Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Gamma Communications Plc LSE:GAMA London Ordinary Share GB00BQS10J50 ORD 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  12.00 0.66% 1,836.00 1,832.00 1,838.00 1,840.00 1,810.00 1,840.00 94,604 16:35:19
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Technology Hardware & Equipment 393.8 75.0 67.5 27.2 1,767

Gamma Communications PLC Issue of Equity

28/05/2021 2:47pm

UK Regulatory (RNS & others)

Gamma Communications (LSE:GAMA)
Historical Stock Chart

From Apr 2021 to Oct 2021

Click Here for more Gamma Communications Charts.


RNS Number : 2481A

Gamma Communications PLC

28 May 2021

28 May 2021

Gamma Communications plc

(the "Company" or "Gamma")

Issue of equity in connection with settlement of deferred consideration and options in respect of historical acquisitions

Payments made in respect of historical acquisitions

Further to an announcement dated 2 March 2020, Gamma has recently paid the former owners of Exactive Holdings Limited ("Exactive") additional consideration of GBP1.5m being the first of two possible contingent consideration payments. The consideration is made up of GBP1.2m in cash and GBP0.3m (20%) in Gamma shares. A second payment of up to GBP1.5m (dependent on performance) may be due in the first half of 2022. Exactive is a unified communications specialist and is one of a small number of Microsoft Teams voice partners operating in the UK.

In addition, further to an announcement dated 2 July 2020, Gamma has also recently acquired an additional 8% of the shares of HFO Holding GmbH ("HFO") (formerly HFO Holding AG). This has been achieved by a payment of GBP4.9m in connection with an option exercise. Gamma now owns c88% of the shares of HFO with options to acquire the remaining c12% by the end of 2023. HFO is a provider of SIP Trunks and unified communications in Germany.

Both payments are at the upper end of the possible range which reflects the fact that the underlying performance of both businesses has been strong since acquisition.


Under the terms of the original agreement, the vendors of HFO have reinvested GBP0.7m in Gamma (approximately 14% of the consideration received).

This reinvestment has been achieved by way of subscription for 37,294 ordinary shares of 0.25 pence each in the capital of the Company. In addition, in connection with the Exactive acquisition as described above, an additional 15,844 ordinary shares of 0.25 pence each in the capital of the Company will be issued. In total 53,138 new shares will be issued.

Gamma has applied for admission of these new ordinary shares to trading on AIM. Admission is expected to take place at 8.00am on 4 June 2021.

The Company's total issued share capital following admission will consist of 95,722,710 ordinary shares of 0.25 pence each with one voting right per share. This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FCA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.

 Gamma Communications plc              Tel: +44 (0) 333 006 5972 
  Andrew Taylor, Chief Executive 
  Andrew Belshaw, Chief Financial 
  Malcolm Goddard, Company Secretary 
 Tulchan Communications LLP            Tel: +44 (0) 207 353 4200 
  James Macey White / Matt Low 
 Investec Bank plc (NOMAD &            Tel: +44 (0) 207 597 5970 
 Patrick Robb / Virginia Bull 

This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.

RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the London Stock Exchange use the personal data you provide us, please see our Privacy Policy.



(END) Dow Jones Newswires

May 28, 2021 09:47 ET (13:47 GMT)

1 Year Gamma Communications Chart

1 Year Gamma Communications Chart

1 Month Gamma Communications Chart

1 Month Gamma Communications Chart
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Gamma Comm..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V:gb D:20211017 23:39:27