Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zanaga Iron LSE:ZIOC London Ordinary Share VGG9888M1023 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.10p +0.64% 15.725p 1,697,047 16:35:26
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
15.50p 15.95p 15.95p 15.30p 15.30p
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining -1.03 -0.37 44.5

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Latest News

More Zanaga Iron News
Zanaga Iron Takeover Rumours

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Share Charts

1 Year Zanaga Iron Chart

1 Year Zanaga Iron Chart

1 Month Zanaga Iron Chart

1 Month Zanaga Iron Chart

Intraday Zanaga Iron Chart

Intraday Zanaga Iron Chart

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Discussions and Chat

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
15:29:2515.7015,0002,355.00O
15:29:2015.703,000471.00O
15:27:2215.7020,0003,140.00O
15:17:1815.701,000157.00O
14:55:1515.55128,57819,993.88O
View all Zanaga Iron trades in real-time

Zanaga Iron (ZIOC) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
17/8/2018
09:20
Zanaga Iron Daily Update: Zanaga Iron is listed in the Mining sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker ZIOC. The last closing price for Zanaga Iron was 15.63p.
Zanaga Iron has a 4 week average price of 11.75p and a 12 week average price of 9.30p.
The 1 year high share price is 25p while the 1 year low share price is currently 3.83p.
There are currently 283,201,033 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 534,165 shares. The market capitalisation of Zanaga Iron is £44,533,362.44.
17/7/2018
15:09
the greedy labrador: Before cracking open the champagne we need to break above 16p before any confirmation of a share price climb. Topaz as usual I admire your optimism you don't know if there is "lots of yummy news on the way" at all. Last two comments are puerile. There hasn't been a nice steady share price rise. We are still below pre-update share price I'm with fox on this one one. Absolute blatant ramping and utter tosh to suggest a year end share price of £2. In the meantime good luck to all holders.
11/7/2018
09:23
1fox1: Pete please point out what you call de-ramping. Everything I stated yesterday is true. It is quite simply fact. 3/01/2018 share price stood at 18p. It is now 10.50p On each of the two up dates the share price has fallen. At on point on the last up date it fell as much as 30%. This is NOT de-ramping it is fact. If it isn't point out where it is wrong. Until then shut up. I'm disappointed but under no illusion. You and Topaz are blatant rampers. You try to ramp the share price up but with no substance to your stupid predictions. Is it de-ramping to say I hope the Share price gets back to 20p? That's twice the price it is now you idiot. How is that de-ramping? I'll tell you what. Come the end of the year we will see who's closest. You and Topaz say 150p and even £2. I'll say 20p. Although I'm confident I'll win. Regarding your last remark about subscriptions. I would love to know just how many shares you really do have. I wouldn't say being a premium member of a two bob chat board was anything to go by.
10/7/2018
23:34
petebarnes1: Fox so many disagree with you and can see your de ramping transparency shining through, seen people like you far to often. And so humble quote from Fox the zioc expert On both updates the share price as gone down. In my view this is very disappointing. There cannot be one single holder out there who doesn't share my view. lol
10/7/2018
11:24
1fox1: Settle down chaps. We are actually down from 13p the pre-update price. Topaz, as usual ridiculous ramping with no real substance. "The multibagging moment is within staring distance" Oh really why is that then? Meanwhile back in the real world the company has made two updates this year. On both updates the share price as gone down. In my view this is very disappointing. There cannot be one single holder out there who doesn't share my view. At the beginning of the year I expected the share price to be much higher. Just to remind people on the 3rd of January the opening share price was 18p. We have had two updates since. The share price is now 10.45p That I'm afraid is the reality. So Pete and Topaz you can ramp all you like. Until we have real evidence that funding/infrastructure is in place the share price is going nowhere
02/7/2018
23:54
petebarnes1: lets not forget some of what will drive the share price if not a-lot actually is outside zioc's control. So we could get news on many fronts from other sources. Not just Andrew
14/6/2018
12:07
seagreen: https://uk.advfn.com/stock-market/london/zanaga-iron-ZIOC/share-news/Zanaga-Iron-Ore-Company-Ltd-Project-Update/76893478 Well we have a budget and cash to progress the project if someone comes in with bigger gonads and takes a stake to progress further I am not complaining eg taking some of ZIOCS stake to allow them to participate or takes some of Glencore stake or some of both parties stake what is not to like or any combination thereof plus bank finance or indeed just takes out for 70p ....(whops sounding like me old mucker Pete) Remains a very low risk investment with a huge upside imho and chart seems to show the share price forming a huge pennant agrees
15/3/2018
13:05
