ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

TYM Tertiary Minerals Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
03 May 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Tertiary Minerals Plc LSE:TYM London Ordinary Share GB0008854563 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.10 0.09 0.11 0.10 0.10 0.10 3,197,866 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Misc Nonmtl Minrls, Ex Fuels 181k -541k -0.0003 -3.33 2.11M
Tertiary Minerals Plc is listed in the Misc Nonmtl Minrls, Ex Fuels sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TYM. The last closing price for Tertiary Minerals was 0.10p. Over the last year, Tertiary Minerals shares have traded in a share price range of 0.0625p to 0.17p.

Tertiary Minerals currently has 2,106,085,049 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Tertiary Minerals is £2.11 million. Tertiary Minerals has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -3.33.

Tertiary Minerals Share Discussion Threads

Showing 9326 to 9349 of 9350 messages
Chat Pages: 374  373  372  371  370  369  368  367  366  365  364  363  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
04/5/2024
20:10
Barnaby5
There is NO roomping going on.
What I am posting is the GEOLOGY and TYM is at the lowest share price in its HISTORY. WHY am I posting the geology of TYM's projects? Because someone on the other RRR forum & yourself stated the same kinda of thing ie NO GEOPHYSICS, so its all pie in the sky.? Lets hope that the other poster has not come to this forum to CONTINUE.

FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT: If one looks at the TYM MKT CAP, it is £2.4m but with a JV with a major ie Kobold in Zambia where the COPPER GRADES are higher. There are no AIM co's who have licences nearby except XTR and even then, they have NOT got a JV = no funds to drill yet. So, they might or might not use their cash given the HOLES are deep & Kobold said each drill is $1m.

CONCLUSION:
If one looks at the NO OF TRADES a day eg Fri, 4 May 2024, there were only 9 TRADES TOTALLING 3M SHARES [sold & bought ie £3,000 worth. VOLUMES are very extremely LOW.

EVE OF RESULTS:
Shortly, the results will be out but it may take time to assay unless they release the XRF which folks have already asked for.

TYM replied to a Question which you also appeared to raise, similar to what ART123 posted? After all the hoo ha, Art123 has now moved to other stocks. So, doom was answered by TYM officially on TWITTER and they did so to counter all the missed info.?

-----------KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. So, the two posts I posted as above will give one an idea whether KONKOLA WEST will come in @Lower Roan formation where the copper lies historically or @DEEPER formation where Kobold's MINGOMBA found high grade copper.
TO GET OUT OF TYM, one will have to sell as the MM's are keeping the share price at this level, so NO AMOUNT OF ROOMPING, as you appear to allege will be of any use.? This goes for quite a lot of stocks now so the MM's are keeping out the day traders with a wide spread. SO, TIME FOR PERSONAL DECISION - out of OR in for the results at Konkola West and then further to that, there is still other ZAMBIAN projects of which share price Angel said the TYM Enterprise Value is $4m, median $18m and peer $24m.

IF ANYONE IS A GENUINE SHAREHODLER OF TYM, they would NOT object to the research which was NOT easy to find. I mention ART123 because he too dislikes research on TYM so same school of thought? Buying a junior explorer is NOT ABOUT luck otherwise there would be no CGT -gambling at horses etc does not attract CGT as no skill is involved. So, if you dont like my research, PLEASE DONT READ AND FILTER. Maybe, you are not ART123 but your style does appear to be like his ie does not like any research. I have had experience before of the poster from many of the forums - its wanes hot and cold depending on the position as norm? This was from the history btw.

----------TERTIARY MINERALS and all junior explorers: THEY ARE DOING A LOT OF GEO WORK on all projects like others. So, IF EXPLORATION is just SIMPLE POKE A HOLE AND SEE, THEN ALL MINING CO'S ARE DOING IT ALL WRONG and therefore, no research on geology is NEEDED. Might as well, save on geological work for all explorers if that were the case you appear to be suggesting .

