- Mkt.Sector The market sector of the stock.
- Mkt.Segment The market segment of the stock.
- Ind.Sector Indicates in which industry sector the company is categorised.
- ISIN The ISIN code is a unique, international, code which references this security.
- NMS Normal Market Size is the number of shares the market can comfortably trade. The figure will vary from company to company and time to time. In reality, the NMS should make little difference to the private share dealer but in some cases your broker may take more time to fulfil an order if you purchase an amount well above the NMS.
- The Highs & Lows These fields all refer to the high/low prices reached for each period.