Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Bond Intl.Soft. LSE:BDI London Ordinary Share GB0002369352 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 124.00 0.00 01:00:00
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Software & Computer Services -2.04 -5.19 53
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
- O 0 124.00 GBX

Bond International (BDI) Latest News

Real-Time news about Bond Intl.Soft. (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
More Bond International News
Bond International Investors    Bond International Takeover Rumours

Bond International (BDI) Discussions and Chat

Bond International (BDI) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Bond International trades in real-time

Bond International (BDI) Top Chat Posts

eezymunny: Had a final payment today 0.57p/share. Pays for a hearty lunch!
boadicea: Not heard anything from Barclays yet. They still show it on my aqccount at its last quoted price regardless of having paid me out 126.75p per share. Perhaps I should use it as colateral for a loan from them!
norbert colon: Yes I have seen the liquidators report which implies circa £600k max left to distribute but may end up around £500k so perhaps shareholders will see another 1.1 - 1.4p / share when the matter is concluded.
flagon: Credited 0.75p per share today via iii. Every little helps :)
boadicea: I have today been notified of a 2nd distribution of 0.75p per share credited to my account. This is less than I had been expecting for a final distribution and it is not labelled 'final' so I anticipate that there is likely to be a further distribution to follow.
eezymunny: Indeed received in 2 of 3 accts holding BDI. Just FYI
eeza: Had a letter from Share Centre saying BDI shares are no longer eligible to be held in an ISA because it has delisted. So the shares will be transferred out of the ISA wrapper, on January 6th, into either an ordinary share account or converted to a paper certificate (£25 charge).
ironpyrites: Hi All Phoned by a guy today who said he has been recently employed by Constellation asking what my intentions were regarding my holding on BDI and the 105 takeover offer. In June Constellation held 27% and Liontrust Asset Management 15% of the shares and he said Constellation controlled 42% - so I presume this means that he was indicating that Liontrust will be voting to accept? I'm not sure what they were trying to achieve by the call as the share price is now over 110p and if I was wanting to cash in selling today in the market would be better than accepting the 105 offer. He was clear that I was under no obligation to answer his questions and in fact I asked a number of questions he didn't know the answer to and he admitted that he had only just been employed to phone shareholders up and was presumably working from a script. Interested to know if anyone else has received such a call. It would seem that Constellation have got the jitters over the ESW interest but I am still not sure what the objective is of phoning up small shareholders. I can't see how with the current share price they can expect to convince such shareholders to accept 105. Any thoughts. Regards Iron
boadicea: This is the only good news I have had this week. (VEC, CAR, ECK nearly all bad news and share price responses to match!) Given the amount of cash now on the BS, I had rather expected that any bid would come from a listed company on the grounds that purchasing BDI for partly or mainly paper could be almost as good as a share placing for the buyer. In contrast ESW is a LLP and presumably it would therefore be an all cash offer - Good!... as it removes the dilemma of whether to hold or sell. As Battlebus suggests, one would expect any offer to be in the 115p+ area.
boadicea: The offer looks somewhat opportunistic and the share price deliberately engineered down to make 105p look reasonable. Selling the excess of 29.9% resulting from conversion of the nv stock would obviously depress the price and then they choose the nervous Brexit window to launch an offer. From their last announcement(SE sale) the company should shortly have ~£5m (=£11.3m less £5.9m debt repayments less expenses) which it said it intends to return to holders - nearly 12p/share. This is presumably the reason for the suggested reduction in offer price in today's announcement. The muted share price response tends to indicate that the market is rating the chance of it going through at no more than ~50%. Incidentally, where are the final results for 2015 which one would normally have expected two months ago?
Bond International share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Bond Inter..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210723 16:43:03