ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

EEE Empire Metals Limited

-0.06 (-0.77%)
26 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Empire Metals Limited LSE:EEE London Ordinary Share VGG3036T1012 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.06 -0.77% 7.70 7.40 8.00 7.75 7.50 7.50 2,637,307 12:43:25
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Gold Ores 0 -1.16M -0.0024 -32.08 37.91M
Empire Metals Limited is listed in the Gold Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker EEE. The last closing price for Empire Metals was 7.76p. Over the last year, Empire Metals shares have traded in a share price range of 1.60p to 14.25p.

Empire Metals currently has 492,364,368 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Empire Metals is £37.91 million. Empire Metals has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -32.08.

Empire Metals Share Discussion Threads

Showing 20401 to 20422 of 20425 messages
Chat Pages: 817  816  815  814  813  812  811  810  809  808  807  806  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
26/4/2024
17:12
GTA5, My rationale is;

1) SB and the board could not make such bold statements via RNS and in interviews unless they 100% believed that the process would work once fine tuned. I'll dial that back just a fraction because SB is a scientist and no scientist can say 100% that something is possible until proven. He actually said something very similar to that caveat.

2) The point of building the demo plant isn't just to demonstrate to the market that it is possible to produce product in volume. It is to actually produce product.

3) So what I think they are saying is we aren't just going to prove concept to the market and make a few test tubes worth because that might not be considered convincing enough. They intend to roll out a few barrels and invite companies to test the product and that's pretty convincing. So in that sense the plant is essential, not for concept though there is a point about scale, but to actually make something (or plural) saleable.

4) I take your point about 'tailored' and scale. However I think all the plants are tailored to an extent or at least the feedstock is tailored. That was one of the points made about the trip where they witnessed the extreme complexity of a plant having to deal with variable sources. What we do know is that in the case of EEE the makeup of the feedstock is likely to be extremely constant.

5) As for when the market wakes up that's a tough one. If for example one team at one major decided they wanted in the scepticism could quickly evaporate and people start falling over to get a slice. Facts, protection of assets, potential, sentiment, greed/fear all come into the mix. That's why the market is so bloody hard to call!

They have built an enviable team of highly experienced and skilled people who clearly think this is an asset of global significance that can be exploited very cost effectively. Hence I remain in the 'value will out' camp.

geko5trade
26/4/2024
16:02
Thanks Geko and GTA5
mibb
26/4/2024
14:11
Geko5trade, I disagree; If they can prove the concept without the plant, they wouldn't need to build it. (and at <50M Mcap building a demo plant is a major expense even if they can get some grants/loans on the way there.)
I think they are forced to plan for it, as its the only way to prove an yet untested titanite-centric process.
(If the concept alone is solid enough, we'll be taken out by a major long before construction of POC or Demo plant even begins)

My 2 cents.

gta5
26/4/2024
13:49
GTA5, I think the demo plant is to convince the market rather than prove the concept.
geko5trade
26/4/2024
13:46
Thanks Mibb. my understanding is that it's not as simple as that in this case. (The russian reports on titanite processing gave some insight into flotation and some of the challenges. The composition of Titanite with other Ti bearing minerals probably require a tailored approach. But first they need to figure out the benification step and how to make it scaleable and consistent at scale. This is my understanding of why they need to take it all the way to a demo-plant and not just test-tube results.
Hoping to hear a lot more about this in the near future, and hopefully it'll be clear to the experts if it's a home run or not...
GL, GTA.

gta5
26/4/2024
13:45
Mibb, I think SB has been crystal clear on this point. Not just once but many times in meetings, presentations and interviews. He's made it absolutely clear they don't have to reinvent the wheel just adapt an existing tried and tested process to the specific mineralogy of Pitfield. And once this is achieved the highly consistent nature of the deposit is going to simplify processing and that, of course, equals higher margins. At least that's been my understanding.
geko5trade
26/4/2024
12:57
It'll be a lot better received if they manage to share reassuring info on processing and lab results.
Giving xxx Billion tonnes resource estimate will be met with a "meh" if they cannot convey certainty (or at least high probability) of commercially viable processing.

I have no doubt that our BOD knows this is the "winding path" that Shaun alluded to in one of his Crux Investor interviews. They need to get the buzz going to get that re-rate in share price to be able to raise fresh $$$ to be able to have credibility for a AUS Gov loan/grant for the research and demo-plant....
I expect a flurry of interesting and well-timed RNS's to manage all this, and hopefully get the share price back into the teens before raising any further working capital.

Exciting times ahead. (And what a nice top up price in the meantime...)

GL, GTA.

gta5
26/4/2024
12:44
I suspect they will give an MRE figure for the areas drilled, but extrapolate a guesstimate for the whole of Pitfield based on a lowball avg Ti content for undrilled zones.

It's going to be MENTAL.

mibb
26/4/2024
12:36
mm manipulating action here ... red but bid is up on the day .. sign they need shares
onedayrodders
26/4/2024
11:34
500k went through earlier, GLA
bspgamer
26/4/2024
10:56
Very cool pictures Manlord! thx!
Waiting for the market to re-rate is fine, as long as they're not relying on tapping it for funds to finance the next steps.
News about grants and loans in addition to processing expectations would do wonders for that re-rate....
Thx,
GTA.

gta5
26/4/2024
10:42
EEE board members, including our Chairman, FD, and CEO, along with our technical team on-site and in the core shed at the Pitfield Project in Western Australia.These guys know EXACTLY what's ahead and are very comfortable waiting patiently for the market to catch up (and it will)https://ibb.co/2tryx4rhttps://ibb.co/4S5mBrThttps://ibb.co/WFsNs71ML
manlord1
26/4/2024
09:39
This is going to start to re-rate from here GLA
bspgamer
26/4/2024
09:26
Double figures soon. Enjoy the ride back upGlah
seanlander
26/4/2024
09:14
SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE
saracen3
26/4/2024
09:06
Bunny doing all the right things
juju44
26/4/2024
08:59
Some turn up for the 60m sprint, some are here for the marathon. Have a banana and keep plodding, but this will reap big rewards.
seanlander
26/4/2024
08:57
Blue finish coming. Slow builds are best for longer term share price strength. GlahNews due soon could send this 100%DYOR
seanlander
26/4/2024
08:52
I don't think the market realises how good a RNS that is. Well I do, well done SB I can see your vision!!
bspgamer
26/4/2024
08:41
Yep, not going to kick around when you’ve seen the promised land...roll up the sleeping bags an git goin.
Think we can safely say latest results more than a bit promising.

geko5trade
26/4/2024
08:38
CRAZY PRICE Not going up because they are not going up !! The Herd will be back.
saracen3
26/4/2024
08:25
Shaun Bunn, Managing Director, said: "Given the focus on the rapid advancement of Pitfield, the Company considers it prudent to rationalise its exploration portfolio and has decided not to proceed with the acquisition of the Stavely Project. The Board no longer believes that this is a core project for Empire and by rationalising the Company's portfolio, the Board can apply all of the Company's energy and resources on Pitfield as it targets a maiden resource in 2024, and the construction of a demonstration plant in the following year.

"I look forward to providing an update on our Development Plan for Pitfield, particularly on the establishment of an Exploration Target over two key prospect areas, an important outcome from our recent drilling campaign. This, and the next phase of mineralogical and metallurgical studies, will provide a much clearer picture of the potential value of the giant, titanium rich mineralised system."

apotheki
Chat Pages: 817  816  815  814  813  812  811  810  809  808  807  806  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock