LOS ANGELES, Feb. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Compare-autoinsurance.org has released a new blog post that presents extremely useful money-saving tips for car insurance.
For more info and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/how-to-make-car-insurance-rates-cheaper/
Car insurance costs can be really problematic for families with a tight budget or for persons considered "high-risk" drivers. But even for Standard and Preferred drivers, premiums can become more and more expensive with each renewal, until reaching a critical point when the driver will have to decide whether to stay or not with the current carrier. Before switching, consider the following tips. Also, drivers should get car insurance quotes online and compare prices. Visit http://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com to get quotes from the best car insurance companies in the area!
- Make sure to have all the info available when looking for quotes or policies. Knowing exact data about the car, driving history and coverage options will make a driver make smart selections and get access to discounts. Many online questionnaires ask specific questions that will allow drivers to get some discounts. One of the most common questions is related to annual mileage. If the driver approximates that he drives less than 12.000 miles/year, he can apply for a low-mileage discount. So, get all the useful documents nearby when shopping online.
- Look for safety and custom parts sections. Some questionnaires have dedicated sections to custom parts and safety gear. For example, a driver may be asked if the car has anti-theft devices/GPS tracking devices. If the answer is "Yes", he may qualify for a discount. Drivers with customized cars should look for sections that ask about the type of customization (fuel, engine, paint, TV/audio) and its value.
- Enroll and graduate defensive driving courses. This is one of the most cost-effective ways to save money on car insurance on the medium-long term. Defensive driving courses are usually cheap. They not only improve a driver's skills and knowledge about traffic hazards but also allow that person to apply for driver education discounts. Plus, having a diploma may offset some license points after the first traffic violation, thus helping to keep premiums low.
- Set coverage and budget limits. Luckily, most car insurance websites allow drivers to get customized quotes. This means that a driver will initially get a quote, then he can modify some parameters and the new price will appear. Plus, the calculator can check for 6 months' price. The driver can modify coverage limits and deductible until reaching a price he can afford.
- Combine multiple vehicles or insurance services. Bundling insurance services comes with a great financial reward. In many cases, the discount for bundling car insurance with home, renters or condo coverage can be as high as 15%. Translated into actual money, this means several hundreds of dollars, all saved just by deciding to go with the same insurance provider.
- Be honest. This may sound strange, but it may be one of the best ways to keep current coverage and even keep prices under control. Lying or providing misleading information to the carrier will backfire. Insurance companies do their own periodic checks. A client caught lying about accidents, traffic violations or named drivers will be either dropped or have his premiums dramatically increased.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information and money-saving tips, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/.