Hidong Estate Plc

0.00 (0.0%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Hidong Estate Plc LSE:HID London Ordinary Share GB0004251863 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 50.00 0.00 01:00:00
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Fabricated Rubber Pds, Nec 0.00 -0.07 -4.60 - 0.86
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
- O 0 50.00 GBX

Hidong Estate (HID) Latest News

Hidong Estate (HID) Discussions and Chat

Hidong Estate Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
24/9/200619:38Hidong- An interesting Shell?14
05/5/200320:09BAN HIDEFIELD for blatant ramping3

Add a New Thread

Hidong Estate (HID) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type

Hidong Estate (HID) Top Chat Posts

Top Posts
Posted at 24/9/2006 19:38 by wassapper
That Was The Week That Was ... In Soft Commodities

By Sally White

Speculative interest in commodities has definitely slowed, according to US investment bank Morgan Stanley, with net inflows to commodity-linked mutual funds totalling US$107million so far this year, against US$3.8 billion for the same time of 2005. However, with the International Monetary Fund's latest commodity study showing that speculative positions follow commodity price movements, not the other way around, there is still potential running in a number of the soft commodities with a fundamental supply shortage. ... more ....


Posted at 26/12/2003 17:26 by energyi
TO SHAREHOLDERS 103,703 43,979 86,552
=========== =========== ===========
Earnings per 10p share 6.05 sen 2.52 sen 5.05 sen
=========== =========== ===========


The Company has no recognised gains and losses other than the gain of RM103,703
for the six months period ended 30th September, 2003 (2002: gain RM43,979).


1. The Company reported an operating profit of RM101,454 for the half year
ended 30th September, 2003. This profit, as compared to a profit RM41,333 for
the corresponding period, was mainly attributed to increase FFB and rubber
prices. Production for FFB and rubber have also improved.

2. The directors do not propose to pay any interim dividend (last year -

3. A gradual increase in output of FFB is expected. Baring unforeseen
circumstances, such as price depression or abnormal weather conditions, it is
hoped that the company could see an improvement in its performance for the
second half of the financial year.

4. A copy of this report will be sent to shareholders and will be
available for inspection at the Company's registered office, 34 Beckenham Road,
Beckenham, Kent, BR3,4TU.

Penang, 4th December 2003 Chairman

Posted at 07/7/2003 20:17 by energyi
From 7P to over 30p!

- -
World's largest Zinc mine
Two Recent Mines:
-Bxxgin: zinc, lead, silver
-Txxxie: gold mine, last operated 2002
Plenty of room for othere mines
Example: XXX
17,000 acres of land ("ghosttown")
. . .
For its future New Burgin silver-lead-zinc mine, Chief Consolidated Mining Co. wanted to appropriate water from the Great Salt Lake; after desalination, the treated water would be used by the new mine, and the salt would be sold on the open market. The move was aimed at preventing billions of gallons
of saline fluids from interfering with attempts to revive the former Burgin Mine. If the Utah Government approves the plan, then U.S. Filter will begin a feasibility study for the $100 million water-treatment plant. The New Burgin Mine, which is 112 km southwest of Salt Lake City, UT, was owned by Tintic
Utah Metal LLC, in which Chief Consolidated had a 75% interest and Korea Zinc Co. Ltd. held the remaining 25%. Ore reserves amount to 1 Mt grading 21% lead, 6.7% zinc, and 468 g/t silver (Northern Miner, 1999b).
1 Mt grading
21% lead,
6.7% zinc,
468 g/t silver

+ Reopening Txxxie (Gold price was $xxx, when shut)

Posted at 05/5/2003 20:09 by hv
HID is HID , or in the present tense HIDE
Posted at 05/5/2003 18:30 by good tips
I heard hidefield (HIF) is a good tip. what is HID?
Posted at 07/8/2001 14:25 by energyi
Anyone following this company. Only 1.7 million shares O/S.
Big price drop recently. Could be a cheap shell for someone.
I've also picked it up on my "Timber" thread on the PBB.
Here's the URL: http://www.advfn.com/cmn/pbb/thread.php3?id=953179

Monthly Chart

Hidong Estate share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
Hidong Est..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

Log in to ADVFN
Register Now

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

Support: +44 (0) 203 8794 460 | support@advfn.com

V: D: 20230608 12:08:36