----------MY VIEW AFTER DOING THE RESEARCH: YES, I HAVE FORMED A VIEW. I am NEVER here for the 10%. Why? There are easier ways NOT to RISK capital. Like how? Easy, it buy a ETF so that there is NO 1 drilling risk. But then again an ETF does not rise much. I trust this clarifies.

jlondon
04/5/2024
19:36
Jlondon give it a rest ramping tym. We all your ramping it to get out before results. No ones results as drills haven't finished.
barnaby5
04/5/2024
13:07
--TERTIARY MINERALS: 14 Jan 2000, TYM was 32p. Today, 0.09p@£2.4m mkt cap all time low.--

TYM/Kobold: Konkola West drilled started 16.4.24 & on 24.4.24, reached 150m. Now, past 300m and onwards.

A ASX co that discovered Luni, West Arunta @Nobium, went from $7m to $100m and currently $1bn.

So, TYM - if it hits 10x, say, it is an undemanding £24m , same mkt cap as ARCM/AA , which has NOT yet drilled in Zambia Dome area where the copper mines have lower copper grades like 0.49% copper :FQM's Sentinel Mine. [See share price Angel's May 2023 note above].

WILL TYM/KOBOLD HIT COPPER @Lower Roan formation where copper is historically or @Deeper depths @Kobold's Mingomba, 1.2 miles away from TYM/Kobold given the "ORE SHALE DIPS SOUTHWEST TO KINKOLA WEST" [TYM presentation #post 770 above.? Stratigraphy drill [historic] at Kinkola West [N. & NW] did hit bornite, chalco & moly at 700m+. Depends on where the 1st TYM/KOBOLD Kinkola West, Zambia drill IS LOCATED?

J.London, Sat, 4 May 2024. Not long more to wait. NIA. DYOR. Post #699 was rather long today but it will be of use in the coming days as it is very detailed in geological data of TYM's Zambia licences.

jlondon
04/5/2024
11:14
----TERTIARY MINERALS: "HUNTING FOR COPPER IN ELEPHANT COUNTRY: share price ANGEL pg 26."-----
Found a superb and the most detailed presentation especially GEOLOGY data @TYM. Link: hxxps://www.tertiaryminerals.com/filemanager/presentations/20231106_TYM_Investor_Presentation_web.pdf

[1] "In the shadow of the HEAD-FRAME." Pg 9/26, Konkola West 72 sq km |@TYM/Kobold is denoted in BLUE LINES and ==SURROUNDED ====ON EVERY SIDE by other licences.

[2] FIRST QUANTUM & TYM: Technical Co-op on MUKAI & MUSHIMA NORTH [2]. Pg14.

[3] TYM MUKAI :"DOMES AREA" where the First Quantum SENTINEL & ENTERPRISE mines are and Mukai is sitting directly adjoining in FQ's Trident project area which includes Sentinel & Enter. Pg 16.

[4] TYM MUPULA: Also, "Domes Area" but sitting on the licence area and adjoining ARCM/ANGLO AMERICAN who are about to start drilling. Pg 16. TYM did soil sampling further to Roan Selection Trust in 1960 and in red letters: "CONTINUATION OF THE FQM TIROSA prospect soil anomaly in fav. stratigraphy." [FQM does not own Tirosa but it is a JV with Colin Bird's AFP.] In other presentations etc, TYM said that their copper grades are higher at Mupula than FQ's Tirosa?

[5] Both Mukai & Mupula [opposite each other] is MARKED "LOWER ROAN" by TYM with black arrows. Pg 16. The Sentinel @0.49% copper & Enterprise mine GRADE is shown.
Mr Patrick Cheetham, CEO, TYM recently said in a video presen. that the DOMES area has LOWER copper grades and Sentinel mine is the example. Sentinel & Enterprise was bought for US$265m from Colin Bird's Kiwara plc [Kalumbila].

[6] TYM MUKAI: PG 18: Very detailed and give grades and the nearby. TYM collected 526 samples and measured them against PAST PRODUCING MINES on the copper belt via soil anomalies.

[7] TYM MUSHIMA NORTH: Roan Selection Trust has drill results IE HISTORICAL HOLE and this sits on the "edge" of a gravity anomaly by BHP but never drill tested. Pg19,20 & 21/26.

[8] TYM MUPULA : Pg 22. Licence granted in 2023 to TYM. See more details.