extrader: Hi topazfrenzy, ...when I was referring to the big boys, I meant those accumulating behind the scenes, not PIs with deep pockets only. First, in the context of the few million shares turnover that we see on a typical day- which no doubt include the (cough !) occasional daytrader - a 'big boy' would find it hard to accumulate in the millions, especially given the limited 'free float', est. 40 million IIRC He or she would need about 8.5 million shares just to get a declarable stake ie 3 %. There have been no 'declarable holdings RNS's. In any event, 3 % isn't going to put anybody in the driving seat. You'd need lots of 'big boys' buying up to that level, if you say just 3 or 4 for a 'meaningful' 9-12% stake, you have to buy up 25 to 35 million shares out of the 40 million or so free float. The share price would go through the roof. It hasn't, so they're not. Simples. OTOH, there is one (improbable) scenario that might play out : at least some of the believed 'sticky' shares are probably held anonymously , in the name of offshore companies. Somebody MIGHT be building up a stake by secretly buying the shares these offshore holding companies. But in that case, there'd be no change of ownership as far as ZIOC was aware, no buying of ZIOC shares themselves necessary and therefore no impact on share price. Capisce ? ATB
14/11/2017
15:24
tidy 2: TargetsThe movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained... On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise)I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise)
02/10/2017
13:51
kirk 6: SO LETS LOok at the fundamentals:Every now and then I come across a share that I was not expecting to find and that I've never heard anything about before, this is a classic example of one of those shares.Yesterday Zanaga Iron Ore Company popped up on my radar due to a very strange action in the share price and some very large trades moving through a stock that typically sees very few trades per day.This much un-loved stock may actually prove to be one of AIMs biggest movers this year!Let's start with the fundementalsShares in issue: 279mFree Float: Approx: 75m (27%)Current MCap: £17m52 Week High: 212p52 Week Low: 4.6pAll-time High: 212p (No dilution since this high!)All-time Low: 1.35pCash in Bank: Approx $4.5mZanaga Project DetailsThe bare fact is that the company sits with a mineral resource situated in the Republic of Congo that is one of the world's largest with up to 6.9bn tonnes and of which 2.1bn is iron ore at a 66% fe. These figures have been produced in compliance with the key JORC code and the iron ore NPV (after financing and net of production and transportation) has been valued at anywhere up to $966m net to ZIOC based upon the current iron price of approx $55/tonne. (If the price of Iron Ore moves back closer to the $80 range then this puts the value up to $1.4bn!!)The project is a 50/50 collaboration with Glencore ($40bn Mcap), with Glencore hold 1 share more than Zanaga to give them control of the project.Zanaga management have been playing the long game this last two years, steadily progressing the project through, in the most important instance, the ratification of its Mining Convention and the lodging of the Environmental Permit that is now VERY OVERDUE and that will be another potential major milestone in the progress towards exploitation of this world class ore resource.Next CatalystThis project is waiting on the Environmental Permit to be obtained, this was expected at the end of the 2016 fiscal year which means it is now several months overdue and can land any day now!Once the permit has been agreed this could spark a chain of events that will send this share price on a crazy journey.With the permit in place I would expect ZIOC to look at selling their stake in the project and due to Glencore's huge success over the past couple of years they are now in a cash rich position and according to their chairman they are looking to buy out projects that they already have a stake in."We are looking for opportunities around," he said, adding Glencore was particularly interested in assets where it already had stakes or partnerships.This would put ZIOC firmly on their radar, the only outstanding issue being the Environmental Permit which should land very soon.My View: What happens nextBased on my research I strongly believe that once the Environmental Permit has been obtained ZIOC will look to sell their half of the project, either to their partner Glencore or to another party, potentially a Chinese interest as there have been rumours of interest from China in the past.This is backed up by the share transfer announced on the 3rd April 2017, which I believe was to get everything ready for the sale of the asset.I also see the directors holding a huge percentage of the shares in issue here which is a sign of confidence in my mind that they know what is coming.It would not surprise me if the deal is already in place and the permit being obtained is the catalyst to finalise it.In regards to the price for the sale of the asset, based on it being one of the world's leading iron ore assets I would be surprised if it were to sell for less than $100m (fire sale price), with my estimate being somewhere between $200m-$300m.When you compare this to the current Mcap of £17m you can see the huge value here!The Mcap appears to only be this low as it is so far off people's radars at the moment and the overdue nature of the Environmental Permit.Downsides?Are there any risks here? Of course, as with all shares there is a potential risk here that there will be further delay in the Environmental Permit, or that it might not be granted. However, given that all other permits and licenses have been obtained I see this as extremely unlikely.The risk to reward here is huge in my mind. Very low risk, massive reward.TargetsThe movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained... On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise)I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise)Due to the Very Low free float in this share it moves incredibly quickly which will make it very difficult to by once the RNS lands so this is one you want to be in before the news lands.If you wish to check the figures here in this post then I suggest you take a look at the most recent investor presentation here to get an understanding of the size of this asset:http://www.zanagairon.com/pdfs/ZIOC-Investor-Presentation_21-Sept-2016.pdfThe share price at the time of writing this post was 6.125pNote: I have emailed the company to obtain answers to a couple of outstanding questions. I will update this post once I get a reply.
