||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Summit Germany Share Discussion Threads
Showing 76 to 98 of 100 messages
|Launched today on AIM ticker SMTG @ Euro 0.65|
|I see that they are re-floating on AIM. LSE say 26th Feb 2014. New website under construction summitgermany.com. Advisors are Cenkos.|
|Anybody still in this? I still get contacted annually so they are still trading. They have a website which has'nt been updated since 2011. If the German property market starts to recover and indeed reachs new highs I wouldn't be suprised if Levy decides to refloat in order to cash in. I wonder what the latest nav is?|
|Anybody still following this company. Today asked them for price at which they would buy shares: 10 cents.Then asked latest NAV: 50 cents. What do you do?|
|Just found this in depth article and analysis, holders should enjoy!
The State of Real Estate Around the World: No Signs of Stabilization?|
|are any of you going to be joining me as a 'dissenting shareholder'?|
|2006stocktaker....id imagine they get bought out too...they said they were going to hold also.
|I thought the directors were still holding, do they get compulsory purchased too if it goes over 90%?
Or is there some sort of special deal for them...|
|splash..you are right..but he may not get the 90%.
i am being stubborn about this..want to put them through the inconvenience.|
|i want to sit tight but surely he will get to 90% as they have extended the offer and their pretty close. What happens now!!! once past 90 they can buy out remaining shareholders regardless.|
|hi....have you all sat tight???
I see levy has just over 88% of the shares now..he needs 90%.
i am not budging!|
|hi folks..yes i am sitting tight also....ive decided zohar levy can stick it!|
|Good I thought I was on my own :(
Don't really want to be caught in a liquidity trap if they delist, but also think they should be forced to pay more.|
|IC is recommending sitting tight for now. Anyone still holding?|
|it looks like taking the cash and letting it work elsewhere may be the best option so....simply as you said..one cannot trust these guys....
ill put this down to a lesson learned....|
|There are two options from understanding:
(1) Hold on as private shareholder unless the offer becomes mandatory (above 90%) with limited marketability of the shares, and lack of corporate governance/visability. Against the negatives are a long term growth value on a 3 year view back up to 75c NAV and positive cash dividend flow.
(2) Sell up in the market or take the cash offer.
If I trusted the management, and also had deep enough pockets and did not to need the cash at all I would choose option 1. Because do not trust the management to look after interests, I will probably take the cash and reinvest the capital elsewhere.
If SGL provided the option to remain listed or clear trading facility of share going forward, while still giving Zohar Levy control via tender offer for shareholders who wished to exit, that would have been a fairer treatment of shareholders.|
|jpmorgan...i agree very much with your points. We are been fleeced. pretty disgusting carry on really..and all the directors are guilty.
What are you going to do about the cash offer??
I am seriously considering not taking the cash offer and giving these guys the one finger salute.|
|As previously posted, very dissapointed with the non-executive director of SGL.
With solid NAV of 60p+ and cash in the bank, and income clearly exceeding costs by a major factor for several years before refinancing required. Finance markets stable to improving. Zohar Levy is getting a bargain. Will make a note of Mr Lambs involvement and not be involved in investing in any company he is associated with again.|
Today's FT reports that Fitch has warned of further risks to European CMBS loans and indicates that 41% of its publicly rated tranches are at risk of "potential" rating cuts. The agency warns that large CMBS loans maturing in the next two to four years could encounter difficulties refinancing should the markets not have improved sufficiently. Tight credit conditions have contributed towards some covenants being breached and Fitch indicates that this number would have been higher had it not been for primary servicers deciding to forgo testing LTV covenants. Whilst many issuers continue to pay interest on the loans on the back of rental income received from the underlying properties, Fitch points to "mounting problems for occupiers of commercial property" and states that the threat of more tenants defaulting "cannot be ignored". Increasing tenant defaults would place increasing pressure on rental levels in the commercial property market. Elsewhere, Standard & Poor's downgraded ratings on more than 700 US CMBS transactions this week.|
|The offer seems to be aprox. 10yrs worth of dividends. These could and should rise. Levy is calling the bottom of the market and is trying to make this offer sound generous. The directors only hold 522,500 shares between them which is insignificant out of 275,000,000 shares in issue. The real question is whether the holders of 68,750,000 representing 25% of the current shares in issue will wish to hang on to them rather than taking Levy's derisory offer. The number of shares in private hands is probably quite small and I'm sure this would have been checked, so the liklihood is that the company will be dropped from AIM. Levy still has to realise his investment at some time in the future and I reckon that after a suitable pause it will be refloated, into a rising market of course. Trouble is he can buy us all up if he owns more than 75% at the current offer price. Lets see if the market price rises in the coming days which could cause a frisson of action amongst the activist hedge funds if there are any left!|
|lochgarman do you know of any discussion boards that are more active than this one re the Summit situation?|
|splash 5...its dire. It stinks to hell. Just looking at the other shareholders in the list i dont know what they can do.
i think i have learnt my lesson/paid my dues here...avoid aim companies at all costs.
wouldnt you just love an activist investor to go in with a BIG stick!|