns c96% of the shares of GHG with options to acquire the remaining c4% by the end of 2023. GHG is a provider of SIP Trunks and unified communications in Germany.

The payment is in the upper half of the possible range which reflects the continued performance of the business since acquisition.


Under the terms of the original agreement, the vendors of GHG have reinvested GBP0.5m in Gamma (approximately 14% of the consideration received).

This reinvestment has been achieved by way of subscription for 44,558 ordinary shares of 0.25 pence each in the capital of the Company, which will be issued as new shares.

Gamma has applied for admission of these new ordinary shares to trading on AIM. Admission is expected to take place at 8.00am on 13 July 2022.

The Company's total issued share capital following admission will consist of 96,540,667 ordinary shares of 0.25 pence each with one voting right per share. This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FCA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.

 Gamma Communications plc              Tel: +44 (0) 333 006 5972 
  Andrew Belshaw, Chief Executive 
  Bill Castell, Chief Financial 
  Malcolm Goddard, Company Secretary 
 Tulchan Communications LLP            Tel: +44 (0) 207 353 4200 
  James Macey White / Matt Low 
 Investec Bank plc (NOMAD &            Tel: +44 (0) 207 597 5970 
 Patrick Robb / Virginia Bull 

This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact or visit

RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the London Stock Exchange use the personal data you provide us, please see our Privacy Policy.



(END) Dow Jones Newswires

July 08, 2022 11:39 ET (15:39 GMT)

1 Year Gamma Communications Chart

1 Year Gamma Communications Chart

1 Month Gamma Communications Chart

1 Month Gamma Communications Chart
Your Recent History
Gamma Comm..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

Log in to ADVFN
Register Now

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V:gb D:20221205 21:13:34