Trade Now

Capital at risk Advertisement
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Autins Group Plc LSE:AUTG London Ordinary Share GB00BD37ZH08 ORD GBP0.02
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 14.00 12.00 16.00 14.00 14.00 14.00 0.00 08:00:17
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Automobiles & Parts 23.4 -1.2 -2.7 - 6

Autins Share Discussion Threads

Showing 126 to 150 of 150 messages
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1
Think it is now a buying opportunity once again. Huge enquiries as evidenced today and when the market turns the after-burners will be on. Lots of bad news in the price and I intend to accumulate again for when times are rosier. Placing cash not spent at least so the risk of going bust is not hanging over the company. Buy.
Wow - another placing. Another £3m. Just how much cash are they burning here? Very very tempted to cut and run I have to say.
Afternoon Wasp. I managed to press the sell button at last today on 85% of holdings. I am worried about the chip shortage and the mothballing of production by car companies which seems to be in every paper I read. The auto side represents a substantial portion of AUTG's business as you have pointed out in the past. There could be possible breaches of covenant in September and they flagged in the last update the chip issue anyway as having already affected H2 so i can only see a deterioration. If McGrease can't provide milkshakes I am sceptical for the rest of industry. Should my doomsday scenario come to fruition I intend to buy back in though I expect it will be risky. I just don't want to be kicking myself for not acting decisively to what I see before me.
Ian Griffiths to Step Down as A Non-Executive Director of Autins Group plc 02/16/2021 | 02:01am EDT Autins Group plc announced that Ian Griffiths has notified the Board of his intention to step down as a Non-Executive Director of the Company at the next AGM on 12 March 2021. So they are aware. Joshua K only chipped a few weeks ago tbf. Still sloppy! Of more concern is the shortage of computer chips in the auto industry about which I am seeing many newspaper stories. This shortage was something Autins had hoped would unwind in the summer. Troubling.
And more comedy IR and attention to detail (lack of). Ian Griffiths still on the website in "our Team" - director filing of his resignation late at Co's House. And Josh Kimberling the "Group Sales Director" has just popped up at Unipart - still on the website and no mention by the Company.... What's going on?
As you say - shocking IR and news management and still a lot of fluff in there. A profit warning in essence with a mention of having to get a covenant waiver.... And yet they gave management a huge zero cost LTIP in March? Head of Remco resigns straight after and still isn't replaced. Not impressed and bemused by the share price bump!
Better than I expected at first glance. The delays caused by thr chip shortage is disappointing but all else seems to be on track. The funding situation is built on debt but looks secure in the short-term. This is a good recovery play if the supplier issue gets sorted. There was a profit warning in effect today so the damage could have been worse. Worth waiting to see if any selling tomorrow but I am a buyer again. R v R looks good.
Maybe tomorrow Wasp? Yes , probably not good news if they are holding it back. I am still invested having sold some at a profit. Their news management and investor relations are carp.
Looking like a 29th June Interim release again. Can't be that hard surely? Or are they holding some bad news back? No analyst forecast to miss so what??
Hi Mach, Looks like this has stalled again. no news flow, nothing beyond the odd Director Talk video. Was hoping for enough of a bounce to get shot. Also worrying they have no new NED yet.... very very long term Chair (so not independent) and one NED.
To be honest Mach - I suspect the fact it quietly disappeared from the Annual Report and hasn't been mentioned since suggests it failed (or won't ever make the grade). This is what drives me nuts about AIM - big noise (on an unregulated news line) to pump prime things and then just let drift. If it was a goer then I'd have expected some segmental reporting on the existing facemask work and then more progress updates. Sweden and Germany are good for the story but still too small in my opinion. And JLR still worries me. I'm very glad that other holds mean I'm way covered on the losses here... just hanging on now to see if the damage can get limited...
Good points WASP. I would ask them to improve their comms. I would like some news of the certification to the respirator BS EN149 FPP2 type for medical applications. Companies which announce something- especially those in an auto related industry- then you never hear again really grind my gears. I would like an update on how much of their markets in Sweden and Germany are now open. And how will they capitalise on the elctric vehicle market?