[9] Pg 25: "Continue co-operation with FQM to ADVANCE EXPLORATION PLANNING & data sharing in Zambia."

[10] Pg 25: Shows TYM SHARE PRICE 0.09-0.27p [52 wk range]. So, currently on Fri, 3 .5.24, TYM's share price of 0.09p is the lowest and 0.27p is NEARLY 3X.

[11] Pg 26: "PEER GROUP: TYM : CLEARLY UNDER-VALUED. OTHER==RECONNAISANCE STAGE==EXPLORATION CO'S TRADE AT AN AVERAGE OF 93% TO TYM."

[12] Pg 26: share price ANGEL: MAY 2023: TYM: BUY: "Tertiary holds an ENTERPRISE VALUE of c.$4m ==WHILST MEDIAN ENTERPRISE VALUE SITS AT c$18m ===AND THE MEAN AT $26M FOR==COMPANIES AT A ==SIMILAR STAGE." [SP Angel Note entitled: HUNTING FOR COPPER IN ELEPHANT COUNTRY."-May 2023. ALL TSX, ASX, LONDON co's shown for their mkt caps by share price Angel to derive at the mean and median E.V.

Comment: This TYM Presentation stated they signed a "TERM SHEET" with a 3rd party and working towards "definitive agreements." Pg11. Clearly, KOBOLD WAS NOT NAMED yet. So, this presentation is the best I have seen so far that is very detailed and helpful. Pg 8/26 shows where all the TYM licences are in Zambia [5].

This presentation also gives details of TYM NEVADA @BRUNTON.

----------J.London, 4.5.24-----£2.4m mkt cap @TYM at 0.09p.--------Sat. DYOR.NIA.

jlondon
04/5/2024
10:29
-----TYM/KOBOLD: KONKOLA WEST: WILL THE JV STRIKE COPPER?----Sat,4.5.24

I found the Tertiary Minerals Presentation to show: "LUBAMBE-MINGOMBA--KONKOLA LONG SECTION."

Link: hxxps://www.tertiaryminerals.com/filemanager/presentations/20230216_TYM_AGM%Presentation_Web.pdf

Page20/27: "TWO RED ARROWS POINTING DOWN : ORE SHALE --DIPS-- SOUTHWEST TOWARDS ==KONKOLA WEST.==[Key: Black line shows Fault].=

Comment: Soon to be answered. Map 2, Pg 20/27: Key: Look at Konkola West where NORTH and NW is [[SHARP TIP]] IS LOWER ROAN inc "ore shale" @Key: Lighter beige to show lower roan formation]

Question: Stratigraphy drill [historical] ===AT LOWER ROAN FORMATION== was at the N-NW tip @Gabbro and found bornite, chalco & moly at around 700-750m.

IS KOBBOLD/TYM 1ST DRILL HOLE in the deeper part OR at the Lower Roan? TYM on Twitter confirmed Lower Roan is where the copper is and the deeper part is where Kobold hit copper at MINGOMBA, 1.2 miles from TYM's Konkola West. Sat. 4.5.24 [TYM Mkt Cap: £2.45m @0.09p region.] Kobold's MINGOMBA is the deeper part. J.London.

jlondon
04/5/2024
00:52
------TERTIARY MINERALS-KONKOLA WEST, ZAMBIA.---
The IF's:
[1] If copper is in "deficit" [Share Pickers @John Meyer], Konkola West is a copper project.

[2] If Kobold used AI on locating Mingambo, 1.2 miles to Konkola West, then they are exploring to the WEST side [Mingambo is to the EAST side]. AI locates the deeper deposits so no doubt , SAME TECH used. AI article @Kobold above.

[3] share price Angel gave TYM, a share price target for $4m, $18m & $24m based on just this stage ie before drilling. TYM mkt cap is £2.45m vs AFP £4m+ [JV with FQ] & ARCM/AA at £24m+ mkt caps.
To list any AIM IPO , minimum is £6m.

[4] Konkola West is surrounded by 3 mines to North , East etc.

[5] Stratigraphy drill done and copper hit at 750m mark or 700m. Copper as in bornite, chalco and moly.