29/9/2017
06:34
temmujin: abit easier to read.. RKBeekeeper Investment Case: Zanaga Iron Ore Company (ZIOC) Wednesday, Sep 06 2017 by Ash Deans 0 comments 3 Every now and then I come across a share that I was not expecting to find and that I’ve never heard anything about before, this is a classic example of one of those shares. Yesterday Zanaga Iron Ore Company popped up on my radar due to a very strange action in the share price and some very large trades moving through a stock that typically sees very few trades per day. This much un-loved stock may actually prove to be one of AIMs biggest movers this year! Let’s start with the fundementals Shares in issue: 279m Free Float: Approx: 75m (27%) Current MCap: £17m 52 Week High: 212p 52 Week Low: 4.6p All-time High: 212p (No dilution since this high!) All-time Low: 1.35p Cash in Bank: Approx $4.5m Zanaga Project Details The bare fact is that the company sits with a mineral resource situated in the Republic of Congo that is one of the world’s largest with up to 6.9bn tonnes and of which 2.1bn is iron ore at a 66% fe. These figures have been produced in compliance with the key JORC code and the iron ore NPV (after financing and net of production and transportation) has been valued at anywhere up to $966m net to ZIOC based upon the current iron price of approx $55/tonne. (If the price of Iron Ore moves back closer to the $80 range then this puts the value up to $1.4bn!!) The project is a 50/50 collaboration with Glencore ($40bn Mcap), with Glencore hold 1 share more than Zanaga to give them control of the project. Zanaga management have been playing the long game this last two years, steadily progressing the project through, in the most important instance, the ratification of its Mining Convention and the lodging of the Environmental Permit that is now VERY OVERDUE and that will be another potential major milestone in the progress towards exploitation of this world class ore resource. Next Catalyst This project is waiting on the Environmental Permit to be obtained, this was expected at the end of the 2016 fiscal year which means it is now several months overdue and can land any day now! Once the permit has been agreed this could spark a chain of events that will send this share price on a crazy journey. With the permit in place I would expect ZIOC to look at selling their stake in the project and due to Glencore’s huge success over the past couple of years they are now in a cash rich position and according to their chairman they are looking to buy out projects that they already have a stake in. “We are looking for opportunities around,” he said, adding Glencore was particularly interested in assets where it already had stakes or partnerships. This would put ZIOC firmly on their radar, the only outstanding issue being the Environmental Permit which should land very soon. My View: What happens next Based on my research I strongly believe that once the Environmental Permit has been obtained ZIOC will look to sell their half of the project, either to their partner Glencore or to another party, potentially a Chinese interest as there have been rumours of interest from China in the past. This is backed up by the share transfer announced on the 3rd April 2017, which I believe was to get everything ready for the sale of the asset. I also see the directors holding a huge percentage of the shares in issue here which is a sign of confidence in my mind that they know what is coming. It would not surprise me if the deal is already in place and the permit being obtained is the catalyst to finalise it. In regards to the price for the sale of the asset, based on it being one of the world’s leading iron ore assets I would be surprised if it were to sell for less than $100m (fire sale price), with my estimate being somewhere between $200m-$300m. When you compare this to the current Mcap of £17m you can see the huge value here! The Mcap appears to only be this low as it is so far off people’s radars at the moment and the overdue nature of the Environmental Permit. Downsides? Are there any risks here? Of course, as with all shares there is a potential risk here that there will be further delay in the Environmental Permit, or that it might not be granted. However, given that all other permits and licenses have been obtained I see this as extremely unlikely. The risk to reward here is huge in my mind. Very low risk, massive reward. Targets The movement in the share price here is going to be driven by the Environmental Permit being obtained… On that news I would expect the share price to move to around 50p per share (600%+ Rise) I would then expect the share price to continue to rise up to the point of the asset sale, which would likely be over £1 per share (1300%+ Rise) Due to the Very Low free float in this share it moves incredibly quickly which will make it very difficult to by once the RNS lands so this is one you want to be in before the news lands. If you wish to check the figures here in this post then I suggest you take a look at the most recent investor presentation here to get an understanding of the size of this asset: hxxp://www.zanagairon.com/pdfs/ZIOC-Investor-Presentation_21-Sept-2016.pdf The share price at the time of writing this post was 6.125p Note: I have emailed the company to obtain answers to a couple of outstanding questions. I will update this post once I get a reply.
Zanaga Iron share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
add chat code
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:30 V: D:20180817 17:37:04