PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Sister companies, Special Learning Inc. and ABA Business Growth, are offering ABA organizations a unique webinar series - "BIG MONEY IN ABA". The series explores the challenges, risks, and opportunities of private equity investment and acquisition in the field. Join the next webinar in the series on March 25, 2020 at: https://bit.ly/2OU6lxg
Since 2010, more than 60 private equity firms have entered and left the field, buying and selling nearly 150 ABA service provider organizations. With targeted acquisitions of the largest ABA agencies and subsequent follow-on acquisitions, it would not be inaccurate to estimate the combined market share of PE-backed organizations as high as 70% to 80%. What does this mean? Who's buying? Who's selling? Who's winning? Who's losing?
The Big Money in ABA Webinar Series addresses these questions and more by reviewing data gathered over 6 months, with thousands of hours of investment to begin to piece together the real story.
In this series participants will…
- be able to operationally identify "winners and "losers" and the resulting impact on the field of behavior analysis..
- be able to analyze the correlation between the state Autism Insurance Mandates and Private Equity activity in the Autism industry.
- be able to list the top 10 largest PE-backed platform companies and individual ABA agencies that make up the platform.
- be able to list the top 10 private equity companies that are currently active in the field.
- be able to list the private equity companies that have exited the field.
- be able to describe the profile of attractive acquisition targets and key elements that affect valuation.
- be able to describe the deal process from term sheet to closing.
JOIN THE LIVE WEBINAR - MARCH 25, 2020 12pm – 2pm CST. (https://bit.ly/2OU6lxg)
ABA Business Growth and Special Learning are excited to announce the launch of the website http://www.BigMoneyinABA.com on Wednesday, February 19th.
SOURCE Special Learning Inc.