[6] Konkola West and all the surrounding are high grade copper deposits of some 3% as Kobold said. Mr Cheetham's presentation was that the Zambia Dome where ARCM/AA is about to drill has lower copper grades of around 0.5% cu 0.6% cu. So, Konkola West is the more high impact drill.

[7] MUKAI next to FQ/AFT and MAPULA IS NEXT TO ARCM/AA, so more horses in the running inc others in Zambia.

[8] TYM in Q & A on Twitter said Kobold did the interpretation of the geophysics on Konkola West.

[9] AFP/FQ has found copper mineralisation and the mineralisation at TYM Mapula has higher grade copper than AFP/FQ so prospective.

jlondon
03/5/2024
23:25
----------Share Pickers with John Meyer:"COPPER WILL BE IN DEFICIT."
3 hrs ago, Fri, 3.5.24.

jlondon
03/5/2024
21:21
-------------KOBOLD USES AI TECH-----------
"This AI Hunts for Hidden Hoards of Battery Metals." hxxps://spectrumieee.org/ai-mining

"Transmitter coil loop by helicopter to detect conductive bodies, such as ore deposits, BELOW THE SUFACE. Lots of info esp the last part.

Comment: So, Kobold's AI tech would have also been used on TYM's Konkola West since this licence is akin to Kobold's own Mingomba ,1.2 miles away.

jlondon
03/5/2024
20:51
----"KOBOLD MINGOMBA COPPER LARGEST DEPOSIT FOUND IN AFRICAN COUNTRY."---

"The co announced that the Mingomba mine in Northern Zambia contains the LARGEST deposit found in the African country for a century."-12.2.24, Mining.com

"Josh Goldman, President of Kobold: co considering going PUBLIC in the next 2-3 yrs."

[Mingomba will be an underground mine per article[

Comment; TYM KONKOLA WEST /KOBOLD JV, 1.2 miles from Kobold's Mingomba, will certainly be of interest to add to Mingomba since the latter will be a underground mine, IF, results come in.? TYM said potentially "transformational" if results come in, kinda of thing per TYM RNS, 2.4.24.

jlondon
03/5/2024
18:57
Look who has joined the TYM "party" ie tweeting? Jub Capital, 1 hr ago.
Fri, 3.5.24.

jlondon
03/5/2024
16:24
You can see the headframe of the mine from our license. It is that close.

Zambia is massively underexplored.

the count of monte_cristo
03/5/2024
16:21
Yes, indeed. Any confirmation of continuation of mineralistation into our license and we will never see the current prices again.
the count of monte_cristo
03/5/2024
13:35
Buys marked as sells.
highrisk1
03/5/2024
12:36
-------------TYM : Harald on Twitter----
"TYM The other yet to go. Third largest grades mines in the world. 1.2 miles away. JV drilling. No copper down any copper50/100 anything indicating matching grades to neighbour 200 plus. Game time approaching." 12.26 noon, Fri, 3.5.24

Open thread with comment from RIGGER965. This poster's name rings bells from the past as he buys oil stocks and junior explorers. LoL, all the old posters now appearing inc Harald.

jlondon
03/5/2024
12:02
----------Tertiary Minerals , Fri, 3 May 2024----Overview.
One is NOT told where the 1st drill hole at Konkola West, Zambia is located. Per TYM's reply on Twitter, IF it is the North or NW part, then it is the LOWER ROAN formation where is it shallower and where the main copper is found in deposits of that area.

But if it is the South or S.E, then it would be more towards KOBOLD's own MINGOMBA.
Kobold bought the extension part to drill which was to the E A S T of the Lubumbe deposit.

So, the Konkola West HOLE 1 & 2 are NOT KNOWN so one awaits to hear results etc. Given Harald on Twitter said that TYM/KOBOLD's Konkola West is 1.2miles from Kobold's Mingomba, it is interesting as to the prospectivity of this acreage.

