||ORD NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Red Emperor Share Discussion Threads
Showing 17151 to 17173 of 17175 messages
|All i can say is that it better be a wowzer of a deal when they finally get one, given the time theyve had....|
|I guess that the continuing theme of no News is potentially still good(ish) News ?!!
|Potter magic...the brokers and CEO don't invest to lose out. Look what happened with IRG with the Brandon hill link. The only way is up on news|
|Reflecting back on this once more this morning.
Thinking... "if they are serious about a further venture or two, maybe it has to happen by June?"
Thinking... "if that were the case then this would only go up on such News !"
Wondering... "maybe it's worth a further limited gamble before the end of May??"|
|Very valid points made. The comfort we have is that we have the CEO and brokers that own over 20% of the company. We know that we are looking at exploration and on that basis, I wouldn't be too worried on heavy investment needed. Both sc55 and Georgia have no commitments and might offer some upside. If any1 has a high average I would be looking to average down|
|No idea... it would be a complete gamble from one perspective.
One might think that having dipped to where it is, as a result of what's taken place and everything that isn't taking place, logically it might only peak again on any real, new Business activity actually unfolding later this year.
But what if the next new News isn't at all positive or relates to an opportunity that requires an awful lot more Investment, resulting in dilution of existing Holders ? In that scenario it would be better to invest again at a later date.
I think the fact the Business Leaders seem to have everything nicely locked-down for now suggests the former not the latter but bizarrely I personally can't lose if there's good News ahead but could lose if I took on some more now and it's bad News ahead !!
I shall loiter on the proverbial Fence for now.|
|Potter is it worth a top up before activity?|
|No real new News seems like reasonably good News, quite literally nothing ventured, nothing gained... nor lost !|
|Do you hold many shares at a low average?|
|Barony, might be the breakout we have been waiting. Might top up 200k shares when I get paid friday|
|Over 7% increase in share price What's afoot?|
|Breakout on the cards??|
|Funny trade , is there news afoot ?|
|Merry Xmas and may our New Year explore new horizons
|I agree Poseidon. I think things could start to get interesting at this company|
|It may not suit some of us as shareholders, but as a business management strategy in difficult times one would have to agree with their position !!|
|Red Emperor is an oil and gas exploration company. We have been involved in a number of opportunities since inception, all with other partners, to explore for oil. All of these projects we have invested in have carried a level of risk and a commensurate level of return in a potential success case. We have always advised the market of such but what we have also done very prudently, as a board and management team, is protect our most valuable commodity in tough times, our cash. We still have close to $12m AUD in the bank and we are 100% focused and committed to adding value for our shareholders by delivering an asset, or a portfolio of assets, which we hope can bring about a significant share price re-rating. Since early last year, oil prices have been depressed and are still, today, significantly so. We have deliberately not rushed into transactions with struggling energy companies who have looked to off-load their worst assets but keep their best ones as they battle to survive. What we are now seeing are far more and significantly better opportunities becoming available with continued depressed oil prices shaking loose the type of assets we are looking for. We are currently working on and reviewing a number of opportunities, including discussing a strategy with a known group to take advantage of our cash, this market and their technical and industry expertise.
We look forward to updating the market at the appropriate time.|
|Short term target 2p..buy low sell high|
|Looks like new asset news to me|
|Big jump todays! What's afoot?|
|3.5p is my break even, but a new asset should see us north of that|
|I might have 500k shares tomorrow|