Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Aggregted Mph LSE:AMPH London Ordinary Share GB00BC4F3V69 ORD 0.5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 100.00p 95.00p 105.00p 100.00p 100.00p 100.00p 0 06:39:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Alternative Energy 19.7 0.9 3.2 31.3 43.19

Aggregted Mph Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1 to 22 of 25 messages
Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/4/2018
20:29
Biomass to programme tonight
glennborthwick
28/3/2018
22:19
couple of videos on proactive investors
glennborthwick
28/3/2018
22:08
enewable energy specialist Aggregated Micro Power Holdings PLC (AIM:AMPH) looks set to book a significant uplift to the value of its investment in an exchange traded products business which is raising capital. AMP holds a 27.89% stake in IncubEx, which plans to offer up to US$5mln Class B-1 units, valuing the business at US$50mln pre-money. READ: Aggregated Micro Power ups revenue forecast by a third after cold blast AMP will contribute up to US$2.1mln (£1.5mln), which would give it a 29.16% holding in Incubex, though the figure would be reduced to US$1.84mln if all the investors contribute. An unnamed major strategic investor has pledged US$1.65m to the fundraise, the company said in a statement. AMP's IncubEx shareholding will rise in value to US$16mln (£11.3mln) from US$3.3mln (£2.3mln) following the stock offering.
glennborthwick
28/3/2018
22:07
bascially outlining board members histories and their move into a growth market. incubex thing looks a good valuation today
glennborthwick
28/3/2018
17:15
What does the FT article say in a nutshell, Glenn? For those of us too tight to buy a sub LOL
cyberbub
28/3/2018
16:38
That looks a decent uplift
glennborthwick
23/3/2018
20:46
Should have waited for a lower entry point but hey ho. Hope to build a few steady purchases
glennborthwick
21/3/2018
22:42
old but interesting; htTps://www.ft.com/content/65aef622-ee14-11e2-a325-00144feabdc0
glennborthwick
21/3/2018
12:18
couple of others joined me including a 13000 trade
glennborthwick
21/3/2018
09:15
picked a few up this morning. Hopefully we can bump along for 3-6 months and I can pick up a few hundred each month then it can double ;)
glennborthwick
21/3/2018
07:46
That should say China
glennborthwick
21/3/2018
07:45
The key for me is to invest in stuff you understand. Avoid Cuba. Stocks and try to understand more about the company.
glennborthwick
21/3/2018
07:23
how many people turn 5 into 50 in a year or 2? probably around 5%of traders who did it just by chance. the other 95% get 10-20%in a year at best.most of the 95%get shafted and end up with a 40-50%loss. reality.
moneytree1
21/3/2018
07:20
all welcome stig, I will never ban anyone regardless of views, or attitudes. Its all a game at the margins of ridiculously risky shares. However where else can you get a zoo which turns 5k into 50k in a year or two
glennborthwick
20/3/2018
22:00
it looks like turnover will have grown from 20 million to 40 million which is very positive . My guess is depreciation and one off costs will lead to a breakeven situation. Lets see. I will pick up a small punters stake to satisfy my interest and accumulate as the news rolls in
glennborthwick
20/3/2018
21:45
i agree. The purchases have been done at reasonable PE rates and I guess this cold spell will have sent the demand through the roof so May update looks likely to be very very good. quite an experienced board in my opinion
glennborthwick
20/3/2018
21:44
i agree. The purchases have been done at reasonable PE rates and I guess this cold spell will have sent the demand through the roof so May update looks likely to be very very good. quite an experienced board in my opinion
glennborthwick
20/3/2018
20:47
It does look interesting. With the increased turnover that's just been promised today, the company could be close to breaking even for the year... that would take a worry away of more placings etc. I haven't done a lot of research yet, just the last results.The market cap seems a bit high if it is only based on a breakeven position. Having said that, the directors seen to have plenty of skin in the game.I think I would need to understand the growth potential of their markets, the impact of their recent acquisitions, and the prospectivity of their 'investments' in other clean energy projects, to see if it was worth investing at a market cap of £45M.GLA NAI DYOR etc
cyberbub
20/3/2018
19:51
ceo background; r Burrell (aged 51) began working with AMP in June 2012 when AMP started working with Mathieson Capital. Mr Burrell founded Mathieson Capital in 2010, in order to invest in renewable energy and related businesses. Mathieson Capital established Mathieson Biomass in 2011 to establish a pipeline of biomass boiler and CHP ESCO opportunities. In 2002, Mr Burrell founded the London listed, Westbury Property Fund (now Stobart Group) and was Chairman of its investment committee from 2002 until August 2007. The fund became a top quartile performing commercial property investment fund with total assets exceeding £250m. In August 2007 he led a series of transactions which transformed the Company into a multi-modal transport and logistics business. The transactions included the merger of Westbury with the Eddie Stobart Group and the disposal of Westbury’s commercial property portfolio. In 2003, he launched the Medical Property Investment Fund (now Assura Group) and served as its Chief Executive between 2003 and March 2010. The fund was initially listed on the London Stock Exchange with a market capitalisation of £136m. The market capitalisation of Assura Group today is £940m and the company is the largest owner of GP surgeries with gross assets significantly in excess of £1 billion. Prior to this, Mr Burrell worked in investment banking at UBS and ING. He is also a Director of FirstCare Limited and Chairman of Brickendon Consulting Limited.
glennborthwick
20/3/2018
19:38
forest fuel purchase
glennborthwick
20/3/2018
19:22
Anyone else watching this
glennborthwick
20/3/2018
19:21
!FOLLOWFEED Will add to thread website htTPs://www.ampplc.co.uk/ Trading update Late March 2018 caught my eye. rading Update Aggregated Micro Power Holdings plc (AIM: AMPH), a distributed energy company specialising in the sale of wood fuels and the financing and installation of distributed energy projects including biomass boiler ESCOs (Energy Supply Contracts) and stand by power generation, is pleased to announce a positive trading update with respect to the twelve months ending 31 March 2018. Revenues The Company has previously issued guidance on AMP Group revenues being in excess of GBP30m for the twelve months to 31 March 2018. Recent positive trading during this winter season has now caused us to revise this guidance to circa GBP40m of revenues for the twelve month period. Further guidance will be given when we issue a pre-close trading statement during May 2018. Fuels Business Restructuring Following the acquisition of Billington Bioenergy Limited and the customer base and wood pellet assets of CPL Distribution Limited, it is now intended that these will be fully integrated into Forest Fuels on 1 April 2018. There will be some non-recurring costs relating to the re-branding, asset write-offs, some internal management changes and various depot closures which will take effect from 1 April 2018. In accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and practice, we will recognise the integration and restructuring costs as non-recurring items in our year end accounts in respect of the twelve month period to 31 March 2018, where permitted. Richard Burrell, Chief Executive of Aggregated Micro Power Holdings plc, said: "I am pleased to report an uplift in our target for full year revenues. Our business continues to grow and the restructuring of our fuels business under the Forest Fuels brand should provide us with a strong platform for future growth in 2018 and beyond."
glennborthwick
Chat Pages: 1
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:43 V: D:20180421 23:01:23