I have just read the printed interview done by Kobold on Mingomba and the gist is that each drill cost $1m. Depths were about 1,200m and average grade 3% but in some places 5%. So, the 1,800-2,000m appears to be step out and not representative of their ore body. [Ref: On the ground at Mingomba - Mining for Zambia.com]

On the other TYM forum, not even 1 post. Everyone is waiting or waiting to see results. Fri, 3 May 2024. However, the share price Angel initiation note and target was for $4m [they used $], $18m and $24m at this point. Similarly, one will note that at AFP/FQ , AFP's mkt cap is £4m+, ARCM £24m+ and the latter has NOT yet even started drilling by AA. Also, many have not realised that the ZAMBIAN DOME REGION where ARCM/AA is situated has historically LOWER GRADES of COPPER @0.6% or 0.55% for the copper mines.

So, certainly, the KOBOLD/TYM KONKOLA WEST DRILL is high impact. Also, I have seen a short video by Kobold on their 2023 activities and ONLY TERTIARY MINERALS was mentioned with a term sheet shown. Interesting. I would guess that should Konkola West hit copper, then it will be a addition to Kobold's own MINGOMBA? Logical isnt it that the nearby joining together makes it bigger and more economical as a whole rather than in 2 parts.

CONCLUSION: So TYM's mkt cap at £2.4m+ @0.1p appears very reasonable given these days, to IPO an AIM co, the mkt cap must START at £6m. Kobold is spending $2m at least on the two drill at TYM's Konkola West, Zambia vs AFP, £4m+ mkt cap and ARCM £24m+ , the latter of which has not yet started drilling even. No surprise share price Angel gave the above price targets for TYM based on peers at the same status.

jlondon
03/5/2024
11:20
mainly buys today
citys2874
03/5/2024
10:07
----TERTIARY MINERALS GOING INTO TARGET DEPTH. MOMENT OF TRUTH?----
Friday, 3 May 2024.

On Twitter: "Harald Hadrada: TYM, Post bank hols will be another 150/200 meters in and getting towards TD on hole 1. Always a risk but a good chance with third highest grade deposit in world 1.2 miles away. Any hit by the major JV and this goes off the scale at this cap." - @7.16am, Fri, 3 May 2024.

Comment: The above tweet by Harald [I am not Harald on Twitter] is common to all new drills. So, posting what is obvious. TYM RNS of Thur, 2 May 2024 did say that "transformational" if results .... DYOR. NIA. J.London, Fri, 3 May 2024.

jlondon
02/5/2024
23:00
----MORE QUESTIONS ON TWITTER #TYM THREAD-------
"Harald Hadrada: When they say NEARBY 1.2miles. GAME CHANGING for share price IF they find anything here. At a guess, drill at 350m/400m now. " @7:17pm, Thur, 2 May 2024 with 400 views already.
[Embedded is the TYM tweet of 16.4.24 from TYM with map.

Comment: Harald used to post on the other forum but not sure why he doesnt post now. So, he is posting on Twitter #tym thread. Harald wants to KNOW WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW. I recall a long time ago, Harald gave the idea he worked in the industry ie funds?

My view is that TYM could be at 300m+ today and YES, did KOBOLD FIND ANYTHING IN THE LOWER ROAN FORMATION [another stratigraphy drill nearby hit copper at 130m and then 2x at 200+-300m, where TYM replied in a tweet, that this is where the copper also lies at, as they drill deeper? The Konkola West Stratigraphy DRILL hole NW did find bonite, chalco and moly at around 750m or a bit closer to 700m. Hard to see as the key does not mark exact metres but one has to guess from the marking.

jlondon
02/5/2024
21:46
Good work Argyle undercap.
By the way, the STRATIGRAPHY DRILL hole done was at the NORTH-NW, sitting on the TREND and next to the gabbro. That is the SHALLOWER Roan and where the main copper lies. SOUTH AND EAST are the deeper parts. What TYM stated conforms with the Konkola West Stratigraphy drill in the past.

jlondon
02/5/2024
20:29
FULL Q N A

Cld
@Tertiaryplc
pls clarify a post on #TYM forum that drilling to 1.8k-2,000m vs TYM website stating: "Co has acq gravity & airborne mag fr Kobold. Interpretation has now identified areas in NTH & NW of the lic where the LOWER ROAN-THE MAIN HOST OF COPPER MAY BE SHALLOWER."