Hi Mach. Asking any questions at the AGM? Tempted to ask what criteria were used to get to those option issues/LTIP? Also - do their issue have any interaction with Ian Griffiths (Head of Remco)resigning? All a bit coincidental for my liking. Auto market looking soft again. May just cut my losses here...
I also don't like the fact they've clearyl been off spending cash on the paid for Director Talks nonsense which isn't regulated and allows the CEO to spout off whatever he likes without a check and balance. The masks business has quietly died away but still using it as a method to get hits and higher activity to their site.
CEO is the one who worries me. Too much spin and not enough substance. Low and Bonar not exactly the best record either... I just want to see the full accounts and hope BDO have done a decent job so we can see proper disclosures!
Evening Wasp. CEO is upbeat. hxxps://
Less than 50,000 shares moving - so nothing serious. Odd behaviour after one of the NEDs resigns - especially one with such a breadth of experience as Ian Griffiths. There is zero newsflow and not a lot of good news to be had. in fact - they've not published the accounts, nor the slide deck given to investors and are in breach of the AIM Rules as a result (AIM 26) - don't get sucked in....
Any idea why Yus? Tipped somewhere? I sold 30% of my holdings after the early January update but maybe I would have been better weathering it. MIght be a false rise as it ran into the close distorting the share price
nt trade only this is gonna boom very difficult to buy traders premium
Evening Wasp. TBF not one of them vests unless the share price almost doubles . Of course today's near 10% fall gives them more work to do to make it. It is the actual overall amount of them rather tean the strike price that staggers me. For a company which could breach its banking covenants and has been sucking in loans left right and centre as well as using furlough it actually beggars belief. Fortunately they are some years out but still. I still got 605 of holding so will see how the market runs with this. Gonna sell at 16p on the bid though and take a small loss overall if it hits it. There were some late trades declared today from yesterday which looks like some punters exiting. Interested in your analysis WASP when you have looked at the results. Sorry to say your 46p price is looking very remote!
Hi Mach100 - haven't had a chance to digest properly as yet, but those LTIPs/Management rewards are hugely excessive. Someone needs to have a serious go at the advisors who signed that off. Those options are 7.2% of issued share cap for what look like very very modest targets. I'd hope Schroeders give them a kicking over that!!!
Wasp what is your take? I sold a third of my holdings today for an 18% profit befire the fall which was sealed by a second seller. The risk of breaching covenants applying to the CBIL loans spooked me though the company are confident of making the EBITDA required. if some buyers come in we could see a rise again and I would definitely sell into it. The risk reward curve has shifted towards risk.
Disappointed with the results. Won't be adding on those as some red flags in there. Nice to see options vesting higher up though they are very generous remuneration given the company is lossmaking. Will assess the market reaction before deciding but seem better plays out there given the red flags I see in the results.The capital structure is weak.
Morning Wasp. Although divis would boost the share price they are not must haves when you consider the potential Capital Growth here. That is far higher than any divi. However to achieve capital growth the company has to be on a sound footing or show clear evidence that it is tackling debt and growing revenue. I am hopeful it is doing both in a difficult environment. The demand for cars has not gone away though there is less driving currently. And the Vaccine may encourage pent-up emand to be released. In which case the current share price will look ridiculous. The main issue I have is lack of newsflow. They should be consistent with the results date. No need to push it out to March. This is very much a gambling stock. Luckily my average is about 18p now so I have some margin. Still I am hopeful my punt here will pay off.
Hi Mach100 - my issue is that it's not going to be in their control. I.e. the CBILS money and other new debt this time last year blocks dividends. And I still cannot see that ventilator coming through without a massive redesign. I can't cash out as yet...
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

Log in to ADVFN
Register Now

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20220815 18:33:47