REPLY BY Tertiary Minerals

@Tertiaryplc
No problem
@LondonAIMCap

The Konkola West Licence targets the “ore-shale” of the Lower Roan Subgroup Formation, a rock layer that contains extensive copper deposits exploited at the adjacent Musoshi-Lubambe-Konkola mines, which all sit on a 15km long trend.

In the south and east of the licence we are targeting the deep, down-dip extensions of the known deposits at the Konkola mine, whereas, in the north of the licence, we believe the ore beds may be at a shallower depth based on the interpretation of geophysical data provided by KoBold Metals.

KoBold owns the Mingomba Copper Project which lies between the Lubambe and Konkola mines and recently discovered rich extensions to the copper ore-shale at Mingomba and is now drill testing targets on our licences to see if the mineralisation extends.

It is reported that KoBold now believes that the Mingomba Project (which had a historic resource of 250Mt at an average grade of 3.8% copper before being drilled by KoBold ) will become one of the world's top three high-grade copper mines.

Also to clarify, KoBold is committed to drilling at least two deep drill holes for a total of at least 2,000m on our Konkola West project and drilling is now in progress. We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have further questions.

argyle underclap
02/5/2024
17:37
-------------TERTIARY MINERALS RE-TWEETED A QUESTION POSED TO THEM ABOUT 1,800KM-2KM DEEP DRILLING stated on the other TYM forum and which caused such confusion.---

Why? It would take ages to reach 1,800km-2,000km. TYM confirmed the LOWER ROAN formation is where the COPPER is at.

Question and very extensive ANSWER by TYM was retweeted by them for ALL investors to see. Link: dated 30 Apr 2024 [Tues].

Tertiary in their LONG reply LoL, like my type of posting CONFIRMED that GEOPHYSICS ON KONKOLA WEST CAME FROM KOBOLD - so not like what was said by 1 on this forum and on the other forum that OH, NO GEOPHYSICS etc. No geophysics means WISHFUL THINKING per the 1 poster on the other forum on 29.4.24. OFFICIAL REPLY FROM TYM: INTERPRETATION OF GEOPHYSICAL DONE BY KOBOLD on TYM's Konkola West.

TERTIARY MINERALS RNS, THUR, 2 MAY 2024. Konkola West was mentioned and drilling is in progress AND "HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DELIVER TRANSFORMATIONAL RESULTS FOR THE CO." Comment: The LOWER ROAN FORMATION as confirmed by TYM on Twitter as above means that geology 101, it will be in the 130-150m depth which was reached on 24.4.24 via TYM RNS. So, we, all would love to know.....The UPPER ROAN is from the 300m -1,000m.?

jlondon
02/5/2024
15:53
Mkts winding down for the BH weekend.

Did they ever wind up?

argyle underclap
02/5/2024
15:10
------------TYM LSE site-------
Poster S.N now accepts that drilling of TYM's Konkola West by Kobold would have reached 350m and that "NEWS POTENTIALLY WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS." He also mentioned AFP/FQ and ARCM/AA with TYM Mupula & Mukai near these two majors. However, it is NOT correct that FQ /AFP are going to start drilling next door to TYM Mukai because it has been ongoing, hence how TYM knows that the mineralisation EXTENDS to our co's ground and that they are of higher grade.

So, the NOTION that drilling is to 1800-2000m is now understood NOT correct. On reading Geo Pro on Konkola , Mingambo @Kobold , 1800-2000 was only done as STEP-OUT drills and NOT 1ST phase of drilling.

MY COMMENT: It is very opportune that today's TYM RNS mentioned TYM/KOBOLD DRILLING OF KONKOLA WEST & that "DRILLING IS IN PROGRESS that has the potential to deliver TRANSFORMATION RESULTS for the co."

Since a STRATIGRAPHY DRILL was done on Konkola West, Zambia, Kobold must measure every 150m with the Stratigraphy drill done in order to see if the stratigraphy is the same where they are drilling. HMMM, I DO WONDER WHAT THEY FOUND etc. Usually, an underwhelming RNS could say, DRILLING CONTINUES. DYOR. NIA. 2.5.24 [Thur]

jlondon
02/5/2024
12:44
Adding more, want 15 million.
highrisk1
Chat Pages: 374  373  372  371  370  369  368  367  366  365  364  363  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock